Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean.. She's moaning about carrying all the things upstairs so what happens if / when she gets loads of orders?

Picking, packing and carrying downstairs again!!

Unless she expects her things to be picked up outside her door?

Get your walking app on gabs

Reactions: 36
Why is she planning to move next year? Why did she even buy that to begin with?

We bought our first house around the same time. We’ve had a baby since and we need to move onto somewhere bigger next year. I don’t get why she needs to move. The amount of money she’s ploughed into the house too, she will no doubt make a loss. She’s a child trying to play grown ups.

Reactions: 20
She's bought 500 of an item she hasnt even sold one of? Oh my god she really needs to take professional advice on this o_O

Reactions: 54
Of course you did Gaby. My god does it not get tiring hating things that other people like? She has the attention span of a fish clearly because she always calls dramas slow. I find it funny how Georgia didn’t reply. Probably sat there rolling her eyes at Gaby again

Attachments

Reactions: 25
I mean.. She's moaning about carrying all the things upstairs so what happens if / when she gets loads of orders?

Picking, packing and carrying downstairs again!!

Unless she expects her things to be picked up outside her door?

Get your walking app on gabs
That won’t be a problem 😜😂

Her flats on floor 3 right? Not being mean but generally in your 20s you're in your peak of physical fitness and 3 flights of stairs isnt much. I live on floor 9, i have a lift but rarely take it because its such an easy way to get steps in

Reactions: 47
Lol I’m now imagining her staging loads of photographs with boxes stacked up with the caption “sewwww many of yew loving my new things. Got to take all these orders to the post office. They’re gonna love me *slurrrrrps drink, looks off to the side at nothing*
Then another one of her walking down the road with bags filled with boxes with nothing in them. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Lol I’m now imagining her staging loads of photographs with boxes stacked up with the caption “sewwww many of yew loving my new things. Got to take all these orders to the post office. They’re gonna love me *slurrrrrps drink, looks off to the side at nothing*
Then another one of her walking down the road with bags filled with boxes with nothing in them. 😂😂😂
I'm laughing at the fact you've said her walking down the road with them! If she does get any orders it will obvs be slave Jane driving them to the post office.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If only she could get an uber up and down the stairs...

It baffles me why she paid so much money for that flat in a place where never even goes out. Its been covered here so many times but WHY and now she hates it and cant wait to move.
More eye rolling from me.
An Uber for stairs is called a Stanna

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I get not liking a third floor flat if you have a lot of deliveries, if there’s not a lift. Personally i would struggle with the stairs due to a health condition so I can’t blame her for moaning, i’d be the same. But WHY would you spend hundreds of thousands of pounds on a third floor flat, KNOWING it doesn’t have a lift, if you know you’re not a fan of stairs and need to let in a new ikea delivery every other week. it was inevitable that she would move out within a couple of years.

Reactions: 28
Why is she planning to move next year? Why did she even buy that to begin with?

We bought our first house around the same time. We’ve had a baby since and we need to move onto somewhere bigger next year. I don’t get why she needs to move. The amount of money she’s ploughed into the house too, she will no doubt make a loss. She’s a child trying to play grown ups.
she’s addicted to moving. She’s moved every year since 2014, so she’s a few months overdue another move and is obviously feeling antsy about it. No idea why she thought buying a property would make her content to stay in one place, especially as it’s a downgrade from her last rented flat.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I can’t believe she ordered 500 tote bags 😂 I think she’ll sell about 50 if she’s very lucky.

Reactions: 26
Why is she IRONING THEM?! She will only have to post them when (if) she sells them, and they will fold/wrinkle again so... what an enormous waste of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she IRONING THEM?! She will only have to post them when (if) she sells them, and they will fold/wrinkle again so... what an enormous waste of time.
I assume she will be ironing a label or something on as Lucy did it the other day so... duh! X

• Haha
Reactions: 22
bleeping hell she’s seriously set her expectations way too high, does she really expect her tit prints and crap quality totes to pay off her mortgage for her?? I’m really hoping this experience humbles her once and for all. How out of touch is she if she thinks she’s gonna get 500 orders flooding in as soon as she opens her shop?

Reactions: 21
I think this might be a lucky dip club style box of random stuff, might be why she's made up so many boxes and got big orders in already.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.