Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
Does anyone else think saying Tom’s nieces is weird? They’ve been together at least 10 years haven’t they and own a home together. In my mind she’s just as much their auntie as he is their uncle🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't consider myself auntie to husband's nieces and nephews. I have only met them once (and the baby never) as they live in Australia.

Reactions: 4

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
Possibly unpopular ( hear me out 🤣) but as time goes on I actually really prefer her to a lot of other “influencers”… she makes no secret of what she’s doing, she said the other day she takes a lot of stuff back, but she openly says she’s showing us what is in the shops, in the same way I guess that you’d see stuff in a magazine.. but in comparison to the likes of stuck up Josie Fashion Mumblr or whatever she calls herself, and Frow and Lydia etc, who are all pretentious twats who try their hardest to actually hide the fact they are advertising every 4 seconds, she seems to be much more down to earth and open about it. And she has a nice looking dog 🤣
I’ll get back in my box now and to try and balance it out I’ll say that she does need to get some colour in her life 🤣🤣🤣

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
She mentioned in her vlog today that her kitchen cabinets were from DIY KITCHENS. I was just watching a video the other day from a project manager who uses them and tested them out against other kitchens like Wren, Magnet, Wickes and Howdens. The DIY ones were the cheapest and good quality. His video was really educational on what to look out for in a good quality kitchen (not always dictated by price). I think my next house will have to be a doer upper so good to know how to save money.
I think Freya's partner is a project manager so may be how he knows which are the best things.
I'll post it here in case anyone is looking for kitchens and needs advice.

• Heart

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
I think I just heard her explaining the concept of a spare bedroom on the vlog. 😐 She also put disinfectant down the sink. 🎉 🥳 💃

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
What does Tom do for a job? Their house seems so massive and extravagant for 2 people, and I can’t see how 100k subscribers and a shopping addiction to discount shops would help afford it.
Last time I checked he was in property development (Moja Living) and owned a company called Leadly.

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
Love that the mint saga continues. It'll be in the lawn before long.

And she was shocked at the little weeds in the herb bed and the lawn and wants Tom to use weed killer. Perfect way to get dead patches in the new lawn 🤭Mind you, beige patches would match her aesthetic!

That gunny sack she was wearing is £45!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Elsewhere

I think I've said this last year already, but for me it's all about how it's framed. Sticking with summer content and picking up the odd autmn themed item without wishing the cozy season to be here already - fine. But we know she will just do long segments of fall stuff (backed by that Bang Bang song Words of a lullaby she always uses) while saying stuff like 'I am just showing you what is new in, it's not my fault, I don't do hot weather' and breaking out the cocoa mugs.
Shall we take bets on how many mugs she will buy until the end of the year? 14, based on past years I'd say.
I agree with you. She makes it her whole persona and we won’t hear anything else now.

Dolphingal

VIP Member
she would drop them off at daycare every time she wants to go shopping again. Like every day.
---
Every time I see her I get the urge to get scissors and cut her hair off because she’s always faffing with it and touching it and shaking it.
Harriet Mills pisses me right off touching and flicking her bloody hair all the time aswell.... She's got a thread too

• Haha

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
I’ve had a lot of the stay at home rely on a man and then it goes wrong vlogs coming up on my YouTube as well

She needs to get some proper security at her age
Luckily she has made a load from social media work (someone posted her accounts from companies house a while ago). But how long that'll last is another question.

Dolphingal

VIP Member
I'm genuinely baffled how she managed to get so many subscribers. Her spending habits are jarring, there is no originality to her style, no talent... Yes, she got some dog lovers on board when Barney came along, then waffling on about new-found anxiety probably attracted others, maybe some folk who are looking into renovation ideas but other than that, who the hell wants to follow someone who just spends spends spends ££ on the blandest shite on earth? Ffs she films doing laundry for the dog (pardon me, her 'son'), loading the boot of her fancy-shmancy car, decanting countless containers of useless crap (bed tray?? ANOTHER journal?! tea towels for display?) that she calls her 'finds'... wardrobe clear-out after wardrobe clear-out to justify buying more clothes, yet all she wears is a pair of overpriced leggins and a t-shirt.
Her boyfriend has already lost the will to live. No wonder the dog has been forced to sleep in her bedroom... keeping her company when she is doing her 1000pc jigsaw puzzles.
Very well said

• Heart

aulty

Ugh, her influencer speak, calling one of her new cream pots spenny 🙄, so cringe (that term was well discussed in the expressions that need to die thread). Keeping exensive lip cream and cheap bonbons in the car during summer sounds like a questionable idea.

With every deinfluencing video I watch I wonder what the future of perma hauler channels like hers looks like.

Dolphingal

VIP Member
These idiots need to be cancelled. Autumn in July!? She’ll be talking about Christmas in August. Get the fuck out of here, miserable basic neutral bitch. Enjoy summer and all it has to offer, enjoy things as they come…but she’s too stupid to understand.
Absolutely 💯

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
lol looks like we're wrong! She's a cool summer. I was dubious but actually watching it, I'd agree she's cool toned. Still think her hair would be better a little darker.