Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea. But she can’t really do anything about the outside of the flat (apart from change the crappy windows) so I’m assuming the OP meant the inside of the flat? I mean the flat itself would look ok with nothing in it, but the amount of furniture and junk in there is too much.
Look at the top floor flat and look at the layout and familiar windows...
what I’m saying is that I think THAT is why it was posted. Not because OP genuinely liked the messy interiors haha

Reactions: 13
She means she supposedly loves winter, but that phrase is generally used for the season you were born. She probably hates Jane for not conceiving her so she could born in the winter, then her life would be tOtAlLy DiFfErEnT guise.
If Jane had given birth in the Southern Hemisphere she really would be a winter baby 😆

Reactions: 10
just catching up as i get this notification. I wish people would stop using the word ‘romantic’ and ‘romanticising’ so loosely. Also she’s not running a business, she’s about to launch a business. One that will have no customers because she’s ✨blocked✨ them all
Right, I have huge objections to this tweet as well. I just started my own business earlier this year and I never once thought it was a 'romantic' thing to do. It's not. It's really hard work and a scary leap from a secure job to pursue something you've worked hard to be able to do independently. It is full of risk, especially in the current climate. I guess if you are lucky enough to have no financial concerns perhaps it is ROMANTIC but that's not 99% of us and it just proves how disconnected from reality she is.

Also I super don't get the blocking thing. It's so weird. I know you all know that but IT IS SO WEIRD.

Reactions: 31
Screenshot_20200917_134423_com.instagram.android.jpg
or?? You?? Could?? Have?? Done?? That?? In?? The?? First?? Place?? Instead?? Of?? Buying?? That?? crappy?? Flat??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 132
I don’t understand why she bought a top floor flat when she’d lived in flats for years and alwaysss hated the stairs.

Reactions: 59
Why one more year? She has no idea if this business is going to make any money. She certainly hasn’t been saving money recently. Cryptic bullshit. Makes me wonder if she had some sort of trust fund from her grandparents, and gets an annual payout or something.

I don’t understand why she bought a top floor flat when she’d lived in flats for years and alwaysss hated the stairs.
And it had a big ceiling fan, which she immediately had removed. Too dumb to realise heat rises and it was there for a reason.

Reactions: 42
Because she’s an idiot!
Also “one more year“? She’s really expecting this business to take off isn’t she? I hope it falls flat on its arse! Teach her a lesson for being a smug witch!

Reactions: 26
Also lol at ironing 500 of said items in the box. 500? 😂😂😂😂😂😂 assuming they’re t shirts? Sweatshirts?

Good luck with that gobshite! You’ll be lucky if you sell 5 to your most dedicated minions.

edit: ahh yes tote bags lol forgot about them, was trying to think what else she would need to iron haha.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 245095or?? You?? Could?? Have?? Done?? That?? In?? The?? First?? Place?? Instead?? Of?? Buying?? That?? crappy?? Flat??
If only she could get an uber up and down the stairs...

It baffles me why she paid so much money for that flat in a place where never even goes out. Its been covered here so many times but WHY and now she hates it and cant wait to move.
More eye rolling from me.

Reactions: 32
Also lol at ironing 500 of said items in the box. 500? 😂😂😂😂😂😂 assuming they’re t shirts? Sweatshirts?

Good luck with that gobshite! You’ll be lucky if you sell 5 to your most dedicated minions.

edit: ahh yes tote bags lol forgot about them, was trying to think what else she would need to iron haha.
If you look closely you can see the handles.

Reactions: 7
My prediction is that she would probably move now, if she could. But she’d likely have a hefty penalty on her mortgage if she ended it before the term ended (I’m guessing 3 years for her)... hence why she says next year.

Reactions: 33
My prediction is that she would probably move now, if she could. But she’d likely have a hefty penalty on her mortgage if she ended it before the term ended (I’m guessing 3 years for her)... hence why she says next year.
So she’s spent all that money doing up her flat, moving furniture around every day & going on how she loves it and now she’s moving? Ugh she’s so weird 😂

Reactions: 24
LOL no sympathy for her. If she was that desperate to move, she could. Anna and her husband did it and without complaining once. If she sold this flat, she'd easily be able to afford a house up north unless she wants some crazy Downton-esque stately home. Sell the furniture you regret buying, find a house you actually like, sell your rank flat and stop decorating your place for guests who never visit.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.