Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched a video from April (a 'what I draw' video ... was curious after all the Plant Lady chat on here) where Gabby says she's lost 2 and a half stone since 'this time last year'. So I obviously then did due diligence and went back to see what she looked like a year ago because I couldn't help myself. Theres no way that she has lost that amount of weight.

DISCLAIMER: I don't have any opinion about Gabby's weight and as someone with pretty bad body dysmorphia from teen obesity, I relate somewhat to her issues. HOWEVER, I just don't see the benefit of constantly documenting it online, losing weight, gaining weight, and lying about it? It is such self loathing behaviour. If she was truly comfortable documenting her body changes, she would show her body on camera and she would portray an honest account. I noticed in a recent jumpsuit haul she wouldn't show them tried on, just on the hanger and inserted visuals of the model from the website. It just seems like the vlogging part of the diet is just another toxic habit that stops her actually discovering how to live a balanced, healthy lifestyle...

It's concerning behaviour and I don't know why nobody around her tries to help her? Lying about your weight and weight loss online as an influencer who reaches young teens is dangerous not only for her, but her audience. I DON'T GET IT.

PS the 'artwork' she 'draw' did have some plants on it, guys.
Yep, despite what she thinks about us, the majority here couldn’t care less what size she is. It’s the constant deception, lies and facetuning that’s the issue. And her terrible personal hygiene.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I think she looks worse now than she used to, but she won't stop trying to change herself because she's never happy. She treats her appearance in the same away she treats the apartment. Keep painting, buying and selling furniture etc etc because she's searching for perfection which doesn't exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s got to be faking her 11k steps is she shaking her watch or something? Surely with all the salt from the daily bacon she’d be too bleh to exercise

Reactions: 25
She’s got to be faking her 11k steps is she shaking her watch or something? Surely with all the salt from the daily bacon she’d be too bleh to exercise
'daily bacon' :ROFLMAO:

Gabby's version of a prayer: 'Give us our daily bacon'

• Haha
Reactions: 32
All that salt from bacon and beans can't be doing her blood pressure any good. I hope she is actually going on a daily walk. She could get a weighted vest and ankle weights to make the most if it. I am amazed she isn't diabetic already tbh.

Regarding her barnet - unless she is using a ig filter her hair looks ginger af. Whoever did her ashy blonde balayage must have hated her!

OMG dying 😂 she’s created her products ‘with no influence from anybody’
Forever the victim!

Reactions: 17
I don't have an apple watch but I spent most of today walking around the city and my phone registered just over 10k steps. There is physically no way she can get 10k steps in her tiny apartment by walking around it for 2 hours. She clearly doesn't has it set up properly.

She is radiating Dee Dee Blanchard energy with Nelly as Gypsy Rose...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh, how I wish she'd fill in her non-existent eyebrows. 😩 She would look slightly less demented.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't have an apple watch but I spent most of today walking around the city and my phone registered just over 10k steps. There is physically no way she can get 10k steps in her tiny apartment by walking around it for 2 hours. She clearly doesn't has it set up properly.
I live in a flat roughly the same size as Gabby's and wear a sports watch (Polar). If I have a massive cleaning spree (dusting, hoovering, mopping floors, changing sheets, cleaning the bathroom), I might make it to roughly 5k steps at most. I don't even get to 10k steps on a brisk hour-long walk outdoors. So something doesn't add up here.

Reactions: 29
OMG dying 😂 she’s created her products ‘with no influence from anybody’
Compare her answer to Lucy’s. Shows why she will ever be the unprofessional child playing shops. She just makes herself look like an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Even if her shop did well, she hasn’t got the work ethic to stand around working at it all day. Equipment that’s gone wrong, customer service, missing orders, going back and forth to the post office....it’s really not gobble to be dealing with actual real life. I have no idea how it will go, but I hope reality hits.

Also LOL at ‘my multiple incomes’ ok Richard Branson.
She'll probably put in the spam folder any email coming through for the customer service as that's the closest thing to 'block' 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
How can you get tired after eating a bacon sandwich? how big was it? (and just know, sumo wrestlers sleep after eating...)
I bet it didn't happened and she just wanted to be her usual lazy self (pretending to be resting because it was Sunday :ROFLMAO: )

The transportation in Brighton is so SEW incredible that she chose to wait for Jane to take her cat to the vet. IF she took him. (I won't watch the video, so I dunno).
I’m reading this comment after eating McDonalds and falling asleep on the couch. I feel #triggered 😬🤣

I am one of those annoying people that shakes my foot when I’m watching tv or resting. Let’s face it, we all know someone that does it! I just had a thought.. wonder how many “steps” I’d rack up if I put my Fitbit on my ankle, haha. Wonder if Gabby has thought of that?! The other thing I think we are forgetting is that Gabby is a teeny tiny weeeeeeny whiny leedle smoll bean who is just so petite and short that one of our regular, normal people steps is probably ten of hers!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I live in a flat roughly the same size as Gabby's and wear a sports watch (Polar). If I have a massive cleaning spree (dusting, hoovering, mopping floors, changing sheets, cleaning the bathroom), I might make it to roughly 5k steps at most. I don't even get to 10k steps on a brisk hour-long walk outdoors. So something doesn't add up here.
this is what I’ve said all along! the other day I did a 10km walk when doing errands and it was just about 12,000 steps. I was out from 11am until 7pm, you cant shuffle about your flat and do it

Reactions: 11
She’s seriously deluded to say she hasn’t copied anyone’s designs when we can see she has with our own eyes! I really hope it flops and she’s got all this stock in and sorted her office for duck all and it ends up piled away with the cat tit

Reactions: 18
That tefal ad was horrendous, she sounded like a teleshopping sales woman and a bad one at that!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Compare her answer to Lucy’s. Shows why she will ever be the unprofessional child playing shops. She just makes herself look like an idiot.
She should just get one of these or a toy till, perhaps? Much cheaper than basically creating a shop in your spare BEDroom...

1599721659247.jpeg

Oh, how I wish she'd fill in her non-existent eyebrows. 😩 She would look slightly less demented.
Ah, to go back to the times of the 4 eyebrow tails - reminisce with me, people...

• Haha
Reactions: 41
im sure this sort of weather does not help anyone’s mental health?
And it makes no difference anyway cos she never leaves her house.
Not true. I much prefer winter and am at my happiest in winter months.
Difference is I just don’t bang on about how shite summer is every few minutes unlike the Ham gremlin

Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20200910-085914_Instagram.jpg

Ooh we've not seen this print before. Have to say looks more her vibe than the previous snippets we've seen.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.