Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie glow

VIP Member
:sick: too much dog content.
Wtf was that dog cafe pop up that people have to buy tickets to? Was that for people who want their fart machines to mingle with other pure breds only? And cue for tickets like its feckin Beyonce? Dog people never cease to surprise me.
And of course she has the dog sleeping in their bed.

On a completely different note: she is using the same two songs in every other video.
Dog is a baby content substitute so while other YouTubes are putting out baby content poor old Freya only has the dog to peddle.
No doubt she will be having a beige birthday party for the bloody thing too. 😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 4

smoothie

r... followed by "I feel like I'm very scent focused(...), I really connect scents with memories." Ermmm... doesn't everyone?
Zoe Sugg just put out a vlog talking about this and her emetophobia as a parent. I thought I was on the wrong thread when I read these topics coming up. Maybe Freya was inspired by her (aka doesn't have any original thoughts in her head).

• Wow

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Worse.still.mummy and daddy didn't pay for her education ...the military did. What a waste and a disappointment.

Being a military child I imagine Her parents must be embarrassed at her not having a proper job or career that adds value to society which is expected of you as a military child. Most would become nurses.teachers doctors lawyers etc ie useful careers and None of them would be posing around in a sepia Barbie-esq fake world like this one with a fake name.

Also being brought up in the military being wasteful and rude is frowned upon which is all she does! And flaunts it like people should be impressed.
Yes all this surprises me too. I know there are a LOT of struggles when you’re born in to a military family and it’s really hard, but all of the good things you’re brought up to be usually balance some of that out. She is entirely missing all that. Don’t know what’s happened to her but people around her must judge her so much, even if they don’t tell her that. I can imagine her family are quite ashamed deep down.

She's got a whole drawer of free PR stuff.

It's so ironic how these influencers (who don't do much to earn big bucks) get given so much stuff for free. The average person would love a huge haul of beauty free for free.
This is what annoys me about businesses they give away products to people that can actually afford it. They should give it at a discount but not free. They should have to buy supplies like this the same as any other business and claim costs back.

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Why did she scoop up the m&s 17p bargains (including children's meals!) when she can afford full price? Leave it for those who need reduced kids meals.
In the same video she shows stuff she's been gifted by brands. She's tone deaf in the current climate.
Maybe they were for baby barney
---
Not gonna lie, Tom has a sweet life. Think we could all do with an unemployed partner to waft around the house doing all the chores!
But she doesn't they have a cleaner now 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Her yt, did I just see her put sterident for false teeth into her trolley?
I think it will be for her retainers maybe? I use it for mine....and yes I feel like an old lady when I pop them in! 🤣🤣🤣
On another note....
Does she have any friends? She seems kinda lonely

james30

Oooh thanks

She should run a mile from this not marrying type. That translates to “I don’t want to have to share my money if we split / or I don’t think enough of you to bother marrying “ 😂 imo

I had one of these types and gave an ultimatum and it worked …. 😂

He seems like such a miserable git .

---
And at his age holidaying with his mum not his partner?! That’s truly incredible
I personally don't see the problem with this? I also go on separate holidays with my parents and my partner. Freya and Tom live together and go away on trips, I think they already see enough of eachother. Spending quality time with your parents, especially when they get older and are still able, is a good thing.

ella1979

VIP Member
Ooh! So it looks like the poster was trying to be kind, but other commenters have replied that she is nasty and jealous.
Always best to double check messages before posting, but even then it can still go wrong. 🤷
I’ve had a lot of the stay at home rely on a man and then it goes wrong vlogs coming up on my YouTube as well

She needs to get some proper security at her age

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
I get the vibe she's going for with their home but something is just not quite right. It's really white and echoey? Doesn't feel homely at all. In her latest video where she's making her bed it just seems so cold a day soulless!
Is there an influencers renovation that you do like.
Me personally I like Modelmouth's renovation of her gran's bungalow and Kerry Whelpdale"s renovation, despite it being quite male in colour, I still like it and its features.