Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hannah123

VIP Member
Got recommended one of her old Autumn hauls from last year and it was uploaded the 9th July, so 3 weeks and the hauls are gonna be full of pumpkins before the rain has even stopped here in Manchester🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Sh1ttin hell fire!! She's got a bottomless bank account this woman.... And that bloody annoying coy shoulder shrug she does at the start of every video 😡 Makes me wanna punch her 👊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I can’t believe he went on a holiday to South Africa without her. A lads or mum & son weekend trip to some European city is passable, but a trip to somewhere that for most is once in a lifetime without your partner of 10 years…sorry the locks are getting changed before you’re back.
When they did go to South Africa together they didn't even stay in the same hotel. Freya stayed with her mum in a hotel while Tom stayed somewhere else with his mum. Very strange set up.

I think Tom does as he pleases and she puts up with it for some reason.

She went from hinting that he was about to propose around four years ago, to saying he's not the marrying type.

ETA: I've mostly stopped watching her now, but just from reading this thread I've picked up that Tom was away somewhere on her birthday, didn't bother getting her a Valentine's gift and is now gone off to South Africa without her. Wow!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
Here's Hazel in competition with the other influenzas.. Bloody ridiculous and then no Xmas content except hauls around Xmas itself 🤡
Basically just copied what Laura meachem has done previously. I absolutely love christmas but defo don't want my tree up now. I'm still burning autumn candles...you know coz it's STILL autumn!🙄

• Heart

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
Omg she spritzes the dog with stuff that smells like baby powder and says Tom complains about it! I think we need to start a campaign to save Barney and Tom from this abuse. Poor Barney is ingesting so many chemicals and imagine Tom having to live with a mad woman who scents the effing dog! No wonder he hasn't (and never will!) propose!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Influenza's taking any freebie they can get. Sorry but in the latest vlog, the 'kindly gifted' sofa is fugly AF and it doesn't go with her minimalistic farmhouse beige aesthetic one bit. Yet again, Lauren fails on having an original thought and style.

Also, the slight dig when she was filming in the car...'I'm just vlogging in the car, eating my panini and all of you guys watch me, I still can't believe that the views is actually real people...bla bla". I've noticed that she's been doing these digs more often, it's like she reads good ol'' tatty.
Hi Lauren 👋

• Haha

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
I have been a quiet watcher on this thread, I never intended to comment, I was just curious to see if anyone shared my opinions. I actually really liked Freya’s content for years, but I’ve unfollowed and unsubscribed at last - I just can’t take it any more and need to rant!
At this point, her constant shopping is a problem. The useless plastic tatt she’s buying, and encouraging others to buy, is unbelievably irresponsible. Plastic holders for wax melts?! Plastic cartons for products that are already packaged?! What is she on?!
I just can’t bear to watch the mindless overconsumption of completely useless products any more. It’s not even as it they’re interesting, it’s all beige, white or black crap that’s she’s buying for an ‘aesthetic’ that will be done to death in a year or two, when she’ll start the process all over again.
And in a cost of living crisis? She’s out of touch. It’s tasteless. I’m out!
What did it for me was when she bought identical wooden scoops/spoons from 2 shops just to test which is better? They're wooden spoons, they do the same thing and one won't be better than another!
She even admitted she doesn't need 2, it was just an experiment to compare 2 shops products.

• Haha
I wish she would f-off with her Hello Autumn at the beginning of July...for the majority of people that have real jobs it's not even summer holidays yet.

• Haha

Rosie glow

VIP Member
So she doesn't want to take medication but she will happily shove highly processed macdonalds down her neck

smoothie

I'm repulsed by Christmas this early. Can we get just a week to breathe after Halloween ffs, the leaves aren't even off the trees yet. I was still longing for a summer until October so I'm not giving up Autumn till at least mid Nov.
---
Here's Hazel in competition with the other influenzas.. Bloody ridiculous and then no Xmas content except hauls around Xmas itself 🤡
It's almost a skit at this point, putting up Xmas stuff the day after Halloween 🤡💩 They should be so embarrassed trying to out compete one another.

• Heart

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Just be kind? Oh come on, you can do better than that!

So she’s all for constructive criticism but there were some “negative nancies” and she didn’t like it. If you publicise and monetise your lifestyle you have to expect comments, and none of them were offensive. Don't forget, you earn from us. It’s the followers, the fans, the clickers of the links who generate your income, and attract the freebies and the collabs. So many influencers forget this when they’re imploring us to like and comment and moaning about the algorithm.
You do not do this "for free"!
Get a job out of the public eye if you don’t like it. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
What an absolute SCAMMER!!!!

100% spot on what people have noticed… she comes home with bags and bags when it’s shops she can return stuff to but when it’s an independent shop that she was personally invited to she makes sure she only goes 36p over the voucher!!

Watching her walk round the shop and come up with excuses why she wasn’t buying stuff was laughable. Never see her exercise that much restraint when it’s shops she can return things to.

• Heart

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Even on fast forward that was dull. One thing on which you can't fault her though: she's always concerned about our levels of hydration. :D

I'm still intrigued by the carrots. Nothing reminds you more of the sacrifice and resurrection of Jesus Christ than a beige, fabric carrot?? :D

• Haha

ReginaFalangeee

I find it a bit strange how separately they live their lives from each other. Tom seems to go out and do things without Freya all the time, and she seems to always knock about the house on her own

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
Every video looks the same & is the same. Keep thinking I have watched her videos because they look identical to the last one. Face to the side, all beige, holding a wreath. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha