Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you get tired after eating a bacon sandwich? how big was it? (and just know, sumo wrestlers sleep after eating...)
I bet it didn't happened and she just wanted to be her usual lazy self (pretending to be resting because it was Sunday :ROFLMAO: )

The transportation in Brighton is so SEW incredible that she chose to wait for Jane to take her cat to the vet. IF she took him. (I won't watch the video, so I dunno).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet her “bf” doesn’t acc know she’s a d -list YouTuber and thinks she’s zoella level and rolling in cash. To the outsider it might seem like that. But it’s pretty ovbious she’s scraping her “multiple incomes”, she definitely isn’t making what she used to
or Jane must be back to giving her a weekly allowance OR she has an onlyfans we know nothing about.....camera set up by bed, many packets of bacon and ham whilst playing animal crossing with Nelly watching, there’s GOT to be someone else besides her in the world that gets off on that......🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
In her new video she told us that actifry has an app with 300 recipes about 4 times. Why wouldn’t she cut that out whilst editing??

Reactions: 16
In her new video she told us that actifry has an app with 300 recipes about 4 times. Why wouldn’t she cut that out whilst editing??
becoss it’s sew sew sew sew important, Nelly is obSeSSEd with it and she’s been using it for 2 years....
Anyone else ever notice her lies are always referring to the time of either 6 months or two years? it’s how she thinks she can justify a lie instead of just having thought or copied something from 5 minutes ago.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Should've been a harder working person and you could have afforded a house.
Screenshot_20200909-180316_Instagram.jpg

Also, go to see your doctor if you're getting tired walking up the stairs.
10K steps a day? Doubtful.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
View attachment 237795
Ugh what's happened to the stairs behind her, her whole flat is in a state 🤢Rotting windows, poo aroma, sweat aroma, never mopped floors, cat tit, poo boxes, jane stuffed in the storage cupboard. GROSS.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 237795
She literally just posted a YT video saying how she “loves her flat sew sew sew sew much” and that she’s “sewwwww happy here” - again, make your bleeping mind up.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
what she’s really saying is

C93AFA5E-E69F-49DB-A5D0-A90EB8D8AE81.jpeg

Gotta plant the seeds of lies early enough so they can grow nice and big to cover.....
the fact that she’s been wanting to move for two years now.
HUGE stupid mistake buying that flat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Also worst ad ever, literally just read the script “you can eat healthily without just eating salads...” - WHEN HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A SALAD???
Besides her not eating a salad, I feel like it also proves she doesn't know what healthy foods are. Say if you add a ton of dressing and toppings to a salad, now you (general you) just negated the healthy aspect of the salad.

what she’s really saying is

View attachment 237803

Gotta plant the seeds of lies early enough so they can grow nice and big to cover.....
the fact that she’s been wanting to move for two years now.
HUGE stupid mistake buying that flat.
She’s not very likely to find a buyer as stupid as her though. It will probably be on the market for ages, especially if she doesn’t replace the windows. She would be better forgetting giving her kitchen the Gabby kiss of death and doing the windows instead.

Reactions: 24
I thought she said in her IG q+a that she wasn’t going to talk about food or show her food anymore.

I thought she said in her IG q+a that she wasn’t going to talk about food or show her food anymore.
I made a comment about this further up too haha she’s been saying for years she doesn’t want to show any food content because it’s soooooo triggering, yet she carries on doing it

Reactions: 19
She thought so too but then swam to the other side of her fishbowl and forgot all about it!
#gabbythegoldfish #brushedgoldfish #duh #3secondmemory
55A975C2-B589-48B3-9DC5-5C51FC28D387.jpeg

If she cannot care for her cat alone and properly see to his needs, how will her care of
her future child October Gooseypants Silver Honeyroast possibly be ok? it just isn’t possible and people really will call her out and be “haters” if they see a child not thriving due to lack of care because of laziness.
Until Gabby grows up and receives mental help NONE of her plans will work out. None.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her conversation about maybe being able to not sell her flat upsets me. Then she makes out she is a “normal person”. She was able to make at least... 80k(?) deposit on her current flat which was around... 400k wasn’t it? And her income is still high enough to perhaps support two mortgages and another huge deposit? That is insane privilege and it’s so frustrating that she just dismisses it by claiming she is totally a normal person, just like all of us poor jealous people lol :poop:

Reactions: 44
If that t-shirt is part of her merch then Gabby, I don't know what to tell you.

Oh wait, I do. It's a generic white t-shirt with a one minute, coloured font, overdone slogan job. I wouldn't pay more than five quid to get this printed myself, never mind whatever she plans to charge or paid for if it's not hers.

Reactions: 19
Her conversation about maybe being able to not sell her flat upsets me. Then she makes out she is a “normal person”. She was able to make at least... 80k(?) deposit on her current flat which was around... 400k wasn’t it? And her income is still high enough to perhaps support two mortgages and another huge deposit? That is insane privilege and it’s so frustrating that she just dismisses it by claiming she is totally a normal person, just like all of us poor jealous people lol :poop:
Don't feel bad. I'll believe it when I see it. It took her years and years to even save the deposit on that flat, she haemorrhages money. I think she's probably said this thinking her new business will take off, wait and see how the turntables when nobody buys her poo prints

Reactions: 17
Does anyone remember when she dated poppy rose? That didn’t last long even females aren’t attracted to her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.