Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ad I’m getting on this page!
(Usually I’m a bit ‘eeehh’ about ads appearing applying to what I’ve been talking about/looking up, but in this case it’s worth it!)

(edit: for the record, I’ve been looking up j star’s various controversies, not buying his overpriced rubbish!)
C7149088-F7DB-48AC-B6CC-B6ED669655E9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor nelly. He deserves better.
This business could be up and running in less than a week. It's the planning and anticipation she loves:poop:
The boxes, arranging then rearranging said boxes. The fancy printer, doodling on her ipad in Starbucks etc.
George living with a gf that bares a passing resemblance to zoella must be very upsetting for her and she is probably driving herself wild with jealously that her brother somehow got his life together and has what she wants.
I am not sure when she was offloading furniture at her parents, that said furniture being used to pad out her brothers love nest was what she had in mind.
What if her brothers gf sets up an insta / youtube and starts creating 'content' ooooh the drama! !

Lucy has been online long enough to know that you don't suddenly spill your true feelings to someone you don't know DMing you on instagram - what she said was kind, polite, and makes her look nothing but good if it gets shared, which it has. We'll never know what Lucy and her boyfriend really think about Gabby, and what they talk about in private when there's no camera rolling - I'd so love to know though.

It's clearly obvious anyway that Gabby is a 'work friend' to Lucy, not a real friend - since it's not like she's bothered to meet up with her all throughout the pandemic, and we all know Gabby would come running if Lucy (or anyone) suggested a socially distant picnic outside or something like that.
Thing is, it is sad no one asked to meet up with her, but people don't always ask - sometimes they are the ones waiting to be asked. She could plan a nice meet up and just ask Lucy to show up for a couple of hours and make her feel special. Congratulate her on her side hustle etc. Like a true mate would

I have to ask again - how did George meet his gf? Was in Tinder???

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Lindley in self-awareness shocker.
Not sure this is self aware of her really, self aware would be accepting that the reason she doesn’t actually have any friends now is probably because she’s the ~ honest friend ~ (read: asshole) and probably massively oversteps the line too quickly with new people trying to force her ‘advice that they need’ on them.

Re Lucy: I’ve never been a big fan, I feel there’s something really off with her that I can’t put my finger on. I felt really sorry for her when she lost her job at Sugar, but every video has some weird self deprecating comment in and it’s a bit much for me. I also dislike that she’s publicly denouncing JK Rowling then trying to profit from Harry Potter themed stuff, if you disagree with her so much maybe put your money where your mouth is. I feel like the reason she hasn’t said anything back about Gabby is because ultimately Gabby is a ‘bigger’ influencer and she’s being polite out of deference, nothing else.

Reactions: 32
Not sure this is self aware of her really, self aware would be accepting that the reason she doesn’t actually have any friends now is probably because she’s the ~ honest friend ~ (read: asshole) and probably massively oversteps the line too quickly with new people trying to force her ‘advice that they need’ on them.

Re Lucy: I’ve never been a big fan, I feel there’s something really off with her that I can’t put my finger on. I felt really sorry for her when she lost her job at Sugar, but every video has some weird self deprecating comment in and it’s a bit much for me. I also dislike that she’s publicly denouncing JK Rowling then trying to profit from Harry Potter themed stuff, if you disagree with her so much maybe put your money where your mouth is. I feel like the reason she hasn’t said anything back about Gabby is because ultimately Gabby is a ‘bigger’ influencer and she’s being polite out of deference, nothing else.
Yeah, I was being ironic - it's clearly why her only friend is a cat who lools like he hates every moment with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The q&a comment about dogs really pissed me off. Anyone remember back near the beginning of her YouTube ‘career’ when she bought a dog!?! I think it was like a little white Maltese puppy from what I remember but then she got rid of it because she was allergic - I’m pretty sure by the age of 20+ or however old she was back then she would’ve known she was allergic! I honestly just despise her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I get that the print designs are everywhere atm, and maybe she’s not directly ‘copying’ Lucy/Polly’s designs, it’s the fact that she’s not even following Lucy’s account or acknowledging it exists that really bugs me!!! How is Lucy so ok with this?

Reactions: 28
Even if her shop did well, she hasn’t got the work ethic to stand around working at it all day. Equipment that’s gone wrong, customer service, missing orders, going back and forth to the post office....it’s really not gobble to be dealing with actual real life. I have no idea how it will go, but I hope reality hits.

Also LOL at ‘my multiple incomes’ ok Richard Branson.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Does she not realise that those incomes would not exist without Youtube?
She still needs to post videos because how would she post ads otherwise? How else would she convince brands that she still has a following considering her Instagram is drier than the Sahara? How else would she be able to pull the "yOu OnLy SeE tEn MiNuTeS oF mY yEaR" bull every other month when people rightly tell her she's friendless? (after she calls herself friendless anyway????)

Reactions: 47
I get that the print designs are everywhere atm, and maybe she’s not directly ‘copying’ Lucy/Polly’s designs, it’s the fact that she’s not even following Lucy’s account or acknowledging it exists that really bugs me!!! How is Lucy so ok with this?
I reckon she's not ok with it, but Lucy is grown up enough to not blast Gabby on social media. I doubt we'll see them together again.

Reactions: 25
She is the only 26 year old girl i know who is a virgin without a driving licence😝

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
At least she eats two different types of veg when Jane is there to cook for her. I’d say that’s an improvement on packets of ham!

Agree that Lucy was never going to say anything negative about Gabby, and they’re all generic af in their designs. Gabby’s seem to be the worst, though.

Story of Gabby’s life that she’s planning to launch a brand with “huge scope”. Always running before she can walk, despite the fact she’s never known hard work in her life and seems to get overwhelmed by the smallest things. Good luck Gabs, you really need it.

I predict another disaster and meltdown by mid-October. Already cringing at the passive-aggressive tweets she’ll be sending out when people complain their orders haven’t arrived!

Reactions: 30
Also LOL at ‘my multiple incomes’ ok Richard Branson.
She's like 'so I got £50 for that TikTok I posted, £300 for that cat food insta post', I seriously have SO SO SO many incomes'.

This insta is pretty insightful: https://www.instagram.com/influencerpaygap/ - it highlights Skillshare specifically, so we know Gabby is scraping the barrel when it comes to ads. She's clearly not making very much money anymore and that was before Covid. Her engagement is shocking and let's face it.. it's not like wall paint and cat food companies have the $$ in the first place to offer influencers good rates.

Make no mistake - Gabby wants another source of income because she HAS to.. not because she wants to.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That is a very mature response from Lucy, although completely understandable. She’s not going to put her on blast so it can be broadcast on here 😂 I suspect her real thoughts are *slightly* different to what she put in the reply. Imagine if this was Gabby replying though? 😬

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.