Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she change her business model and start selling get well soon HAM-pers. Let’s face.. she’s had so many operations she’d know exactly what to put in them! Or she do a collab with a local butchers and do Ham raffles and giveaways at the local pub

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What the hell is she waiting for? If you’re going to do it, just do it! Why wait until October? Everything is there and ready by the looks of it. She’s obviously hoping to cash in on the Christmas market, but she could have done a soft start weeks ago.
she’s such a narc, she’s slowly building up to the Big Reveal. Just get started ffs.
Or ... she’s just playing at it, loving the prep and the idea, but too scared to actually start.

Attachments

Reactions: 25
It'll be interesting to see how many she sells. I don't think she sold much of that weird embroidered merch and that was 2/3 years ago now. Girl gets more irrelevant by the day and so I'm shook she has that many art prints in stock.

Reactions: 22
I'm sorry but she is an embarrassment to start up businesses everywhere. Her artwork is mediocre at best and the industry is so competitive and saturated that she'll quit after a week. She'll rely on the handful of (Jane's and George's) friends but no one will buy from her after one purchase. I'm sure her packaging will have remnants of Nellie's fur and grubby ham smelling finger stains all over them. Ya nasty.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
omg! how many has she printed off??? before she’s even launched? silly bint! I’ve owned a successful print shop on Etsy since 2012, just print to order thicko! She is literally pissing money up the wall. Her designs look hideous. I spent four years at uni, worked for other artists for ages, started making prints as a hobby...which then turned into a business - she thinks she can just “draw” some crap on an ipad and sell it by the hundreds? Yeah...good luck with that mate.

Reactions: 68
I'm sorry but she is an embarrassment to start up businesses everywhere. Her artwork is mediocre at best and the industry is so competitive and saturated that she'll quit after a week.
THIS!! As an artist and illustrator I find it extremely difficult to make my way in the industry. Seeing her doodling something on her ipad and being able to sell it right away (we all know her followers are going to buy at least once) it’s so discouraging for people who really are working hard in this bussinness.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She’s hinting at all this and is clearly got most of it ready so why isn’t she doing a countdown to a big launch? What is she waiting for? Her audience will be bored of hearing about it by October

Reactions: 23
I don't have an apple watch but I spent most of today walking around the city and my phone registered just over 10k steps. There is physically no way she can get 10k steps in her tiny apartment by walking around it for 2 hours. She clearly doesn't has it set up properly.

She is radiating Dee Dee Blanchard energy with Nelly as Gypsy Rose...
The other day the weather was a bit grim, so I put on a TV show and walked on the spot/side to side for an hour and only hit around 5,000 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I sell spooky stuff online all year round (it's my thiiing) and I feel she's going for some Halloween/spooky related tit. She has mentioned Halloween in loads of vlogs over the years and I bet she'll try and shift some crap with moons and cauldrons on or something.

My Halloween stuff has been selling like hot cakes for the past 3 months (and I have NO following or even social media), she's going to miss the best time to sell anything like that if she waits much longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
View attachment 238316
Ooh we've not seen this print before. Have to say looks more her vibe than the previous snippets we've seen.
Just to clarify I still think it looks like basic tit but it's more Gabby's brand of basic tit.
The fact she's spent all of 2 minutes on each design still enrages me. Lazy cow wouldn't know creativity if it smacked her in the face like a slice of ham.

Reactions: 13
She already got a grey sofa for free from that company! Now she’s begging for a chair. Don’t tell me those walls will be painted again o_O I’ve actually lost count of how many sofas she’s had over the last 5-6 years. It’s got to be at least 5. Regarding her step count, my partners dad claims to be doing 15-20k every time he goes for a 2h walk around his village lol. In his case, it’s the fact that his steps are tiny due to the back issues that makes the count so high. With Gob I honestly think she’s putting her watch in something like freezer bag and into the tumble dryer for a couple of hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I still cannot get my head round her trudging around her flat instead of running errands, walking along the beach or just walking to bleeping "Starbs" instead. I would lose the will to live marching repeatedly from room to room with no change of scenery.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I still cannot get my head round her trudging around her flat instead of running errands, walking along the beach or just walking to bleeping "Starbs" instead. I would lose the will to live marching repeatedly from room to room with no change of scenery.
Yes this!!! I cannot fathom living by the sea and choosing to walk around your stinky flat rather than getting yourself a take away coffee, sticking a podcast on your headphones and walking by the sea. I would kill to live by the sea tbh. Such a waste on her.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.