Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was up with the end of that video?! Given up on doing an outro cause it doesn't get you any extra money?

Reactions: 18
I hope she's bothered checking if her plants are safe for her cat. Probably not though.
My guess would be no. I mean she’s giving him a ton of tuna daily.....

(There’s so many plants I want but don’t want to risk my cat and dog!)

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Okay well after that ridiculous video she needs someone to knock some sense in her

you have no friends
You have no love life (making eye contact with the barista in Starbucks does not count)
Your hair is not blonde nor have you used any of those products
You are not a plant lady and you are not fooling anyone
You can cook all of that in a oven it works the same

Jesus Christ wow completely delusional

p.s her fingers are morphing into sausage rolls

Reactions: 27
Just started watching her latest video...

Says she got tired after eating a bacon sandwich. Too tired to film.

Gabs, despite what you seem to think, that’s not that normal. Not unless your sandwich was actually a Christmas dinner or something equally huge.

Sounds like type 2 diabetes to me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Just started watching her latest video...

Says she got tired after eating a bacon sandwich. Too tired to film.

Gabs, despite what you seem to think, that’s not that normal. Not unless your sandwich was actually a Christmas dinner or something equally huge.

Sounds like type 2 diabetes to me.
It's most likely a thing called "Dumping Syndrome" - It's really common after WLS though there are ways to avoid it/make it less likely IF YOU FOLLOW YOUR DOCTOR'S ADVICE

Reactions: 11
It's most likely a thing called "Dumping Syndrome" - It's really common after WLS though there are ways to avoid it/make it less likely IF YOU FOLLOW YOUR DOCTOR'S ADVICE
Oh god, of course she hasn’t bothered to follow advice! Thanks for the info.

It just shocks me how she says “you know how you get tired after eating”... er, no, I really don’t. It’s not at all normal, and yet she seems to be under the impression that it is.

Edit: I just googled Dumping Syndrome. Causes abdominal cramps. Surprise, surprise - did we just find out what’s actually wrong with her?

I genuinely cannot believe she went for WLS so quickly, without really trying to lose weight, at such a young age too. Seems like an absolute minefield - surely it’s a last resort for much older and heavier people who have tried everything?!

Reactions: 19
"I thought I would start a vlog today". No, the ad contract with Tefal said you would start a vlog today.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
do companies actually do their research when they do brand deals?

why would you send a ÂŁ200+ appliance to someone whose culinary skills stretch to bacon and beans and openly admit they hate cooking IN THE AD??

• Angry
Reactions: 57
I have literally virgin black hair and had my hairdresser bleach it to ash blonde balyage within one sitting with no damage and a bonding agent. Dunno what the hell she thinks her hair is Cos it ain’t blonde sis

Reactions: 11
Can someone please make some sort of video/collection of clips of Gabby saying
- her friends are all in Brighton when she's in London
- her friends are all in London when she's in Brighton
With the latest addition of her friends being in the North while she's in Brighton
Idk why it bothers me so much but it does!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Just watched Lucy’s latest stories and everything about her brand has been so carefully thought out with great personal little touches
Whatever shite gob puts out wont be a patch on it and it’s gonna be bloody hilarious

ETA gold dust Road stories not her personal ones soz!

Reactions: 8
Uploads only when she has to shill something.

Less than 12,000 views in FIVE HOURS.

Oh dear.

Reactions: 27
Also worst ad ever, literally just read the script “you can eat healthily without just eating salads...” - WHEN HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A SALAD???

Lasagne hair and sausage fingers are strong in that video.
And then she scrapes it up into a turd bun.
Seriously, this is her job, they are paying her to advertise their product, and she didn’t even shower and get dressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.