Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
The whole point about her type of self employed (and mine) is that you get to choose your time off.
It's a privilege.
If you choose to post another effing video going round the same effing shops, buying the same effing vases, jars, plates, mugs and mats that you already have in abundance, on a bank holiday, then DON'T expect head pats.
Simple.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
I like Freya, though I've not watched her videos for a while as I'm tired of all the hauls.

We have no idea what's going on behind the scenes, but what I will say is that broadly speaking, it feels like anxiety has become a trendy condition to have. As someone said upthread, being nervous about something is a perfectly normal reaction. Having a bit too much caffeine can make *anyone* a bit jittery.

True anxiety stops you from participating in every day life. I'd bet most people who have recently claimed to have anxiety have not actually stopped doing something as a result.

Luna252

VIP Member
I really don’t understand where her money comes from. Literally ever single vlog there’s bags and bags of stuff she’s bought. Her latest one, she’s bought a massive pile of bedding, duvets and pillows from Dusk for her guests staying over Christmas which must cost a few hundred quid. Then she sits down with 3 massive bags of shopping - more Christmas stuff. She must spend hundreds of pounds every single week. How? How?? 😳🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick

Liveatlauren

Gemma Louise Miles talks about matcha.. next min queen of the huns feels like she’s ‘missing out’ and needs to try it. They’re all beige carbon copies of each other 🚮

• Haha

Rosie glow

VIP Member
I have never warmed to him. When I first started watching her - must be close to five years ago - she seemed excited that he'd propose soon. Never happened and then she started saying she doesn't think he's the marrying type.

It often seems like they live separate lives. He does as he pleases and she puts up with it for some reason.
What I find quite sad is that it's obvious Freya wanted to get married and have a family of her own but now she has to say things like Tommy's not the marrying kind etc because he doesn't want what she wants, now she rattles around that big house on her own with her baby substitute barney while Tommy goes off and does what the hell he wants
I hope she doesn't wake up one day in ten years time and regret having the life he wants instead of the life she secretly wanted

ReginaFalangeee

Ok watching the new shopping vid, have to point out another couple of annoying things haha she says “tempted for” instead of “tempted by” and why why why does she always say “price point” , you are not QVC just say price ffs. Anyway rant over, I don’t know why her mannerisms and language choices bother me so much but they do

• Haha

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Are they going to get the obligatory insta hun outside pizza oven
---
Kitchen clean and organise?? the vlog actually consisted of 22 minutes of her putting make up on (badly) picking up shite at a antiques market them eating enough food for 6 people at a picnic and her shoving bags of kitchen stuff in cupboards no clean and organisation at all 🙄
Must admit its always nice to see Tommy's scowling face in the vlog though 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Rosie glow

VIP Member
I know it's been said many times but they are such an odd couple
She clearly wants marriage/babies he doesn't
She's a home bird he likes being out
I definitely think there is some sort of bad blood between her and his mum him going on holiday without Freya is a bit odd once ot twice yes but everytime?
I know she talks about Tommy's nieces but does she ever actually see them or do they come to their home for sleep overs etc I've never heard her say anything like that
Was it only her family she hosted for at Christmas?
Why do they need that big house with multiple unused rooms with no family to fill them it must cost a fortune to heat/light not that money seems to be a problem for them
I can't help feeling that she has an empty existence her life seems to be shopping and treating the dog like her child (no offence to dog owners)
I find it all a bit sad really 😞

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
On a general level, it's the mental load that's so often put on women to have to spell everything out for a man. I hope I'm raising my son to have some initiative and know how to do things without a poor woman having to ask for help in something he should be aware of and doing himself without being told. I've got no patience for lazy buggers, women are not slaves and men are perfectly capable of learning to recognize when something needs doing and doing it. Of course, there should be conversation from both sides and everyone should help one another and do their best. It seems like in Beige's world she has to do everything and he fecks off following his hobbies and traveling. She's playing the role of an outdated pampered housewife, shopping and organizing, but it's empty, shallow, and contrived for views. It's too sad and depressing to watch often.
A few years ago being an influencer sounded amazing... Shopping at day, taking selfies while getting paid and lots of free stuff.

Now we are seeing it for what it is... Women spending all their days alone, having lots of stuff but no friends and they don't get any sense of meaning or purpose from their work. Plus no career 'progression' outside of increasing their follower account.

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
Glad she got a well deserved break from, *checks notes*, shopping in Homesense, getting a Costa and going to IKEA.

Hope she wasn't too anxious to try the Finnish food when she ate out on holiday.

• Haha
I watched her flog...so she went to a PR event at a small business that sells home decor, something that is definitely up her street. Doesn't spend a pound above the voucher that she was gifted. Goes to other shops the next day and gets more pointless shit she already has, probably spends around £100. I wonder why, she hasn't spend some of her money at the PR event? Is it because she can't return it? I can't believe she turned down that lovely basket for £41, yet goes and buys overpriced white co shite. 🙄🙄🙄 These influencers are grinding on me lately, it's all buy buy buy for the gram/YouTube.

Pixel

I’m so confused … how much is she / Tom making to be affording this amount of shopping ? I know she says she brings back a lot (clothes) but no one in the real world buys that amount of (pointless) stuff as she does and we shouldn’t be expected to either …
trends come and go which is what I just see on her channel with little personality and character. Every house and outfit looks the same on sm.. I would happily watch an ‘influencer’ who isn’t just buying things for the sake of it and because they look good, but shows me their home with a story behind it … and not another dull ‘ornament’ from b&m or book (for decor purposes only) from TKmaxx but one they found on holidays or something their nana handed down to them … but then again that’s how they make their £££ in the cycle of flaunting cheep crap (to sound relatable) for us to spend too . It’s sad viewers 🐑 think these YouTubers think they care about them but they just care about your views and jumping on their Freya10 codes. I’m just glad I don’t fall for it anymore. Of course we have a choice not to follow but it saddens me that it’s all just a sham for those who are still following

Last edited:
  • Heart

aulty

Throwing in a suggestion for a new thread title:
Freya Farington: Woah Beige Betty mat-a-lan

• Haha
  • Heart

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
She showed her Pinterest board for the future garden... And all the flowers were white.

Imagine not even wanting colour in the garden? Missing out on red roses, purple lavender, pink fuschias, yellow daffodils etc.

• Haha
  • Wow

Rosie glow

VIP Member
I think her latest vlog really shows she has nothing but shopping going on in her life.
Why is she always alone? It really does seem like Tommy is off doing what he wants to do without her leaving her with only the dog for company.
I'm sorry but referring to it as her son? Get a grip woman it's a dog.
I really think she is desperate to get married and have kids But he's really not interested. It's quite sad really 😢