Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad that we've been able to have a civil discussion on this, the amount of threads that turn into pages of in-fighting and justifying some really nasty stuff... We dont want to end up like Kailyn Marie Wilcher threads on other sites (wondering if there's anyone here who will get what i mean with that reference as this is a very uk centric site)

Reactions: 23
Despite having seen everything unfold 'live', I'm still kind of confused since everything happened so quickly 😂 I do think that the moon pig and other spoof accounts was a poster/s from this site, which is a shame since there is kind of an unspoken rule of "what happens on tattle stays on tattle" kind of thing.
Since Gabby was quick to borrow ideas from Lucy, she should've done something similar in the lead up of her launch - I remember Lucy posting teasers and eventually the page itself, which allowed potential customers to decide in advance which items they would want to purchase. In fact as a 'business' with 'huge scope', she should've done all of this from at least a couple of months in advance if she wants to launch in October.

Reactions: 28
Somewhat unrelated to the current discussion but

Someone said Gobs is using Shopify to sell her stuff, but she's done loads of Squarespace ads in the past and she never had a website to show for it.. if she really wanted to prove she had been working on this for so long she could have said she'd been working on her website with Squarepsace but now that contract is seemingly over and it's much less work she's selling through Shopify :rolleyes: I could've used that Squarespace money better than Gobby seeing as I actually have a website, everyday I get more and more angry at these twatty influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m really confused, how many parody accounts were made? Do we think they were all people here or made by Gabby herself? I don’t think she would have the sense of humour to do that to herself tbh

Reactions: 7
Her most recent liked tweet :View attachment 241666
If she's liked this then it confirms my theory (a bit) that I mentioned before where she probably wanted to prepare her account before and reveal it dramatically on her own terms rather through people finding it. It's not like it has her name on it so technically it's still pretty secret (though she was silly enough to follow her own account etc. so she outed herself there).
But she definitely is also blocking people because they're surely the HaTeRz from forum

Reactions: 10
If she's liked this then it confirms my theory (a bit) that I mentioned before where she probably wanted to prepare her account before and reveal it dramatically on her own terms rather through people finding it. It's not like it has her name on it so technically it's still pretty secret (though she was silly enough to follow her own account etc. so she outed herself there).
But she definitely is also blocking people because they're surely the HaTeRz from forum
Something about this idea just doesn't make sense to me. So we know now for certain she reads here (Friday night was the last I properly read everything posted, have kinda missed all this fake account stuff) so she knows surely from previous posts that people have mentioned she keeps unfollowing people on Instagram? And her follow count going down. So if she wanted to prepare the account and reveal it etc, why would she follow it herself knowing that some people have already made clear they're looking at her follower list? Or is she just too stupid to realise people would look and see it?

She definitely thinks anyone who finds this account is from Tattle so she's blocking them all...but she can't really be so stupid as to not realise that literally anyone could see she follows this account? Surely?! Man, what a rollercoaster.

Reactions: 24
Just read this thread and thought I’d give her art account a follow... checked 5 minutes later and I’m blocked off both accounts wtf

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Just read this thread and thought I’d give her art account a follow... checked 5 minutes later and I’m blocked off both accounts wtf
This is WILD. She has no way of knowing whether someone found it via Tattle or just by looking at her ever shrinking list of follows tbh. She's so insecure and paranoid how is she ever going to deal with complaints or less than positive feedback for her new business?

Reactions: 45
I took a break from this thread for a couple of days and om my, this really wnt from 0 to 100 in seconds!

Also, I agree with everyone and hope that the person who made the parody pig account will remove it. Keep it civil on this thread or just shout it from your window, but don't bring it "out there". It maked you ( and us ) look as bad as Grabby.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The blocking thing just seems like a petulant child taking their toys away because the game wasn’t going their way. I mean, if that’s how you want to run a ✨business✨ then knock yourself out Gabby... but it seems a little bit self defeating if you ask me. Toughen up.

Reactions: 36
I want to know how she’s going to treat customers who have issues with their orders (not necessarily her fault but let’s say something gets damaged in transit). Is she just going to block them too?

Reactions: 43
Total agreement that those accounts are too far and shouldn't have been made. Flame me but I'm all for constructive criticism and not trolling.

I still don't think it's a good business move to block everyone trying to follow the art account though. There's no way they're all from here. I don't know about others, but I wouldn't troll her account. I'm genuinely curious what art she's making besides what's she shown. She's also probably blocked actual potential customers.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I got blocked from “art” account aaand main account... this lady got too much time on her hands

• Haha
Reactions: 19
while George is finally getting laid, gobby is blocking people left right and centre!

i don’t feel bad for saying this- I hope this business fails. She can stare at her horrible wooden shelves which are packed to the brim of ‘prints’ all day xx

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.