Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
as soon as we found it, and she knew we found it, she should have announced it and got everyone to follow to drum up some business! She could have done countdowns & giveaways and sneak peeks etc! Come on Gabbie we can run this business better than you!
Gabby would never do giveaways!
She is way to greedy for that.
She would rather give it to her “mothers” friend/daughter or “women’s shelter” probably doubt the last one.
All the stuff she got for free (even if she doesn’t liked the products or wouldn’t fit her skin tone etc.) she could giveaway to her supporting followers but rather keep it in her drawers.

Reactions: 14
It’s generally accepted here that it’s not cool to attack her outside of this forum. There was a discussion a few weeks ago about it, when she posted some derogatory Instagram DM’s she’d been sent.

Reactions: 26
As if this tory would ever donate to a woman’s shelter. She would probably blame them for being in violent relationships and say WhY dIDnT tHeY lEaVe.

The hate she gets is so minor , as she is an irrelevant YouTuber. Probably nothing on the scale that other girls get. The one time she got some (including the infamous f1ngering yourself to animal crossing) she decided to screenshot it.

her business is just another toilet thought -we all know how impulsive she is. It’s just a phase. she will not reach jeff bezos’ numbers and no one is going to rush to be her friend. I’m sure she’s going to send zoella 19384848 parcels to try and promote it lol.
There are people requiring genuine help in this pandemic and need their small business, this whale can wait. Why should anyone fund her pret delivery where you can be supporting people needing medical help?
It’s like she has gentrified etsy lol.

Reactions: 32
As if this tory would ever donate to a woman’s shelter. She would probably blame them for being in violent relationships and say WhY dIDnT tHeY lEaVe.

The hate she gets is so minor , as she is an irrelevant YouTuber. Probably nothing on the scale that other girls get. The one time she got some (including the infamous f1ngering yourself to animal crossing) she decided to screenshot it.

her business is just another toilet thought -we all know how impulsive she is. It’s just a phase. she will not reach jeff bezos’ numbers and no one is going to rush to be her friend. I’m sure she’s going to send zoella 19384848 parcels to try and promote it lol.
There are people requiring genuine help in this pandemic and need their small business, this whale can wait. Why should anyone fund her pret delivery where you can be supporting people needing medical help?
It’s like she has gentrified etsy lol.
I am more then happy to support talented artists/creators, a lot of the YouTube/ig small art business creators are young girls with art backgrounds working hard by themselves as a sole income sharing their process openly to anyone else interested (like what paper, printer etc). They Engage well with their audience and the wider art community. I would love to support and have supported people like that, but gabby’s just looking for a way to make money - no actual talent or passion. She watched a few YouTube and skillshare videos and now thinks she’s an artist.

Reactions: 15
And she’s going about it the wrong way. Girl’s ego is too big, she needs to learn some humility.
She has a massive persecution complex, doesn’t know how to interact with people online or offline. She wants to be like Polly, her dream is to stop YouTube, that she despises, and replace the income through her new business.
There’s nothing wrong with wanting these things, I’m kind of pleased that she’s finally got off her butt and is trying to change her means of income, like she’s been talking about doing for years. But she’s going about it all the wrong way. She needed to start small, like Lucy, and not assume that she can start where Polly is now. It’s taken years for Polly to get where she is now. I’ve said it before, Gabbie’s ego is bigger than her IQ.
That, and she has no training or talent in the field.

Reactions: 25
this has been an incredible read guys, we should get scouted for Mi5 fantastic investigation findings

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hmm, I wouldn’t be surprised if Gabby made an account here — not to post but to be able to view and save pictures. I also wouldn’t be surprised if she made those parody accounts. It does seem extreme but I wouldn’t put it past Gabby. She loves to play the victim. This way, she has ammo to use against her “haters” if her business isn’t successful.

Reactions: 15
I think if she was a kinder person who put in hard work into her business then I would probably support her. Her antics over the weekend have been insane and can you imagine receiving something damaged from her? Would she offer an apology and replace it free of charge? Or would she be like "look guizz this person is trying to sabotage my business!!"?
As a whole I don't feel sorry for her because she doesn't help herself which is sad to some extent.

Reactions: 22
The blocking thing I just don’t understand. It’s not like her designs are leaked, its literally just her shop name and logo that she herself linked to her account. She could be blocking out genuine supporters - people wanting to get ahead of the curve for the launch in case things sell out. The two groups who will be interested at this stage are polar opposites - people who think it is a joke, and superfans.

I think that in particular is another case of her over reacting and burning everything around her instead of making it her advantage.
I think she thinks everyone who has discovered her shop is via Tattle, so she is blocking everyone as haters

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Plot twist - Becca Rose was moonpig

I'm joking.

I do agree with everyone saying that it's gone a bit too far if someone from here has made those accounts (although it was entertaining to read.) Gabbie is a dick in SO many ways but I'm glad she's actually trying to do something for once, even if she's going about it all wrong by blocking people and going about the business side of things wrong.

I've spoken here before about my soft spot for her as (unfortunately), I can see a lot of traits in her that I have or had in myself (I was diagnosed with Bpd though). I've worked on my bad traits, it's not nice to admit that you can be a crappy human but if you accept them and work on them, you can change. It wasn't easy for me, but I'm much better now. I hope she can get to the point where she can confront her issues too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The follower is just Gabby herself so other poster maybe blocked on Gabby's personal one?

Wonder whether her "break" was to photograph everything
Ah yes! I didn't think about that as I saw she had unfollowed herself from a previous page.

I think so! I reckon the three photos on her insta now is to see if the photos look "aesthetically pleasing" on her grid perhaps

Reactions: 3
She gonna get her fake like bots and followers ready to make her page look poppin when she Unprivate’s it
I think depressingly she will get a lot of followers anyway. If you compare her home account with Polly’s business account for example, it’s like double the amount or something. Even though Polly has worked so hard for her business. I think Gabby will get loads of followers but I wonder how many will actually buy anything

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.