Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don’t think anyone has claimed that Lucy or Polly’s designs are groundbreaking and nothing like anything ever created before, BUT, their designs are reflective of their interests/personalities. Gabby is not into retro/70s/warm tones, she claims to love winter and darkness so why create prints that are more bright and summery? Because Lucy and Polly have and it’s worked for them and she has no originality whatsoever. She thinks a personality is watching Friends and claiming to be like Monica. If she had done a pastel/black theme in her designs with cats in it or even made it about music or the rain or whatever it is she actually likes then people wouldn’t be saying she’s copying Lucy/Polly because that would actually be reflective of what she has claimed is her style.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Even if her shop did well, she hasn’t got the work ethic to stand around working at it all day. Equipment that’s gone wrong, customer service, missing orders, going back and forth to the post office....it’s really not gobble to be dealing with actual real life. I have no idea how it will go, but I hope reality hits.

Also LOL at ‘my multiple incomes’ ok Richard Branson.
She doesn’t have the work ethic.... but she DOES have a Jane

Reactions: 26
I still don't think its going to launch. This is coming off the woman that's been 'releasing' an album for the past million years

• Haha
Reactions: 43
If she had done a pastel/black theme in her designs with cats in it or even made it about music or the rain or whatever it is she actually likes then people wouldn’t be saying she’s copying Lucy/Polly because that would actually be reflective of what she has claimed is her style.
Someone make a print that's an umbrella with lots of rain drops only the rain drops are Nel and Grubby's faces
Then in the fancy writing "It's raining cats and Gobs"
10/10, would buy for a laugh

For real though, why is she making prints about sunshine when she's all about rain and snow? 🤔
Nevermind the fact that she has never been and will never be a ray of sunshine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I think if she wasn’t friends with Lucy and Polly then it wouldn’t be a big issue. A lot of people create similar style products but the reason it’s an issue and blatant copying is because 2 people she is close to have created work that is incredibly similar.
The fact she isn’t even acknowledging it is pathetic.

Reactions: 22
If she wants to keep her “love life” private why the duck would she answers a question about it? Just skip it altogether. She was acting so off during that whole vlog, like someone had a gun to her head while she was answering the questions ffs
And if she mentions Manchester one more time I’ll snap, we don’t want you here love 😐

Reactions: 29
"I don't even have to upload to Youtube"
Every upload is an AD.. clearly you DO need to upload.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
The funny thing is that she insinuated she is seeing someone but we know this isn't true.
Sheffield is apparently giving her anxiety which makes me believe that she still lives in the past and is afraid to face any of the people from her school. Doesn't she always say that she is doing better than them because she is a youtuber with a huge following and money and that they are jealous of her? Something does not add up ;)
I also caught a lie about the kerastase product,at first she said she has been using it (the bottle was full),she did not know the name (didn't even spend one second to read the description of the product) and then she said she cannot wait to use it?? :confused::confused: She is so lazy and a liar

She also claims she loves her apartment (LOL) but wants to live near her mom ? Another excuse to move.Still,she'd need to take the train to visit her.I know Manchester-Sheffield isn't 6 hours away but what is the point in living somewhere closer if you still need to travel to visit your mom?

Reactions: 19
"I don't even have to upload to Youtube"
Every upload is an AD.. clearly you DO need to upload.
Exactly. That's the only way it's worth it for her now her views have dropped. If she was still pulling in hundreds of thousands of views and growing, she 100% would "have to" upload to YouTube.

Reactions: 10
Her saying that she doesn't feature any of her friends/love life on YouTube any more to keep it private-no Gabby, it's because you have no friends or love life

Reactions: 37
Wait... her q&a is in fact an AD??!!!? 🤣🤣🤣
Girlie says food triggers her but does an ad related to it (a damn fryer!!)... She surely needs that money

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
She's obviously 'dating' that Eesha guy again. She showed an hour long phone call the other week, talking about finding 'the one'. She wouldn't be doing that if she'd met someone on Tinder.

I just don't understand how they keep getting in contact. Who is reaching out to who? Why does this Eesha guy not have an actual girlfriend instead? Why does having a no-contact relationship appeal to him?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's obviously 'dating' that Eesha guy again. She showed an hour long phone call the other week, talking about finding 'the one'. She wouldn't be doing that if she'd met someone on Tinder.

I just don't understand how they keep getting in contact. Who is reaching out to who? Why does this Eesha guy not have an actual girlfriend instead? Why does having a no-contact relationship appeal to him?
He’s probably just a second insta account that Gabby made herself tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her saying that she doesn't feature any of her friends/love life on YouTube any more to keep it private-no Gabby, it's because you have no friends or love life
I loved this answer. She doesn't need to feature them but she could easily say she's going for dinner with X or hung out with Y and just not film them. Unless she's always lying and pretending she's at home when she's actually but we all know that's not the case.

Reactions: 20

He's probably a rent-a-boyfriend, if he is actually real. Grubby must pay really well.

Reactions: 8
The cheek of her to say that shampoo stopped her hair from going coppery when her head looks like an actual orangutan is beyond me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
I bet her “bf” doesn’t acc know she’s a d -list YouTuber and thinks she’s zoella level and rolling in cash. To the outsider it might seem like that. But it’s pretty ovbious she’s scraping her “multiple incomes”, she definitely isn’t making what she used to

Reactions: 7
So Gabs is probably that last person in the world to get an Acti-Fry and she's acting like it's brand new and a revolutionary product? And of course she never brought one because she was sew sew invested in her healthy eating she had to wait for one to be given to her? And to agree with an earlier poster, why on earth did she eve bring up the dating question if she had no interest in answering it? Just leave it then Gobs, there's nothing wrong with being single, there's no need to elude to a secret lover all the time

Reactions: 23
A 13 min Q&A vlog which is actually a 7 min AD and 6 mins of her reading questions and responding with "I wanna keep tha pryvet"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.