Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sell spooky stuff online all year round (it's my thiiing) and I feel she's going for some Halloween/spooky related tit. She has mentioned Halloween in loads of vlogs over the years and I bet she'll try and shift some crap with moons and cauldrons on or something.

My Halloween stuff has been selling like hot cakes for the past 3 months (and I have NO following or even social media), she's going to miss the best time to sell anything like that if she waits much longer.
Completely unrelated to Gobs but if you could drop a link to your store so I can check it out cause spooky stuff is also my thing and I love supporting small businesses unlike the queen of ham👀💜💜

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Yes this!!! I cannot fathom living by the sea and choosing to walk around your stinky flat rather than getting yourself a take away coffee, sticking a podcast on your headphones and walking by the sea. I would kill to live by the sea tbh. Such a waste on her.
And she says Brighton is her happy place and will miss it if she leaves, but she does not do anything in Brighton that could not be done in any other place (aka only leaving her flat to buy paint and Starbucks)

Reactions: 20
She will get orders cos her minions are dumb idiots. That's what's the most annoying, it's nothing to do with whether it's good or not, they'd buy her turd if she started selling them.

Also with the sofa begging for #gifted, she's already given them free advertising trying to get a gift, so why bother sending it to her lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Minions or not, why would you print so many? Print 10 TOPS and then you can print as orders come! YOU MIGHT NOT SELL 100 OF THE SAME PRINT

Reactions: 20
How many minions can she actually have left after blocking them all!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I swear someone maybe on the last thread spotted a stepping machine in a picture of her living room (one with all the coffee/end tables)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Took some time off from following Gabriella as she was just beyond blah/sad and it was not helping my sanity stuck in an endless Melbourne lockdown. 😅

But wanted to say that I have been bloody loving catching up, laughing at the graphic design (hers and the improved tattle versions) and apologies for anyone getting notifications from the previous thread! Back to page 1 to catch up in this one ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Help I’m new to this thread and watched a gabby video the other day why is she using purple shampoo on her ginger hair saying it eliminates the yellow tones?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You guys are too funny 😭

the step count thing is confusing me sm. i work from home (like gabby, except i actually work), I walk around the house every hour or so etc etc. On tuesday after work i did a big clean including hoovering, went to a dance class for an hour then the gym for half an hour, most of which was spent on the treadmill. i still only did 8500 steps that day. HOW is she doing 11k??!

also look at her new story. i don’t feel ✨lucky✨

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Screenshot_20200910-145921_Instagram.jpg

I swear someone maybe on the last thread spotted a stepping machine in a picture of her living room (one with all the coffee/end tables)
She could be going back to the hairdressers soon to go blonder if she wanted... its been nearly 8 weeks.

Reactions: 4
You guys are too funny 😭

the step count thing is confusing me sm. i work from home (like gabby, except i actually work), I walk around the house every hour or so etc etc. On tuesday after work i did a big clean including hoovering, went to a dance class for an hour then the gym for half an hour, most of which was spent on the treadmill. i still only did 8500 steps that day. HOW is she doing 11k??!

also look at her new story. i don’t feel ✨lucky✨
Unsurprising that she's doing a "you are magic" print considering Cherry Wallis and Lucy both have Harry Potter themed stuff.
Funny how she hated it and now suddenly she's a magical queen 🙄🙄🙄 A witch more like
soz, should "be kind" I know I know

Reactions: 22
So one of her prints is a basic turd bun girl against a night sky and another is a pathetic "you are magic" print that must've taken all of two minutes. The tote hanging up looks naff and wtf is that on the floor? Pick up your rubbish, slobby!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Unsurprising that she's doing a "you are magic" print considering Cherry Wallis and Lucy both have Harry Potter themed stuff.
Funny how she hated it and now suddenly she's a magical queen 🙄🙄🙄 A witch more like
soz, should "be kind" I know I know
Theres not even a shred of originality anywhere!
I'm bored of this "secret project" before shes even released it.

Reactions: 24
I find it absolutely bizarre and incredibly naive that’s she’s order sooo many boxes and prints without even doing a poll to see how much of her audience is actually interested in buying something. And she’s designed everything without a shred of market research. It would’ve been better if she involved her audience in the whole process, and it would’ve given her so much content for her channel. It just shows how she’s doing this all on a whim, probably because money is starting to get tight.

Reactions: 38
If you don't want to see these comments, STOP READING HERE LITTLE MISS TURD BUN.
We're not forcing you to be here.
Screenshot_20200910-152716_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
If you don't want to see these comments, STOP READING HERE LITTLE MISS TURD BUN.
We're not forcing you to be here.
View attachment 238597
7 hours is hardly ‘VERY BUSY’, especially when it involves folding boxes, most people wouldn’t even count that as work. It’s a short work day for most. When she has to get a normal job when YouTube fails, she’ll be in for a shock.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.