Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lasagne hair and sausage fingers are strong in that video.
And then she scrapes it up into a turd bun.
Seriously, this is her job, they are paying her to advertise their product, and she didn’t even shower and get dressed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
“I’m not going to talk about food anymore”

“I wish I had filmed the meals I’ve been making”

make up ya feckin mind

• Wow
Reactions: 57
I’m watching her new video and she’s talking about how miracle her air fryer is and how you can put your food and leave it and do something else and I went “same as any oven?”

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If she wants to keep her “love life” private why the duck would she answers a question about it? Just skip it altogether. She was acting so off during that whole vlog, like someone had a gun to her head while she was answering the questions ffs
And if she mentions Manchester one more time I’ll snap, we don’t want you here love 😐
She's clearly answering it because she only got a handful of questions and she didn't have anything else to answer, especially if the only other questions are about when she's getting Nelson to the vets

Reactions: 17
Who is she trying to fool? Her audience can't be that gullible and if she's trying to show off to all the people that supposedly bullied her in school, I can assure you Gobs you don't even cross their mind love whereas you're living your life trying to spite them, get a grip and give your head a wobble, Gobble

Reactions: 17
New video is all lies as usual. She has NO friends, love life is NON EXISTENT, same bs Q&A as usual. I’ll bet nobody asked her those, she wrote them all herself because it’s what’s speculated about ON THIS SITE. Hi Gabby! By the way, when you lie could you not look away and touch your head repeatedly as it’s a dead giveaway? You’ve done it for years now...
Her mother and her mothers friends are most likely going to be the only ones buying from her “shop” unless she buys and sells to herself to make it look not as pathetic (much like how her q & a videos happen). In any event, it WILL all fizzle out sooner rather than later because none of it is for real, it’s only one of those stops on her manic circle and SOMETHING will “happen“ to justify her quitting because THAT’S truly her style.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Thoughts on the video
I can't see her having kids (mostly because she would not be great at parenting until she sorts herself out) because the way she treats Nelson makes me imagine she would love the cat way more than her child (I think this was said before). Just hearing the way Gabacon talks to him and calls Jane 'grandma' makes me think she's definitely substituted Nelson as her dream child in her little fantasy of being a parent
Also, who is she to talk about manners? She gives people the death glare if they aren't nice? Well she must pout in a lot of mirrors then
Brighton is her happy place? She doesnt do anything or even appreciate it! "manchester is a six hour drive from people I care about" Jane then

Reactions: 16
Why is she making up more postage boxes 😂
bleeping delusional
because Jane has a lot of friends..

first buy will be a pity buy. not sustainable by any means.

Jane also probably gave George money to make a few purchases as well...YOU WILL BUY FROM YOUR PRECIOUS SISTER...lol
the whole venture is stupidly sad

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
All this talk about her NeW bUsInEsSes ... lets just work out how much she’s actually spent shall we ...

Cricut sticker maker thing - these vary in price but average is £300
Ikea ‘IVAR’ wooden shelving unit - i can’t tell exactly which one she has but think about £200
Unidentified new mystery cabinet for box storage - maybe another £100?
Packing boxes - 50 on amazon for £8.99. looks like she’s bought about 150 so thats nearly £30
Loads of new stationary - probs another £30
Hired a man to come and fix the shelf to the wall - probs paid for an hour, maybe £25
Taxi plus endless drinks in starbucks for a couple of days - gotta be about £50 right?
EDIT - how could i forget the pink and purple storage crates!! god only knows how much those cost

am i missing anything?

That’s over £700. think how many prints she’ll have to sell to break even!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I am looking forward to her move to Manchester. Aren't all her pals in london?
yes, except when she finally was in London they magically were all in Brighton. Such a life chasing down non existent friends...one would think she’s just delusional but it’s Sew Sew rEaL gUise!
Remember now, think ahead: when she gets to Manchester, then they will all be in Brighton. Even her traveling band of fake friends are trying to avoid her.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Please don't tell me that be kind t-shirt is something she'll be selling considering she's the first to throw anyone she knows under the bus for a view or 2
Screenshot_20200909-143458_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Oh, the audacity to sell products with “be kind” when she doesn’t practice what she preach. Money grabbing witch!

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.