Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And about not wanting to upload videos on youtube: Let her, and even encourage her to not upload, she will learn sooner or later where her actual income comes from. (some self deluded toddler woman she is)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be fair - Lucy’s is also fairly generic and unoriginal. It’s not like she had some groundbreaking idea that Gabby stole.
THIS. Her and Polly, tbf. Designs like theirs are everywhere.

Reactions: 21
A bit tired so I thought I saw two 18# threads, oh man working full time is tiring and I don't even do any physical work (I'm a librarian). To be fair I have been unemployed for a very long time, and I am getting used to a full schedule. Don't know how people have a social life outside work. At last, I fall asleep quickly.

I am wondering how Grabby does not go insane with no structure in her daily life. I need structure so I can function, or else I get stressed by having nothing to do.
You did see two, me and @Hattiesmummy posted them at the same time 😂 but even if it was from tiredness, at least you work hard - Grubby is hardly working and still manages to get away with making thousands per month 😤 100% undeserved.

Reactions: 7
Lucy is way too careful and polite to spill any tea. I bet she voices different opinions on this matter to her bf and friends. Also, “many incomes”.. what a bleeping cow! You don’t deserve a penny of it. Getting up at the time most people have worked for 4-5 hours, doesn’t wash bloody hair for nearly a week, can’t look after that poor cat, has her mum cooking for her and probably wiping her tears when haterz get too mean :ROFLMAO: She doesn’t deserve good things to happen to her. I don’t have to upload, I’m not obliged..Yes, you are, you moron. You bought that flat in Brighton because enough people are subscribed to your socials so you keep getting brand deals. We should all unfollow her and see how her big career develop from there.

Reactions: 37
THIS. Her and Polly, tbf. Designs like theirs are everywhere.
Yeah, I mean absolutely no offense to anyone, but this sudden ~retro print craze that's been creeping up, complete with muted colors and psychedelic fonts talking about ~vibes, ~plants, and other "hippie-typical" vocabulary words, spits out the exact same copy/paste-looking material a dime a dozen. You can find super cheap prints all looking the same on thousands of Etsy shops, or just easily make your own.

There's almost no artistic talent or creativity involved. It's almost mind boggling that people make money off of this.

That being said, I'm a bitter witch (read: realist) who side-eyes Gabby's entire endeavor here, because of the aforementioned reasons.

Reactions: 35
Yeah, I mean absolutely no offense to anyone, but this sudden ~retro print craze that's been creeping up, complete with muted colors and psychedelic fonts talking about ~vibes, ~plants, and other "hippie-typical" vocabulary words, spits out the exact same copy/paste-looking material a dime a dozen. You can find super cheap prints all looking the same on thousands of Etsy shops, or just easily make your own.

There's almost no artistic talent or creativity involved. It's almost mind boggling that people make money off of this.

That being said, I'm a bitter witch (read: realist) who side-eyes Gabby's entire endeavor here, because of the aforementioned reasons.
THIS!!! I actually quite like Lucy's stuff but theres no denying it's not exactly original, but one thing I appreciate is it all seems authentic to her. Look at her vlogs, her home, all her designs genuinely match her style and her passions. Comapre this to Gob who always claimed to be the queen of darkness but now is all into the retro orange/yellow 70s plant vibes??? Gabby we've seen your apartments and know your tastes....PINK PINK PINK! Thats absolutely fine to have your own taste that maybe does't match whats currently trendy but at least be honest about it!

Reactions: 33
...And Blobz there is pretending to be someone else (plant lady, 70's vibez only for the $$)

Reactions: 6
Gobby isn’t even relevant anymore. How does she think she can create a huge brand?

I also find it hard to believe it’s been in the works for two years when she only just changed management a few months ago

Reactions: 35
D'you think she's saying it's been in the works for two years so people can't accuse her of copying Lucy?

Reactions: 14
I’m not exactly sure what the hold up is? You could practically have a business like that up and running by next week. Why the stalling?

Reactions: 28
I’m not exactly sure what the hold up is? You could practically have a business like that up and running by next week. Why the stalling?
She's all talk and not much show!

Reactions: 15
R.e her calling dogs needy, she constantly says how needy Nellie is? Always follwing her around and being close to her etc is needy lol. I think what she means is that dogs have needs like WALKING them lol, and to her that’s needy as she can’t fathom going for a long walk at least once a day for something else’s benefit

Reactions: 39
R.e her calling dogs needy, she constantly says how needy Nellie is? Always follwing her around and being close to her etc is needy lol. I think what she means is that dogs have needs like WALKING them lol, and to her that’s needy as she can’t fathom going for a long walk at least once a day for something else’s benefit
She would just walk it round and round her flat and put the poo in a box.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Funny that she didn't show anyone asking about Nellie in her q and a. I'm sure people would have asked about his health, people love animals. I bet she has been told she is causing his health issues and is in denial.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I was watching her rubber peel mask video (I must be bored) and when she said it felt minty I thought she said meaty. I wouldn't even have been surprised, though all these meat jokes are funny as. I wish she'd give us meat content.

Reactions: 13
Lucy has been online long enough to know that you don't suddenly spill your true feelings to someone you don't know DMing you on instagram - what she said was kind, polite, and makes her look nothing but good if it gets shared, which it has. We'll never know what Lucy and her boyfriend really think about Gabby, and what they talk about in private when there's no camera rolling - I'd so love to know though.

It's clearly obvious anyway that Gabby is a 'work friend' to Lucy, not a real friend - since it's not like she's bothered to meet up with her all throughout the pandemic, and we all know Gabby would come running if Lucy (or anyone) suggested a socially distant picnic outside or something like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.