Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think so at all.
If there are people genuinely interested in her shop, ALL it takes is a look on her ‘following’ to find the most recent account she’s followed is her shop.

Anyone who’s curious can find it in a matter of seconds, regardless of whether they’ve read here or not!!

‘Fans’ that know it’s lunching in a couple of weeks as she’s told them it will be will know and be curious and excited that there must already or imminently be an online presence for it.

She’s shooting herself in the foot. No other way about it.
I agree, it would have taken nothing for her hardcore fans to find her business page, it was only a matter of time! Plus there was comments from fans on her videos asking for more info or if there was a SM account to follow and she was just deleting the comments... should have screenshotted it at the time!
Anyway, if she didn't want it to be found, she shouldn't have followed it herself - it's the only giveaway that confirms it's hers!
Also, in my early days, I set up an insta to reserve my handle but made it private straight away and as ambiguous as possible so I could carry on doing a wee bit of work on it in the background. And that's not to say I even have a massive following on my personal account! (Hello 300 followers from secondary school who use it purely to snoop on me!)
Then when it came closer to launching and I had a few tester photos added, I reached out to other small businesses and invited them for a sneak peek and offered my services in exchange for a small shout-out on they're stories. It's not flipping rocket science and yet Gabbie is just blocking everyone!
What is Polly/Sighh followed her back? Would she block her too?

Reactions: 24
She knows that nobody coming from this site is going to buy anything anyway so it's not really much of a loss for her business. It also stops this site sitting at the top of the Google results when she launches. So she's done the right thing.
The level of like/dislike varies. I'd rather discuss people away from their platforms rather than comment on their socials, but there's loads of gossip pages I follow that discuss people I'm fans of. Doesn't mean I go there and mock them, just means I say things like "the video was boring" instead of commenting that on the actual video.

Sammi Maria for example, I'm on her tattle but one day I'll 100% order some jewellery from her and others on tattle and other gossip sites have said the same.

I don't expect her to investigate the personality behind every account but they're not all people who have something bad to say about her. It might have even been a white knight defending tattle lurker for all she knows.

Reactions: 7
Also, she spent the whole weekend doing this, after announcing she was having a break from social media because she’s in pain, and is upset about Nellie’s illness. It all just makes her look daft. I don’t even know why she made that announcement, apart from being attention seeking. There have been other times when she hasn’t posted anything for a few days.

Reactions: 34
The level of like/dislike varies. I'd rather discuss people away from their platforms rather than comment on their socials, but there's loads of gossip pages I follow that discuss people I'm fans of. Doesn't mean I go there and mock them, just means I say things like "the video was boring" instead of commenting that on the actual video.
Definitely this, I sometimes go on the boards of people I enjoy watching just to see what’s being said tbh. Also don’t think people on here (Gabby’s thread) are that malicious, some people wouldn’t buy her stuff from principle but I wouldn’t be surprised if some posters here would buy her stuff if they saw something they liked. Some won’t have that strong a dislike but just think she’s a bit silly.

I would’ve taken people finding the account as an opportunity, there are so many users on here it could’ve been great exposure tbh. Blocking everyone because ‘you found it on a hate thread’ is a strange concept - after all she herself was here to know that’s how it got out, raises the question of what other threads she’s reading and/or contributing to...

Reactions: 21
Blocking everyone because ‘you found it on a hate thread’ is a strange concept - after all she herself was here to know that’s how it got out, raises the question of what other threads she’s reading and/or contributing to...
this x 1000.

The first tattler to follow, what was the time difference between the request and the block? What was the time difference between it being posted here and the block?

It's one thing to update yourself on what others are saying about you (and your peers), but to be that *on time* with it is very questionable. Not even a full day went by, making me think she's a regular.

If so, I highly doubt she's here innocently.

Reactions: 22
In case anyone doubts that her fans could find it on their own, here is a handful from Twitter:
This is so sad. She is blocking genuine fans (and I say that as someone who only gets gossip from here - I don't follow her on any socials)

I don't understand her reasoning. She will never be able to tell who is following for what reason. She is literally alienating her own fanbase. I've never known such odd behaviour.

For the record I don't "hate" gabby.. I find her quite fascinating but this is all very very odd behaviour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I say let her crack on. She self sabotages everything anyway.

Reactions: 54
this x 1000.

The first tattler to follow, what was the time difference between the request and the block? What was the time difference between it being posted here and the block?

It's one thing to update yourself on what others are saying about you (and your peers), but to be that *on time* with it is very questionable. Not even a full day went by, making me think she's a regular.

I followed her business account purposefully for this reason. Within a minute of following I was blocked on both accounts...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
this x 1000.

I'm not sure how long it had been on here but I was blocked within minutes by both accounts

Reactions: 2
Also, if you have a private account you can easily ignore the following request until the time you want. THAT would have been a better escape to her "situation"

Reactions: 30
She will never reply to all those fans that she blocked. She would rather pretend that everyone is just a HaTeR trying to ruin her ‘business’. Just like she can ignore all the nice DMs she gets but can manage to block people within a minute of following her business account, an account she made so easy for people to find. She really needs to get a grip, and anyway I would much rather leave the requests pending till I make the business public... and I’d rather have ‘haters‘ follow me and boost my engagement than block all of them and then have to buy fake followers lol

Reactions: 27
she's already teased her stamp for her shop so people have that to go off. she only follows 62 people coz she's an ignorant cow and it ruins her aesthetic when she follows too many people.

so if she wasn't following so few people - people wouldn't have found it so easy.

keep blocking fans grubby - don't come crying to us when they then don't buy from you.

i predict a fake sell out eg all the influencers who've done limited edition makeup palettes and oops it's restocked in a matter of a few weeks. doesn't happen.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I followed her on the shopjunipermoon account and I got the instant block but she hasn’t blocked me on her personal account?

It’s literally crazy she’s doing this even if the explanation was that she doesn't want people following yet so she’ll unblock them when it launches it’s still ridiculous!

What kind of soon to be business owner acts like this? She’s her own worst enemy.

Reactions: 8
I followed her on the shopjunipermoon account and I got the instant block but she hasn’t blocked me on her personal account?

It’s literally crazy she’s doing this even if the explanation was that she doesn't want people following yet so she’ll unblock them when it launches it’s still ridiculous!

What kind of soon to be business owner acts like this? She’s her own worst enemy.
Totally off topic but I love your username. Greatest episode of Come Dine With Me in history!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She thinks it looks good that she has 660k followers and only follows 62 people. She has a blue tick don’t cha know? Such a celeb! I’ve just spent ten minutes scrolling through her followers, and honestly it looks like at least two thirds of them are bot accounts that she’s bought.
sometimes I catch myself feeling sorry for her, and then I remember what she’s actually like.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.