Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is also wearing that mask wrong right??
Yeah it’s not supposed to have gaping holes on either side, she needs to pull it down or get a smaller one!

What a weird abrupt end to the video by the way! Did anyone else notice that?

Reactions: 25
Wait wasn’t it just yesterday that she said (very rudely as well) to someone “I don’t have to upload”
then she does it the next day. That means the next one will be what I eat, right? But don’t point that out to her or she won’t bE kInD

OMG “someone” forgot to ask her in the Q&A what her favorite Starbucks drink and Friends character is!
We cannot possibly carry on without knowing that information...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Notice how she sat in front of about 4 plants during her Q&A, almost like someone pointed out that she doesn’t usually have any in the flat 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Yeah it’s not supposed to have gaping holes on either side, she needs to pull it down or get a smaller one!

What a weird abrupt end to the video by the way! Did anyone else notice that?
Jane probably finished making the full 8 portions of chips in the new tfal thing and it was time to eat! Just Gabby of course, Jane can make more for herself if she wants any...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope she's bothered checking if her plants are safe for her cat. Probably not though.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
When is Gabby going to really start playing store? Oops, I mean when does her business officially launch? After nap time and snack or before tv time? Maybe after Jane gives her a bath then feeds her perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thoughts on the video
I can't see her having kids (mostly because she would not be great at parenting until she sorts herself out) because the way she treats Nelson makes me imagine she would love the cat way more than her child (I think this was said before). Just hearing the way Gabacon talks to him and calls Jane 'grandma' makes me think she's definitely substituted Nelson as her dream child in her little fantasy of being a parent
Also, who is she to talk about manners? She gives people the death glare if they aren't nice? Well she must pout in a lot of mirrors then
Brighton is her happy place? She doesnt do anything or even appreciate it! "manchester is a six hour drive from people I care about" Jane then
I haven't watched the video, I just started homeschool with my child this week. There is no way in hell she is ready for a child and her IG posts a few weeks ago proved it. Basically wanted a child to make friends. That's not how parenting works and a child shouldn't be your scapegoat. Their needs come before your own, Gabs. She really needs to get her tit together mentally before even considering attempting to have a baby.

Reactions: 14
Did she really just say only 8 seasons of a show? Biiiiiiish, I work (like, actually do work) and I don’t have the motivation or time to sit and mindlessly watch 8 freaking seasons of anything, lol.

Reactions: 19
That top should Really say “BE KIND TO ME” Cos that’s what she wants and means, even if she’s wrong. Anyone else? Her fans? duck em

• Haha
Reactions: 59
There’s a million t shirts out there with ‘Be Kind’ on, that bandwagon was jumped on by all and sundry when Caroline Flack passed away. You’re not unique Gobby, you’re several months out of date and seriously? You’re asking people to be kind? You?!

Anyway, if that’s not from her new range then I’ll shut my trap but that font is very similar to the Plant Lady bollocks 🤔

Reactions: 22
Did anyone notice how in the vlog she said Jane picked up the IKEA shelves because they wouldn't deliver it to her flat!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Jane probably finished making the full 8 portions of chips in the new tfal thing and it was time to eat! Just Gabby of course, Jane can make more for herself if she wants any...
I remember in some of her food videos (how to make sausage rolls was one) she was meant to show us but Jane was the one making it and Gab just filmed it. Surely she could have set her camera up and done the sausage rolls like she was implying she was going to. Probably picky of me but says a lot when you have this channel as an adult and YOU'RE the one showing us and then your get your mother to do it.

Reactions: 10
I also think she’s thinking a baby would be a good money spinner, which sadly in the influencer world, it would be. She’d get Jane to look after it, whilst she got sent all the equipment for free, whilst doing Ads for baby wipes and nipple cream.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.