Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys are too funny šŸ˜­

the step count thing is confusing me sm. i work from home (like gabby, except i actually work), I walk around the house every hour or so etc etc. On tuesday after work i did a big clean including hoovering, went to a dance class for an hour then the gym for half an hour, most of which was spent on the treadmill. i still only did 8500 steps that day. HOW is she doing 11k??!

also look at her new story. i donā€™t feel āœØluckyāœØ
Ugh, this makes me so angry and feel nauseous. She thinks her followers are "lucky" because she's releasing a bunch of unoriginal, copied crap that takes and illustrates exactly ZERO artistic talent and integrity? She's an ABSOLUTE narcissist. As some users on here have been saying, some people have genuine talent and have been working away for years to try and make a dent in this industry and she thinks she can just waltz her spoiled, entitled ass in and carve out a spot because she ~deserves it due to her childish, easily-manipulated following? The ego!

She makes me sick. I hope this entire endeavor falls flat on its face in failure. Some humility would do her good...not that she'd take it as such; rather, she'd be blaming others or making up 3948 excuses why it didn't work.

I just...cannot stand her. Go away!

Reactions: 35
These weird angle selfies of unflattering expressions do nothing to gain sympathy. The only thing she accentuates is the Trunchbull bun and the front camera lens gives her an egg head. I really don't get the drive behind these side eye pouty selfies, at all. What is she trying to document? Is it an excuse to stare at her own face?

Reactions: 18
Omg all them boxes for the prints sheā€™s hoping to sell.. the delusion is real! The ā€œyour are magicā€ one and the girl with a bun print is something I would maaaybe get for Xmas for my 10 and 11 yo cousins. Who above that age is gonna want that shite :oops:
I can not believe she thinks itā€™s a ā€œbusinessā€. More embarrassing than tat she ā€œreleasedā€ in collaboration with Primark. I was stupid enough to buy a heart shaped cup as it looked cute. Handle fell off after a couple of months :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
Her prints/jumpers do remind me of some tj I gotta youā€™d find Iā€™m the primary home section and lounge wear section

Reactions: 3
Her behaviour, responses, and vocabulary are so childish. Iā€™ve never known an adult to use the word ā€˜meanā€™ so much. I realise that sheā€™s doing whatever sheā€™s doing online so itā€™s different to your typical adult with a real job, but there surely comes a point where you grow out of victimising yourself and thinking everyone is being mean, and start to actually take constructive criticism on board to better yourself. I know online people do get mean comments, but from what Iā€™ve seen, Gabbyā€™s definition of mean is the same as a 6 year oldā€™s, not a 26 year old adultā€™s.

Maybe by the time sheā€™s 30 eh? Maybe by then sheā€™ll grow up and stop acting like a child with a sad pouting face.

Reactions: 35
7 hours!! But didnā€™t she just say building boxes only took her 30 mins...hmmm...thatā€™s one long toilet break.
Filling boxes with PR for people she's still on speaking terms with and shitting in boxes for a) fun, b) frenemies and c) hoarding
Busy busy busy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely it would be so much cheaper to ship in hard backed envelopes if it is just prints? I don't get it

• Heart
Reactions: 55
If sheā€™s taking a step back from YouTube for her mental health and to get this ~ business off the ground, she should commit to that and do a video explaining. Not leave her viewers hanging waiting for videos so that she has a back up when her ~ business fails.

Reactions: 23
Love that she is always complaining about ā€žmean commentsā€œ šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

You wanted a career on social media so deal with it.
Yeah, YouTube is not your only job for maybe 4-5 weeks until you get that your ā€œ artsyā€ business sucks.
Building boxes is a really hard job... we all know that you need only 20 of them but great for you having hundreds of boxes you could poop in.

And yes October is my lucky month because of spooky season and Halloween and seeing your business going down.

šŸ™šŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If sheā€™s taking a step back from YouTube for her mental health and to get this ~ business off the ground, she should commit to that and do a video explaining. Not leave her viewers hanging waiting for videos so that she has a back up when her ~ business fails.
She should stop taking sponsors that require her to make videos if she really does want to take a break. But of course she can't afford to do that because she needs the money. What she really means is that she can't be bothered to make videos if she's not paid a good amount for it, since her views are tit.

Reactions: 18
Think its tshirts as well - but again could just go in a bag??

Reactions: 5
If she knew anything about business surely she'd be trying to amp up the hype and idk... make the social account ready for launch? Do some countdowns? Build some anticipation? This business is going to flop big time, I bet nothing will sell out and she'll have given up by February next year, I'm not even sure she has a name for it yet

Reactions: 25
I used to work in factory, making boxing from 8am to 5.30pm everyday for over three years, that was work.
sheā€™s rolled out of bed at 9am and stayed in her pyjamas. She doesnā€™t even need to make all those boxes, dumbass. Preparing other stuff too? What, chips in her Tefal?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.