Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is definitely watching social media like a hawk! Polly posted a story about her new shelves and exactly 10 mins later she posted another story @‘ing Gabbie and thanking her for telling her where the pegs are (they now have the same shelves). Either that or she’s got Pollys insta notifications on because she’s would’ve had to have messaged her within minutes of the story being posted.

Reactions: 20
I’ve just finished catching up. Wow.

I think Gabby thrives on drama and whoever made all those accounts and followed her on the shop (to mess with her, not actual fans) has given her a fair reason to whine and make a big deal about lol.

Sorry I didn’t quote the message about someone having BPD, I’m diagnosed too and tried to start a small business recently. After a small bump and me venting to a friend she said “I knew this wouldn’t last”. So I’ve quit now lol because deep inside I was waiting for a reason to prove it was always going to fail.

I think that Gabby being Gabby (an eternal victim) has a valid reason to be a victim and say all her haters want to see her fail and are taking actions to mess with her business. See because she’s “tried” to start somethjbt and it even before launching it was torn apart, (there are people explicitly saying they really wish she fails). Now she has a reason to feel sorry for herself bc even after trying something new people want to see her fail and they’ll never let her succeed. I think this whole thing went too far and people who don’t know about her past will just side with her. Because from the outside she looks innocent like someone who without property announcing anything got trolled and intimidated.

I also know she needs therapy desperately but as someone with personality issues too, I can’t help but have a soft spot for her and actually wanting to see her not ruin her life forever.

*sorry my English isn’t great and I’m terrible at typing in any language

Reactions: 12
I’ve just finished catching up. Wow.

I think Gabby thrives on drama and whoever made all those accounts and followed her on the shop (to mess with her, not actual fans) has given her a fair reason to whine and make a big deal about lol.

Sorry I didn’t quote the message about someone having BPD, I’m diagnosed too and tried to start a small business recently. After a small bump and me venting to a friend she said “I knew this wouldn’t last”. So I’ve quit now lol because deep inside I was waiting for a reason to prove it was always going to fail.

I think that Gabby being Gabby (an eternal victim) has a valid reason to be a victim and say all her haters want to see her fail and are taking actions to mess with her business. See because she’s “tried” to start somethjbt and it even before launching it was torn apart, (there are people explicitly saying they really wish she fails). Now she has a reason to feel sorry for herself bc even after trying something new people want to see her fail and they’ll never let her succeed. I think this whole thing went too far and people who don’t know about her past will just side with her. Because from the outside she looks innocent like someone who without property announcing anything got trolled and intimidated.

I also know she needs therapy desperately but as someone with personality issues too, I can’t help but have a soft spot for her and actually wanting to see her not ruin her life forever.

*sorry my English isn’t great and I’m terrible at typing in any language
Absolutely nothing wrong with your English, you crack on 👌🏼

Reactions: 25
I'm one of the people who said she doesn't deserve to succeed and to be honest, I stand by it. I'm sick of influencers deciding to turn their hands to the arts and making a success of it just because of their social media followings, like Zoe and the ghost writer. There are so many genuinely talented and hard working people wanting to get into these industries who will never catch their break. Someone like Gabby who has woken up one day and decided to sell whatever rubbish she can pull out of her arse that day I personally would not say is deserving of that success. And let's not forget, she primarily has her big following because she latched onto Zoe at the right time. Nothing she has has been of her own volition or work.

However that being said I wouldn't try to stop her business or meddle with it. People making fake accounts does make people who post here look really bad and she will probably blame it on that when it all goes wrong. But the reality is people making fake accounts before she's launched is hardly an unsurpassable hurdle for her - she's got the shop set up, and the instagram/twitter, right? What is it about the fake accounts that will actually hinder her now?

Ultimately, she failed to save some of those pages herself, which is probably indicative of her overall business sense. And that's the much bigger problem for her that she won't address - her lack of business sense, common sense, humility, ability to take critical feedback and constructive criticism, her lack of people skills which she will need to run a business, her ability to be organised and send things out on time and not just 'have a mental health day off for 3 months.' So I don't think anyone really needs to try to stop her or hold her back, because she does such a good job at sabotaging herself. Much easier to just blame all the haterzzzz though.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Absolutely nothing wrong with your English, you crack on 👌🏼
Thanks! I wish I could fully express what I feel but I think you get the point.

Sometimes I wonder if some of the posters here think that one day Gabby is going to read here, agree and start acting the way they expect? Like she’s gonna read here once and suddenly mature and forget all her issues lol. It just validates her victim complex. It’s only a bit of gossip, we’re not gonna change her!

So I don't think anyone really needs to try to stop her or hold her back, because she does such a good job at sabotaging herself. Much easier to just blame all the haterzzzz though.
Of course! And nobody will force her to read this forum but for Gabby’s victim complex it just feeds into her millions of reasons to blame others. IMO her “renovations” and apartment purchase have been bad choices but even if she realises that it was her own fault she will neeeeeever accept and it’s kinda pointless to keep expecting she will. She will not. She got to this level of fame and success, if you can even cal it that, by being poor Gabby that was bullied and is treated so bad and everybody is so mean. Why would she change?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Of course! And nobody will force her to read this forum but for Gabby’s victim complex it just feeds into her millions of reasons to blame others. IMO her “renovations” and apartment purchase have been bad choices but even if she realises that it was her own fault she will neeeeeever accept and it’s kinda pointless to keep expecting she will. She will not. She got to this level of fame and success, if you can even cal it that, by being poor Gabby that was bullied and is treated so bad and everybody is so mean. Why would she change?
I don't think anyone is expecting her to change though? Like you said it's just a gossip forum. But in that case why bother talking about anything she does 🤣

Reactions: 3
I don't think anyone is expecting her to change though? Like you said it's just a gossip forum. But in that case why bother talking about anything she does 🤣
Cause you get curious if other people also pick up on the odd things she does? At least I do. This is the only gossip forum I read where people are going out of their way to mess with the person they discuss.

Gabriella Lindley #19: juniper moon, business tycoon, make sure you don’t follow her account too soon!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 198
Cause you get curious if other people also pick up on the odd things she does? At least I do. This is the only gossip forum I read where people are going out of their way to mess with the person they discuss.
are they people here going out of their way to mess with her? (apparently one person created various accounts) but besides that person?

Reactions: 7
You can't have been reading many then!

are they people here going out of their way to mess with her? (apparently one person created various accounts) but besides that person?
I dont think anyone here had said they've done anything? People just assuming! Xx

Reactions: 3
You can't have been reading many then!
I dont think anyone here had said they've done anything? People just assuming! Xx
I know, I wanted that person to elaborate because that is quite something to say xX
_____
Gobz has been all bark and no bite for a while now (years now) one way or another we all grew tired of expecting something good coming from her.

and her haterz are the least aggressive, going out of the way people there are. we all joke around on here, and the edits on her merch where hilarious, but we are here.
Every once in a while also comes a wave of her followers to read and you can decide of your own what to believe or not, it is your life after all.

(also, some lovely humans around here)

Reactions: 9
She is definitely watching social media like a hawk! Polly posted a story about her new shelves and exactly 10 mins later she posted another story @‘ing Gabbie and thanking her for telling her where the pegs are (they now have the same shelves). Either that or she’s got Pollys insta notifications on because she’s would’ve had to have messaged her within minutes of the story being posted.
Gabbie: iM tAkInG a BrEaK fRoM sOcIaL mEdIa
Also Gabbie:
Screenshot_20200914_203813_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20200914_203819_com.instagram.android.jpg

Edit to add: Polly had ordered these shelves weeks ago, before Gabbie, but as she was on holidays etc she hasn't gotten around to building them.
Gabbie couldn't wait for the delayed delivery from IKEA and had her mum physically go into IKEA to buy the shelves and drive them down to her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
I originally had a laughing emoji at the post above as I found pollys story funny but then I read what you put about gabby!! Wow.

Reactions: 4
She can't take a "break" because this is all she has. She has nothing outside of social media.

This is her existence...

• Sad
So this may be a post and run because high energy child I have here...but I did a quick read through. It's also possible that the Instagram algorithm would've shown her business account as a suggestion to the people who follow her, right? If I read that correct and I *think* that's how IG operates.

Reactions: 22
She also blocked me for requesting to folllow her business when i was genuinely curious what she was selling. What a way to run a business, eh?

Reactions: 13
and her haterz are the least aggressive, going out of the way people there are. we all joke around on here, and the edits on her merch where hilarious, but we are here.

Totally agree, this is such a tame thread compared to others. And people who overstep the mark or say something that crosses a line are usually called out. Nobody sends her abuse or horrible messages.

I’ve just gone back through pages and pages to see what’s happened and what accounts have been made and deleted or whatever and this one is still there...I have to admire the effort of including the profile picture when it’s the wrong handle

Attachments

Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE

I read this as "some lovely houmous around here". Can't decide if I'm hungry or need my eyes testing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My god, I'm gone from Gabby's thread for one weekend and I missed aaaall the drama.

I'm all caught up with the juniper moon/pig debacle and can I just say, it's been a very entertaining read!

It's quite obvious some sort of tattle lurker made those fake accounts. I don't believe Gobs would do it.

Up until now I gave her the benefit of the doubt by believing that she probably didn't read her own thread, but she has made it glaringly clear now that she does. How naïve was I??

Girl, go to a therapist.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.