Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I’ve posted on here before as I don’t even watch her YouTube but I lurk here a lot because it’s hilarious 😂 I have just watched her most recent Q+A though.

This girl has seriously just sat here showing her purple shampoo/conditioner whatever it was talking about her blonde hair, how it’s stopping her getting orange tones - her hair is practically bleeping ginger what is she on about, it looks like a Frazzle crisp 😩

Her ad was shite too, I’ve never heard any influencer sound so fake and bored when talking about a product, not to mention the numerous times she mentioned the recipes on the app literally within the same breath. Considering this is her job you would think she would be better at it, if she was in a normal job she would probably have had disciplineries for poor performance.
I live in Manchester, we don’t want you here hun.

To top it off she mentions a celebrity she would love to live with and says David Attenborough, doesn’t mention how fascinating it would be to live with such an icon and hear about all the incredible things he has experienced and seen, as well as all his knowledge. No. She says she likes hearing old people talk. duck all the way off Gobs.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
She mentioned bacon within the first 6 seconds of her latest video. Surely that’s got to be a record 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I genuinely cannot believe she went for WLS so quickly, without really trying to lose weight, at such a young age too. Seems like an absolute minefield - surely it’s a last resort for much older and heavier people who have tried everything?!
It's completely the fault of her parents for letting her get so fat in her youth and for not nipping the weight gain in the bud.

She should have been told to diet and to come back with noticeable results before surgery was even considered. WLS is such a drastic step to take at such a young age and I'm not surprised at all she's been consistently unwell or worried about her health.

I think she's been set up to fail at a young age.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
David Attenborough sounds like something Jane would come up with.

Reactions: 12
FFS how lazy is this? She messed up the bullshit scripted voiceover by saying it cooks 6 portions instead of 8. Surely given that she is being paid by a brand to promote the product she could’ve just redone it instead of correcting herself in the video? :rolleyes:

Attachments

Reactions: 37
FFS how lazy is this? She messed up the bullshit scripted voiceover by saying it cooks 6 portions instead of 8. Surely given that she is being paid by a brand to promote the product she could’ve just redone it instead of correcting herself in the video? :rolleyes:
But youtube is her least important income guys, why would she do a good job promoting something she does not use?

Also, LOL at the fact that she said she cooked for five days straight. That’s adulting!

Reactions: 31
I’m a hairdresser and she is COPPER!!! Not blonde. The purple shampoo won’t do anything for her you need your hair to be at least orange/yellow for it to work

Reactions: 42
She’s not very likely to find a buyer as stupid as her though. It will probably be on the market for ages, especially if she doesn’t replace the windows. She would be better forgetting giving her kitchen the Gabby kiss of death and doing the windows instead.
Yes, the potential new buyers would demand to take the cost of replacing the rotting windows off any asking price. If she wants to move and rent in Manchester she should go for it, no need to lay any groundwork. I am looking forward to the show

Reactions: 16
Ugh what's happened to the stairs behind her, her whole flat is in a state 🤢Rotting windows, poo aroma, sweat aroma, never mopped floors, cat tit, poo boxes, jane stuffed in the storage cupboard. GROSS.
Omg, I'm dying. Between this and the user who said Jane sleeps at Gabby's by hanging upside down like a bat...I'm writing my will.

You guys are hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
It's completely the fault of her parents for letting her get so fat in her youth and for not nipping the weight gain in the bud.

She should have been told to diet and to come back with noticeable results before surgery was even considered. WLS is such a drastic step to take at such a young age and I'm not surprised at all she's been consistently unwell or worried about her health.

I think she's been set up to fail at a young age.
She should hook up with honey ross or grace victory and embrace it and start living.

Reactions: 5
He’s probably just a second insta account that Gabby made herself tbh
I truly believe there is no guy / girl at all. I bet she was on the phone to her internet provider or something . Could tell in her vlog she was lying when she was talking about her love life - I’ve watched her too long to know lol

Reactions: 32

Yes, the potential new buyers would demand to take the cost of replacing the rotting windows off any asking price. If she wants to move and rent in Manchester she should go for it, no need to lay any groundwork. I am looking forward to the show
Yeah my friends have just bought a house and the windows needed replacing and they got £20k off the asking price! She knew she didnt like the flat before she moved in but she has to rush things, she cant just settle and wait it out -- She should've moved back north and bought somewhere cheaper and then she could visit brighton for weekends if she really missed it.

Reactions: 18
But youtube is her least important income guys, why would she do a good job promoting something she does not use?

Also, LOL at the fact that she said she cooked for five days straight. That’s adulting!
I cooked 3 meals a day plus snacks for 70 days (I only remember the number because that's how long I didn't do takeout since I have a child with medical complexities and they weren't totally sure about covid surface risks.) Can I have a bacon trophy? Oh wait I don't eat meat and I actually use my air fryer that I BOUGHT myself. #noad

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’ll move regardless of whether she can sell the flat. She’s got the moving itch now, and her track record is she can’t stay in one place for much longer than a year.

She’ll be out before next summer, she literally can’t stand the heat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She should hook up with honey ross or grace victory and embrace it and start living.
She should also spread the message more about the Alli diet pills and the experience she had with those. So many young people think they're the quick fix.

Reactions: 7
I've just watched a video from April (a 'what I draw' video ... was curious after all the Plant Lady chat on here) where Gabby says she's lost 2 and a half stone since 'this time last year'. So I obviously then did due diligence and went back to see what she looked like a year ago because I couldn't help myself. Theres no way that she has lost that amount of weight.

DISCLAIMER: I don't have any opinion about Gabby's weight and as someone with pretty bad body dysmorphia from teen obesity, I relate somewhat to her issues. HOWEVER, I just don't see the benefit of constantly documenting it online, losing weight, gaining weight, and lying about it? It is such self loathing behaviour. If she was truly comfortable documenting her body changes, she would show her body on camera and she would portray an honest account. I noticed in a recent jumpsuit haul she wouldn't show them tried on, just on the hanger and inserted visuals of the model from the website. It just seems like the vlogging part of the diet is just another toxic habit that stops her actually discovering how to live a balanced, healthy lifestyle...

It's concerning behaviour and I don't know why nobody around her tries to help her? Lying about your weight and weight loss online as an influencer who reaches young teens is dangerous not only for her, but her audience. I DON'T GET IT.

PS the 'artwork' she 'draw' did have some plants on it, guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.