Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
She got a recipe book because the cover matched her new kitchen...
As soon as she showed that book I knew she'd bought it because the green spine matched her 'aesthetic'. She will never cook anything from that book. It's a plant based cookbook by Max La Manna. She didn't even know what kind of recipes the book contained until after she bought it!

Max's wife, Venetia, is also an influencer, but she's like the anti-Freya - always advocating against fast fashion and promoting sustainability etc. so I had to laugh when Freya bought that particular book. She's so clueless. Those two hate the constant consumerism and 'haul culture' Freya promotes on her channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

aulwan

She showed how she covers up her more colourful clothes with ’linen covers’ in order to make the wardrobe look more aesthetically pleasing. That’s true dedication to the neutral cause.

• Haha
  • Sick

aulty

I think the highlight of the year so far is the woman who, considering the number plastic shopping bags she buys on her sprees - I grant you she does go for natural materials instead of plastic tat with her actual purchases - goes into a monologue about the supposedly eco-friendly packaging of her sponsored Lounge haul.

Whats keeping her from doing videos on pantry organisation and styling the living room shelves? Probably has to come up with a 'process' first or find a Pinterest board she can copy. And the term 'when we are hosting' goes straight on the bingo cards.

They really do know how to suck all the joy out of seasons, I’d feel bad for them if they weren’t so vacuous and annoying - there’s no way they actually just live in the moment and enjoy each part of the year as it comes, constantly got to be thinking how they can monetise things, tragic waste of life

• Heart

Rosie glow

VIP Member
I bet the hours must fly by with fun filled frenzy of boards games she now has 😴😴😴😴
---
I have just sat and watched her put herbs and spices in to identical glass jars to the ones they came in and stick labels on them
I really need to evaluate my life 🤪

• Haha

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Let's not dress up what she does as being a friendly influencer..... She's out for herself and building her bank balance. Thanks to people like this idiot, other genuine shoppers are now being charged for returning items to stores because these Influencers use their consumerism to 'show' their finds online then take them back on hoards of bags!!
To say she professes she has an education and tries to up her own stage in that regard, then why even bother saying it when you've wasted any private fee education by mummy and daddy by advertising your simple givings online?? Anyone can do that..... Shame on you Lauren/Freya.
Oh and BTW, youtube is on a ticking time frame now so lap it up while you can 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
The part of the vlog where Tom was questioning her about his missing packages made me quite uncomfortable. What an absolute grump. Just prior to that, she was leaning into him for a hug, I would assume, and he just kinda ignored her, then very half-heartedly held her. Barely. Then questioned her about his missing parcels. His whole vide was off. She had no idea where the parcels were but he wouldn't accept her answer.
Why she included that bit into the vlog I don't know because it really didn't show Tom in a good light.

Seeing influencers gifted Invisalign is something that really upsets me because I’m so so desperate to get my teeth straightened but there’s no way I can afford it - my dentist quoted £4250 for it!! Maybe one day…😭

I hope they realise how lucky they are to be handed things that hard working people can only dream of!

Dolphingal

VIP Member
These ‘influencers’ and they’re seasonal decor drive me up the wall. Same on Instagram. They have their pumpkins out in flipping August and then come November 1st it’s all Christmas spam 🙄🙄 Literslly waiting to see who the first muppet is to put up their tree 😤
Here's Hazel in competition with the other influenzas.. Bloody ridiculous and then no Xmas content except hauls around Xmas itself 🤡

• Sick
  • Wow

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
‘Come decorate with me’ but shows more gifted sofas & more stuff she bought. Didn’t bother to watch any further. Bit like her ‘organization’ videos. No organization just more buying. She really isn’t capable of anything other content.

• Heart

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Easter and spring is on the way its all about beautiful colours pinks blues yellows greens, so what colour dec's did she go for .......... beige 🥱

• Haha

hannah123

VIP Member
Loved when she said the wooden pegs in a jar were just for aesthetics and not used.
When she buys strange stuff and says weird things I start to understand grumpy Tom a bit more and more. There’s an episode of Sex and the City where Big is talking about his new wife and gets drunk and is like “my entire apartment is beige, beige, beige, it’s bullshit”, then paints the walls firetruck red when they divorce, that’s what I imagine would happen with them.

• Haha