Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello everyone, lurker here, used to occasionally post on Gobs thread on YTT.
Sew, I have all Yewchoob notifications turned off, I am also not a subscriber of Gabby’s. About a week ago I got an email from YouTube recommending Gabby’s cooking Q&A snore fest video...wtf?!? Whyyyyyy. Who asked for this? Can a creator purchase notifications?

Juniper Moon...at least Gabby finally has an outlet for her obsession with Space and Aliens.

Wonder how long it will be until Gabs copies Katie Snooks and posts the petition to ban tattle life
She won't post it at all because she has been on here the entire time 😂 She wouldn't be able to bear the extra backlash that would come with posting it

Reactions: 9
Well that was a Crazy Catch-up!

After the the speculation here about Gabham planting the seeds of her moving, i decided to see if her flat was on the market, it isn't. But he downstairs neighbours is. They probably had enough of her thumping her trotters about at all hours dragging furniture about. You just know they call her the ELEPHANT upstairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
November. She'll try to be a #bossbabe over Halloween but she'll soon realise that the demand was met a month before and call defeat by November 10th. I think she will blame it on a health issue or conveniently time a move so she can bury any mention of her failed business attempt.
November 10th - Would be a great birthday gift for me. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello everyone, lurker here, used to occasionally post on Gobs thread on YTT.
Sew, I have all Yewchoob notifications turned off, I am also not a subscriber of Gabby’s. About a week ago I got an email from YouTube recommending Gabby’s cooking Q&A snore fest video...wtf?!? Whyyyyyy. Who asked for this? Can a creator purchase notifications?

Juniper Moon...at least Gabby finally has an outlet for her obsession with Space and Aliens.

Wonder how long it will be until Gabs copies Katie Snooks and posts the petition to ban tattle life
Sorry got to ask... are you a PWEI fan?

Wait, what? She thinks it's awkward to smile in a full coffee shop while she's with her mum but doesn't think it's awkward to be recording herself gaping like a dead halibut while her mum sits across from her waiting?

Gabb. Gabby. Pls purchase some social skills and self awareness. Pls.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Wait, what? She thinks it's awkward to smile in a full coffee shop while she's with her mum but doesn't think it's awkward to be recording herself gaping like a dead halibut while her mum sits across from her waiting?

Yes yes yes - you put this perfectly !!

Reactions: 6

Sew sew blonde.

Who was it on here who said her hair looks like a Frazzle crisp? I completely lost it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did gaby just replace the pic she done of the girl with a bun and plant to a pumpkin ? Much creative
Edit: ironic how gabby sends her minions on witch-hunt With no consideration for the mental health of the individual (like the girl who said moo) but she thinks a gossip site is bullying 🤣
Or the girl who accidently typed "fat" and meant far and never got so much as any form of apology.

Reactions: 45
Yes yes Gabby, you’re 900x happier than you used to be. Me me me me me. Yawn.
Discovering a passion? Lol.
Realising a career goal? Um, you haven’t actually sold anything yet.
Whenever I read her typed out brain farts, I automatically read it in a pissy 13 year old’s voice. She’s got about as much life experience.

Why would anyone care for the philosophical musings of a maturity stunted shut-in in her late 20s?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
People who are genuinely that happy and achieving career goals don’t feel the need to keep Tweeting about it on the daily tbh...soz Gabs

Reactions: 27
Why does she constantly repeat that she prides herself for cutting out toxic people, if this is the main achievement you have during lockdown- then you are truly hopeless 😂😂
She probably thinks that the said person will read it (chances are that it’s a family member that follows her) and blow up her phone with concerned messages like r u ok hun please forgive me il do anything !!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.