Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something about this idea just doesn't make sense to me. So we know now for certain she reads here (Friday night was the last I properly read everything posted, have kinda missed all this fake account stuff) so she knows surely from previous posts that people have mentioned she keeps unfollowing people on Instagram? And her follow count going down. So if she wanted to prepare the account and reveal it etc, why would she follow it herself knowing that some people have already made clear they're looking at her follower list? Or is she just too stupid to realise people would look and see it?

She definitely thinks anyone who finds this account is from Tattle so she's blocking them all...but she can't really be so stupid as to not realise that literally anyone could see she follows this account? Surely?! Man, what a rollercoaster.
Who knows what's going on in her head, it's a bit of a shitshow really

• Sad
Reactions: 16
why is she even bothering blocking people?? wouldn't she want her shop to have followers? even if they don't like her???

Reactions: 40
The inevitable has happened... she’s started to block her actual fans from her page.
I really hope her fans realise what she's like and start reacting to her blocking, maybe if she realises how quickly she's being dropped by supporters or maybe even on a big enough scale it will kick her in the arse...though that may be wishful thinking. She's gone crackers

Reactions: 27
the more people she blocks, the more followers she'll have to buy. doesn't make sense really.

Reactions: 22
why is she even bothering blocking people?? wouldn't she want her shop to have followers? even if they don't like her???
Exactly like all publicity is good publicity...

She's gone crackers
She really has. It makes NO sense to randomly block anyone who follows it. She has no way at all to detect who came from here or who just saw it on her list and worked it out. Completely mad even for her.

Reactions: 28
To be honest, would many of her actual viewers/fans happen to be randomly checking who she’s following? I’m not surprised she’s blocking anyone who follows it

Reactions: 2
she literally blocked me within a minute of following her ‘business’ account 😂 imagine having nothing better to do at 12 am on a sunday😂

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I'm curious to know why some of you guys still bothering to request to follow her business account knowing she won't accept and will block you anyway? Like I'm not saying you should care if she blocks you but surely it's not worth even doing it when you know what the outcome will be lol

Reactions: 32
To be honest, would many of her actual viewers/fans happen to be randomly checking who she’s following? I’m not surprised she’s blocking anyone who follows it
If people are reading here, then by now they will know that if they follow it, she’s going to block them. So I’m assuming anyone following it now, either wants to be blocked or doesn’t know they’re going to get blocked if they follow it.
Who knows?
I really Cba checking her followers, or who she follows and doesn’t follow. I barely check any of her socials, just what I see on here mainly, or occasionally when I go on Instagram. But some people obviously do, so it’s not that much of a stretch that her actual fans might be checking her every move as well and wanting to be “ahead of the game“. I don’t know why she’s bothering to block anyone anyway. She can’t block all her “haters“ so what’s the point in blocking some of them? It’s just losing her followers (good or bad) and making her look like a nutcase.

Reactions: 12
she literally blocked me within a minute of following her ‘business’ account 😂 imagine having nothing better to do at 12 am on a sunday😂
I find it so strange she hasn't mentioned this either. She looooves an opportunity to post a whiny tweet or insta story about all the 25+ haterzzzzzz. People have made accounts to mock her and are trying to follow her accounts and she's not said anything about it? This is the only thing that makes me question if she made those accounts herself tbh. Downloaded the art someone made from here and was trolling us back. But, not sure she's smart enough.

Reactions: 11
I’m curious as to why she hasn’t let the follow requests sit in pending until she chooses to go public. this would result in all of the pending requests turning into follows, and by such leading to traffic on the page to help boost the opening. to have more people blocked than followers seems so odd.

(if she didn’t begin to block, we wouldn’t of had confirmation it was her account in the first place).

i don’t agree with the pages however i do find it amusing she did not research more into her branding, especially when it appears she has vision to make this her main income 😂

Reactions: 43
OT but why is she building those stupid FLATPACK boxes, then using her dining room shelves to store them in, when the whole point of the bleeping flatpack boxes is that they're FLATPACK and take up like no room before they're built? You build as many as you need, as a when the orders come in, it's small business 101. It's just another example of her complete ineptness.

And she's a digital "designer". (loosely speaking...) - your only outlay at the start is your time and energy, with very few funds needed - it's the time/energy/talent and building your basic concept, then putting it out there to see it if's what people want. I have an online print business (not etsy trendy printshop/stickershop kinda thing - more kids party prints etc, completely different niche), and I spent lots of time planning and looking at trends on marketplaces, making my designs, listing them, then pinteresting the hell out of them as well as posting on socials. My initial layout was my macbook that I already had, and a printer and some wholesale high quality paper, and some packaging - it cost around £150 all in and I built it from there. It's my sole income now, but no way on this earth is she going to make this playshop a viable income - she has no work ethic, and frankly, she's going to be horrified when she sees how much these type of stores need to sell in a week to be successful, especially when she'll have to make, package and post it all within a specified timescale. It's work, and we all know she doesn't work. Also, you do not buy a Cricut Maker just to make some round stickers to shove on your packaging saying it's biodegradable. What a complete waste of $£400.

Sorry for the rant, but this "business" is laughable, she's basically playing at this because she saw some people pull cute cricut tiktok videos off and though she'd join in.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m curious as to why she hasn’t let the follow requests sit in pending until she chooses to go public. this would result in all of the pending requests turning into follows, and by such leading to traffic on the page to help boost the opening. to have more people blocked than followers seems so odd.

(if she didn’t begin to block, we wouldn’t of had confirmation it was her account in the first place).

i don’t agree with the pages however i do find it amusing she did not research more into her branding, especially when it appears she has vision to make this her main income 😂
when has she ever thought more than 1 step ahead? it took her weeks to realize she could just move her ac unit to a smaller room with a door.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If Juniper Moon is linked to Gabby’s main account, and getting traffic requesting to follow, Instagram will suggest it to Gabby’s followers on the “suggested for you” section that pops up occasionally. It doesn’t take much to figure out it is her, especially when she has said she is setting up a ✨business✨.

Reactions: 41
I’m almost reluctant to post anything about her at the moment, because her behaviour over the weekend has been so erratic, like she’s in a self destructive manic episode. My mum is bipolar and this has all set alarm bells ringing in my head. I really don’t know though, maybe she really is just this dumb and this awful. That statement she made on friday about taking a break was very calmly worded - unless Jane wrote it. None of this makes sense, even by Gabbie’s standards.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I've been thinking about this and I'm not sure I can really blame Gabby for blocking everyone that tries to follow her business account when it was leaked on here, where she clearly reads. Since then people have stolen her handle to make parody accounts, which would feel a lot like bullying. She's bound to be defensive right now. And no, it doesn't make business sense to block followers, but she's clearly paranoid and acting irrationally because of what's happened.

I feel like we should really have kept the parody art and snarking at her playing shops here - that goes especially to whoever took somebody else's art for their parody account.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.