Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loulou_23

VIP Member
And, all the makeup that she got wiped off, she then got gifted by Armarni. She didn't even really sell the makeup or seem that enthusiastic about it.

I noticed that the amount of freebies these dickheads get is ridiculous! They can afford these things themselves!! No wonder they are getting rich they hardly put their hand in their pockets! Freya is one of the slightly less problematic ones but god does she like to shop and encourage her viewers to spend!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wish she would post this colour analysis 🙄 these clothes she's just bought from Primark are drab and make her look 50-60, beige isn't her colour. She would look amazing in a bit of colour and age appropriate clothes, I think she thinks she looks 'old money' but she just looks old wasting money

• Haha

smoothie

I know what you mean, but in our house we each have our own everyday/week housework that we do anyway but it's still nice to be offered help with my part of it or other things I might want to get done if I'm working late or volunteering late as sometimes it gets late by the time I'm back. On Monday night I came back and he had washed some curtains and hung them to dry because he asked if I wanted any help whilst I was out and I asked to to get them down for me, but he washed them aswell. So that's now a job off my list.
On a general level, it's the mental load that's so often put on women to have to spell everything out for a man. I hope I'm raising my son to have some initiative and know how to do things without a poor woman having to ask for help in something he should be aware of and doing himself without being told. I've got no patience for lazy buggers, women are not slaves and men are perfectly capable of learning to recognize when something needs doing and doing it. Of course, there should be conversation from both sides and everyone should help one another and do their best. It seems like in Beige's world she has to do everything and he fecks off following his hobbies and traveling. She's playing the role of an outdated pampered housewife, shopping and organizing, but it's empty, shallow, and contrived for views. It's too sad and depressing to watch often.

• Heart

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Another day another haul. Cba to watch it/bump the view count up for her, but I looked through the comments - she must have talked about returning items. Some people are starting - albeit very diplomatically - to question her.

Do you think some brands allow it as part of their marketing strategy? Do high street brands really need the little Freyas of the Oatmeal Lalaland to promote their stock? If it's true that some of the returns end up in landfills, surely this should be regulated, highlighted, banned...?!
Love the comment about you buy a crazy ass amount of clothes but never go anywhere to wear them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

hannah123

VIP Member
I can’t believe he went on a holiday to South Africa without her. A lads or mum & son weekend trip to some European city is passable, but a trip to somewhere that for most is once in a lifetime without your partner of 10 years…sorry the locks are getting changed before you’re back.

• Haha
  • Heart

Calamity

Watched her videos for a while now and don’t remember her ever mentioning having anxiety about going to the hairdressers or out for dinner before 😉 and all these hauls is getting ridiculous 🙄

• Heart

Luna252

VIP Member
What was that letter writing all about?! She wrote a letter to herself and then put some money in the envelope?? She really has too much time on her hands doesn’t she? 🤪

• Haha

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
The necklace with the birthstone for November because it's the dogs birth month 🤣

Tom is getting an outdoor projector for his outdoor kitchen.... Another space where he can watch the football away from Freya.

• Haha

Rosie glow

VIP Member
I wish she would piss off with her bloody dog friendly shops, it's idiots like her who make people think they can take their dogs in supermarkets
The amount of people who now come wandering in with dogs and then have a rip at us when we tell them they can't come in is ridiculous 🙄

• Haha

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Oh how exciting another white company dupes haul can't wait to sit and watch it

Said no one ever
---
I guess nothing says celebration like beige bunting ??
I mean wtaf you might as well string your ratty old knickers together and string around the room no wonder Tommy looks so pissed off all the time dealing with this crap.
Her whole life is literally sepia 😴

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dolphingal

VIP Member
'Bargain shopping' ?! .. she spent close to £1000 it would seem
Cheshire Oaks is well known for designer shops and it's nowhere near Manchester, it's on the cusp of North Wales..... Nothing like a drive out in your leased range rover for a bit of youtube content eh, Lauren?? 🤑

• Haha
  • Wow

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
She's quite defensive about the beige now. We take the piss because it's really dull, but it also just doesn't suit her.
I'm a similar colouring. I like cream but not beige, especially if it's yellowy (too draining, makes me look ill). How about the Asda "all in beige" in some muted bluey greens or rosey pink and navy? She has such beautiful eyes - they need to pop.

FF beige.jpg
FF not beige 2.jpg
FF Navy - pink.jpg.png

I've forgotten how to alter the colour properly, but you get the idea.

hannah123

VIP Member
Think they have also spent Christmas apart.
They deffo were apart for Xmas 2022

The “not the marrying type” men really just mean not marrying you. They string girls along for years, even buying houses and pets together then split up with them out of the blue only to decide they do want to get married and are engaged 12 months later to someone new