Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Seeing someone admit in her comments that they have to ‘spread the cost’ of their autumn decorations is one of the most depressing things I’ve ever seen. If you’re having to do this then you probably can’t afford to be buying endless heaps of autumn tat. All just to keep up with vapid influencers like Freya who return it all anyway!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
There is a way of doing this "job" without buying everything all the time.
I kinda warm to Freya. I think she has a decent work ethic and does treat this like a job - she's reliable and consistent with her vlogs (unlike most others I follow).
My problem is that she buys multiples of the cheapest tat, every season, year on year. How many pumpkin shaped/coloured/themed items can one house hold? And where do all the beige, oversized sweatshirts go to die?
You can showcase items (seasonal trends/themes) and go round the shops without buying it all. I'm really not a fan of huge hauls and returns. So many returned items are wasted, and it just feeds into the careless gluttony that prevails today. The "must have now" and "buy before it sells out" attitude either makes me feel quite anxious or I just completely tune out.

Sorry, reading that back I sound like a pompous twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
She has a washing up brush that is just for display. The one she actually uses is hidden away in the sink. Who does this?!

She also has a tea towel that is just for display and God help Tom if he uses it. He has been warned!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Not sure if it's sitting right with me her getting the Too Good To Go hauls in her latest vlog.
I'd rather see it go to someone in need.

• Wow

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
It's the same with Sunbeam Jess. She went to university for four years in Edinburgh, came back to London to do a master's degree, then just does Youtube. Her education must have cost her parents a fortune. If I was her mother I would not be happy.
Imagine her parents getting asked 'so what does Lauren do for work nowadays?' and them saying she shows off Poundland stuff on YouTube under a fake name!

• Haha

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Anybody else display their beige tumble dryer balls in a glass jar for the ascetic?
No me neither because we live in the real world ffs

• Haha
  • Heart

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
She seems like a sweet girl but honestly just so vacuous. She has no real sense of style and just picks things based on their beige colour. I get the impression that she's unfulfilled in her life because no one can be happy just shopping alone every day :( She has no purpose and is filling the void with over spending

I love Cheshire oaks but I hate that they let dogs into the shops. It's difficult for those with allergies. I saw a panicked mum there with her allergic kid last time on absolute tears. Obviously guide dogs and hearing assistance dogs have to go in but that's not lots of dogs usually

• Sad

smoothie

If they live there it's their house to clean. I hate the idea of men 'helping' as much as 'babysitting' their own kids 🤮 I hope he at least picks up after himself.

• Heart

Luna252

VIP Member
See autumn has arrived in her vlogs today then 🙄
This makes me irrationally angry. I love summer and wait for these warmer days all year. We’ve had such a long, cold miserable winter, hardly any spring and we’ve finally got warm sunny days here and she’s wishing it away already. What is wrong with these people?! Unsubscribed after seeing this 😡

• Heart

universalminds

I’m not being funny - but who the hell does she think she is influencing??? Who on earth can afford 2 barbour jackets, a north face jacket, Charlotte tilbury make up and various other stuff all in one shopping trip !!??? She must be absolutely bloody loaded man - so unrelatable

• Heart

indiansummee

I'm genuinely baffled how she managed to get so many subscribers. Her spending habits are jarring, there is no originality to her style, no talent... Yes, she got some dog lovers on board when Barney came along, then waffling on about new-found anxiety probably attracted others, maybe some folk who are looking into renovation ideas but other than that, who the hell wants to follow someone who just spends spends spends ££ on the blandest shite on earth? Ffs she films doing laundry for the dog (pardon me, her 'son'), loading the boot of her fancy-shmancy car, decanting countless containers of useless crap (bed tray?? ANOTHER journal?! tea towels for display?) that she calls her 'finds'... wardrobe clear-out after wardrobe clear-out to justify buying more clothes, yet all she wears is a pair of overpriced leggins and a t-shirt.
Her boyfriend has already lost the will to live. No wonder the dog has been forced to sleep in her bedroom... keeping her company when she is doing her 1000pc jigsaw puzzles.

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Freya chatting away on her latest vlog whilst waiting for her Costa/Starbucks. Made me remember people on Tattle mentioning that you can hear everything customers are saying in their cars if you work there. 😁🙄
They must kill themselves laughing at some things these influencers come out with.
Freya musing about the extra dishwasher. I can understand Kerry Whelpdale's extra one as she cooks a lot for her vlogs and has a family. Freya is only her and Tom when he's home.
Kerry Whelpdale cooks other ppl's recipes and passes them off as her own...... She's another sly dick
---
Own up who's going to buy the vagina supplements she was showing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They sent her these cause she's a prize dry cunt

• Haha

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Well, she been shopping AGAIN at The White Company.... She can't buy summer scents of the oils yet cos it's not summer so she bought a spring scent.....but she's going back in summer for the other scents to match the season 🤦🏼‍♀️Fk Me!! Seriously??

• Haha