Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she constantly repeat that she prides herself for cutting out toxic people, if this is the main achievement you have during lockdown- then you are truly hopeless šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
She probably thinks that the said person will read it (chances are that itā€™s a family member that follows her) and blow up her phone with concerned messages like r u ok hun please forgive me il do anything !!
Youā€™d think that if you cut out all the ~ sew toxic people ~ to the extent that the only person left in your life is your Mum (and an unwilling cat) youā€™d start wondering if itā€™s in fact a You problem but somehow...not Gabby šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Iā€™m confused.

Realising career goals during lockdown but apparently had this shop idea in the planning for at least a year.

.....and if she really has had this in the works for the past year why is she:

a) only setting up and buying what she needs a month before her launch

b) creating things that suspiciously look like other peoples recent stuff

c) only a few months ago plastering all over her yewchewb that sheā€™s started getting into designing prints?

She canā€™t keep up with even a basic lie

Reactions: 57
Yes yes Gabby, youā€™re 900x happier than you used to be. Me me me me me. Yawn.
Discovering a passion? Lol.
Realising a career goal? Um, you havenā€™t actually sold anything yet.
Her life was no different in lockdown than it was before lockdown, the only difference was that she had an excuse to be the way she is and felt like everyone else was just like her for a few months. The difference is, everyone else has lives to go back to while hers has carried on in the exact same way as it has for YEARS. Lockdown didnā€™t change anything for her (apart from Starbucks closing for a while obvs)

Reactions: 29
Yes yes Gabby, youā€™re 900x happier than you used to be. Me me me me me. Yawn.
Discovering a passion? Lol.
Realising a career goal? Um, you havenā€™t actually sold anything yet.
Lol ā€œto have some time to thinkā€? She has nothing but time to bloody think! Before, during and now! Why is she making out she was sew sewwwww busy before lockdown that she didnā€™t even have time to think? Sheā€™s a bleeping idiot!
And yeah Gobby, we know, you hate your dad, šŸ™„ you donā€™t need to keep going on about it and making cryptic tweets about it. No one cares! Doubt your dad even gives a tit. Probably just glad he doesnā€™t have to put up with your tit anymore!

Reactions: 18
Sheā€™s just so pathetic. I think Jane doesnā€™t really have the choice whether she wants to spend 5 hours driving to Hove or not - sheā€™s employed by Gob! And doesnā€™t have any other sources of income, that we know of. So driving there and back to go to Starbucks and cook her 26yo daughter some child meals is literally her career now. Poor woman. Also I find it hilarious that Gob thought sheā€™d get away with her new secret business and make loads of money by ripping off other peopleā€™s ideas. Wouldnā€™t all of us just love to sit in a coffee shop doodling some tit and then try to sell it to minions in a hope to save up a deposit for that flat in Manchester :D Jesus. Thatā€™s not how life works. This bleep hasnā€™t done a days work in her life and deserves absolutely nothing.

Reactions: 31
Youā€™d think that if you cut out all the ~ sew toxic people ~ to the extent that the only person left in your life is your Mum (and an unwilling cat) youā€™d start wondering if itā€™s in fact a You problem but somehow...not Gabby šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
What if all her former friends took her advice and cut out the āœØsew toxicāœØ people in their life, and that is why she now only has Jane and some internet dude who can switch her onto mute? šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Grubby should take some inspo from this tasteful flat

Notice how it states "located within a short walk of Hove railway station and plenty of excellent amenities." Yet Gabbie gets an Uber šŸ˜‘

Reactions: 13
Notice how it states "located within a short walk of Hove railway station and plenty of excellent amenities." Yet Gabbie gets an Uber šŸ˜‘
Or better yet, makes mummy drive across the country to drive her to Next during a pandemic. #besties

Reactions: 13
I keep thinking about Lucy saying Gabs was launching a ā€˜proper brand with huge scopeā€™
when so far we can assume T-shirtā€™s, prints and cards... all of which could have been designed by a ten year old
And I just canā€™t šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
From that property link, you can see her nearest Starbucks is 17 min walk away.
I walk 45 mins to work and same again home from work. What's your excuse gabz

I keep thinking about Lucy saying Gabs was launching a ā€˜proper brand with huge scopeā€™
when so far we can assume T-shirtā€™s, prints and cards... all of which could have been designed by a ten year old
And I just canā€™t šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Probably knows Gab thinks she's getting little digs in by not following her, probably by contributing to her thread (I mean, we know Gab is here somewhere)
But with such childish designs, maybe Lucy's in the mindset of "it's going to flop and he who laughs last, laughs loudest/longest"

(And even if that's not the case, I just gave Gab some serious paranoia šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ )

Reactions: 5
Gabby is the toxic friend, when she first started youtube she had ā€œbefriendedā€ ig girls who promoted her account and YouTube to get a decent following . As soon as she got onto YouTube she unfollowed/blocked them all because she was clearly too cool for them. She deffo has some sort of superiority complex and need to 1 up her ā€œfriendsā€. Lucy makes prints, she will rush to open a shop with more stuff then Lucy, refuse to acknowledge or support her business itā€™s just sad. Thatā€™s why I was happy for the twins when they surpassed her and became friends with little mix.

Reactions: 37
Grubby should take some inspo from this tasteful flat

I actually dont like it :ROFLMAO:

Granted I think her decor style is mad but she's young, she'll get there and waste a lot of money on the way

I think her decor style is the least of her worries though

Reactions: 17

Granted I think her decor style is mad but she's young, she'll get there and waste a lot of money on the way

I just had a look. I donā€™t like it either, way too cluttered and that tit under the bed needs to go.

I donā€™t actually mind Gobbys decor, I mean if you looked at her flat up close it probably looks shite since she doesnā€™t prep anything before painting, but from a distance it looks...ok šŸ§ her furniture on the other hand is just a mish mash of whatever sheā€™s copied off someone else and nothing goes together. If she was short of money and was given hand me downs or whatever she could afford it would be fine, but the fact she actually spends loads of money for her flat to look like a charity shop furniture store is laughable. But I still prefer it to that flat above. That just looks cluttered in every room.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Her flat looks like a junk shop. Something Polly liked here, something Lucy liked there, a bunch of crap sheā€™s seen Zoe buy. Itā€™s pretty sad at her age she doesnā€™t have her own taste and style, other than the mixed up junk shop look Iā€™ve come to associate her with

Am I missing something here, I just assumed it was posted because of the building itā€™s in and which other flats might be neighbouring it šŸ‘€
I donā€™t think itā€™s because the decor is genuinely appealing šŸ˜‚

Gabby, youā€™re boring and slow.
Why does she even feel the need to reply with stuff like this. NOBODY ASKED YOU GOB

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.