Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabby, you’re boring and slow.
Imagine if someone replied to one of her tweets about Friends/PLL/vampire diaries with a response like that. She'd either block or reply some sarky remark back.

Reactions: 44
I wondered if Gabby’s meltdown about having a day to redesign her ✨collection✨ because of someone ✨copying✨ was because Polly has released some peachy products?

I’m pretty sure that naff peachy tee that Gabs was stomping around in was one of her own designs.

Reactions: 16
It's okay Gabs, you keep your TV shows with canned laughter, offensive jokes, lack of diversity and those that are meant for a teenage IQ.

Reactions: 34
why does her twitter bio say winter baby? she is born in june???? Am i missing something
She means she supposedly loves winter, but that phrase is generally used for the season you were born. She probably hates Jane for not conceiving her so she could born in the winter, then her life would be tOtAlLy DiFfErEnT guise.

Reactions: 25
Imagine if someone replied to one of her tweets about Friends/PLL/vampire diaries with a response like that. She'd either block or reply some sarky remark back.
And one of her favourite catchphrases would be included: “just let people enjoy things!” Yep, that means not replying to people’s tweets about something they like saying you dislike it/putting it down. Gal needs to take her own advice.

Reactions: 29
What's Juniper Moon? I haven't been keeping up to date and since I'm blocked on twitter I don't see much 😂

Gabby is the toxic friend, when she first started youtube she had “befriended” ig girls who promoted her account and YouTube to get a decent following . As soon as she got onto YouTube she unfollowed/blocked them all because she was clearly too cool for them. She deffo has some sort of superiority complex and need to 1 up her “friends”. Lucy makes prints, she will rush to open a shop with more stuff then Lucy, refuse to acknowledge or support her business it’s just sad. That’s why I was happy for the twins when they surpassed her and became friends with little mix.
Was anyone here around for the Farah/Chloe incident on Instagram? 99% sure it was pre-youtube but if not it would’ve definitely been in her very early days of YouTube!

What's Juniper Moon? I haven't been keeping up to date and since I'm blocked on twitter I don't see much 😂
She’s starting a business and thats the name of it (Instagram @shopjunipermoon but be warned she will block you from that account and her personal account if you dare to request to follow it 😂) but all the products she’s selling look like rip offs of others designs

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Am I missing something here, I just assumed it was posted because of the building it’s in and which other flats might be neighbouring it 👀
I don’t think it’s because the decor is genuinely appealing 😂

Why does she even feel the need to reply with stuff like this. NOBODY ASKED YOU GOB
No idea. But she can’t really do anything about the outside of the flat (apart from change the crappy windows) so I’m assuming the OP meant the inside of the flat? I mean the flat itself would look ok with nothing in it, but the amount of furniture and junk in there is too much.

Reactions: 1
Gobby Gab is the gift that keeps giving! Wouldn't it be nice if she was civil for once and kept her opinions to herself?

Reactions: 9
I remember when she tweeted that she hates Phoebe and someone replied Ross is the worst, and she replied with hE’S jUsT a fIctiOnaL cHaRacTer

🙄 (is Phoebe not)?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
just catching up as i get this notification. I wish people would stop using the word ‘romantic’ and ‘romanticising’ so loosely. Also she’s not running a business, she’s about to launch a business. One that will have no customers because she’s ✨blocked✨ them all

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her uneducated mind can only understand love island, Des was probably too much for her. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.