Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bojangles

Give me Freya over Lucy wood with holidays during a COLC I literally can’t stand her fake arse! She looks like a 50 year old over weight woman.

smoothie

I reckon they might sell that house and it might be for the profit, rather than a family home. Does anyone know what they paid or what rough area it's in?

aulty

The For Him gift guide wasn't too bad. Maybe a bit too taylored to Tom's interests and not enough 'generic' items. Of course everything nicely lined up with her aesthetics. Even the snacks.

I am endlessly amused by gift ideas for men that are for organising stuff. Last year soo many vloggers suggested a battery sorting case from Costco. The watch box looked nice and is a lovely idea for someone who has a few nice watches. Will he be allowed to display them somewhere downstairs or only in his office?

I love the bird feeder. Mr. Aulty would enjoy this. I was supporting something very similar on Indigogo a while back but the price tag on that was too high in the end to install it in a shared garden.

New bedding alert. She's gone "a little bit different"! 😲
No hang on...it's beige.
LOL And a beige that doesn't even 'go' with her bedroom. I haven't looked at her Instas in ages, she really is hustling for those Social Media Q4 bucks, lots of sponsored stuff.