Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't really seem fair to use pictures made by people on here on social media accounts they never agreed to!
I think unfortunately when you put those images out there they run the risk of being repurposed. Anyone has access to these threads. Even if the accounts were made by non-contributors and not in the way intended they will still be associated with this thread. The best thing Gabby can do is announce so it’s out in the open. She’s hyping it into a massive deal and it’s just going to put more pressure on her to live up t her own hype. With Lucy’s business she downplays it as a side hustle and is chill about it, stops all the pressure, Gabby could have learnt from her... but no she has to make sure her projects is bigger and better

Reactions: 17
The blocking thing I just don’t understand. It’s not like her designs are leaked, its literally just her shop name and logo that she herself linked to her account. She could be blocking out genuine supporters - people wanting to get ahead of the curve for the launch in case things sell out. The two groups who will be interested at this stage are polar opposites - people who think it is a joke, and superfans.

I think that in particular is another case of her over reacting and burning everything around her instead of making it her advantage.

Reactions: 24
Polly is hiring for an assistant for the run up to Christmas. Gabbie should apply and get some real experience in running a small business.

Reactions: 35
The blocking thing I just don’t understand. It’s not like her designs are leaked, its literally just her shop name and logo that she herself linked to her account. She could be blocking out genuine supporters - people wanting to get ahead of the curve for the launch in case things sell out. The two groups who will be interested at this stage are polar opposites - people who think it is a joke, and superfans.

I think that in particular is another case of her over reacting and burning everything around her instead of making it her advantage.
as soon as we found it, and she knew we found it, she should have announced it and got everyone to follow to drum up some business! She could have done countdowns & giveaways and sneak peeks etc! Come on Gabbie we can run this business better than you!

Reactions: 18
I think unfortunately when you put those images out there they run the risk of being repurposed. Anyone has access to these threads. Even if the accounts were made by non-contributors and not in the way intended they will still be associated with this thread.
I do think they’ve been taken off site by a member of Tattle because they’re not screenshots of thumbnails, and you have to be a member to see full size.

But totally agree - I cant say anything about other people using it when i posted it on a public forum. And my caricatures of Gabby are not particularly artsy, i just used circles and elements from canva 😂

• Heart
100% agree with everything thats been said. There's a clear difference between gossiping on a site away from her socials and actively engaging with her/her business accounts/setting up fake profiles etc. To me that is legit 'trolling' ie bullying. Not trying to police anyone, just think we have enough of a laugh on these threads without doing that other stuff 🤖

• Heart
Reactions: 80
I agree with the fact the social media accounts are too much. She has a reason to feel bullied for the first time tbh, which I don't want to be part of.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Hopefully whoever’s created the accounts can remove them and we’ll move forwards from it?

Reactions: 20
Absolutely they are too far and as @Doc said - they have to be a member (not necessarily a poster) as you cannot see pictures if not.

I think as we also give such constructive criticisms it is clear we actually want to see something from gabby - and a lot of what has been said she would be wise to take on board to try and make a success of it... But yes these accounts floating about are just a mickey take and could be damaging to not only her juniper but the other junipers too possibly

Reactions: 24
Yeah, whoever is doing this is playing into Gabbies hands. We’re proving her point about internet bullies, Tattle isn’t about that despite what’s said.

Unless. UNLESS it’s Gabbie self-sabotaging her own business by doing this herself so she can blame the haydorz when it falls flat on it’s arse. I certainly would not put it past her but equally if it is someone on here then please reign it in 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Unfortunately it’s very likely that Gabby reads these threads closely. So even for those of us who would not contact her directly and do these kinds of thing, she is going to be reading all this stuff. A lot of the commentary here is very constructive but there is harsh stuff too.

Reactions: 14
I don't understand why she can't take a proper break from social media as in log off and uninstall the apps.
By "break" she just means not post anything on Social media but still lurk in the background blocking people and sending catty messages.
Is she really that dependant so SM that she can't even detox from it properly? I feel sorry for her if that's the case.

Reactions: 22
Unfortunately it’s very likely that Gabby reads these threads closely. So even for those of us who would not contact her directly and do these kinds of thing, she is going to be reading all this stuff. A lot of the commentary here is very constructive but there is harsh stuff too.
I mean the thread title is literally call her a piggy

Reactions: 4
I would lose my damn mind if I were Gabby reading these threads. It’s insane to me that she reads here to be honest.

Would highly suggest that she doesn’t but I think she’s too vain and self obsessed to not read.

At least she does seem to thrive on it, otherwise she wouldn’t have a Twitter organiser, she wouldn’t primary look and reply to Instagram hate and she wouldn’t read here.

I actually imagine that she dreads the day she becomes irrelevent. What on earth would she do with her day if she can’t spend all day monitoring.

Gosh, something's escalated quickly!
When Gabbs gets up at 2pm to feed Nelly she's going to lose her tit!
That ham/bacon account is too far and legit trolling.

Wasn’t the ham ig account deleted? I thought someone said they changed the name and had deleted all the posts already? But everyone keeps saying it should be deleted... I was under the impression it was already gone

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she’s going to sell her “merch” on Etsy? Been looking for prints for my home on there and it’s actually fab and people do digits prints so she wouldn’t even have to post them out. Tip for you there Gab!!

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t the ham ig account deleted? I thought someone said they changed the name and had deleted all the posts already? But everyone keeps saying it should be deleted... I was under the impression it was already gone
There's another account, which is on post #612 on this thread (I think, previous page anyway)

Also, agree with the posters who say the accounts should be taken down, this forum is made to be kept a bit separate and gossip but to take it outside of that is a bit much. A lot of these posts are criticism, including constructive, and though there are pretty funny posts it's not really fair to take it out the space where we can do that and start giving Gabs ammunition. She may read these posts (and it's her own fault because she knows this is a place to criticise her) but I personally don't think it's the nicest thing to do to put it outside this space. Not to sound like Puritan Patty or anything, just agreeing :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.