Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aulty

In the travel vlog, first episode, why did they switch to the bigger room/cottage for one night on a two night stay? Was there a reason, it seemed so unnecessary.

Reactions: 2

Rosie glow

VIP Member
I don't watch regularly anymore what happened to their garden it looks tiny, it looked huge when they moved in Where's all the trees they had?

Also what is wrong with her styling herself that black dress did nothing for her at all a body con style would have looked much nicer, she has a lovely figure but drowns herself in excess fabric
And that bloody sack dress thing she had on 🤣
She looked OK in the shorts and blazer but why does it have to be beige an olive green or midnight blue would look lovely on her with her colouring

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Yeah, could be. I just know that after ten years or however long it is they've been together I would be expecting Tom's mum to fit in with my plans rather than the other way around. Maybe Freya is a bit more understanding/laid back/more of a pushover than me. Haha!

Perhaps things will change now that they are in a position to host Christmas. I think Tom mostly just suits himself though.
Could be wrong but I thought they all got together at Freya and Tom's this past Christmas.

aulty

Thank the (spirtiual leader of your choice) we didn't have to endure another 'my nana's munch' tutorial, ey? Her editing looks like she's been watching too much Alexia Delarosa.

aulty

I reckon they might sell that house and it might be for the profit, rather than a family home. Does anyone know what they paid or what rough area it's in?
I don't think they want(ed) to flip it. But they sorta don't want to put in more than they would eventually make back with remodelling and extensions. She mentioned once that they want the next one to be a self-build and it would be $$$ mad to already start planning that.
Depends on their family planning I guess.

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
The garden definitely looked bigger when it was wild and had trees.

It's a weird layout that house... Tall and skinny with the rooms over multiple floors. And then to get outside they'd have to go down loads of steps, and the garden is kinda offset to the side, instead of stretching out straight ahead. Not a very practical house for if they want to sell it to a family.
The hallway down to the extension makes me feel claustrophobic just looking at it!

And if she stores it in the cupboard for months, the shelves and everywhere will be crawling with flour mites (weavils) 🤮
Always store flour in airtight container in the fridge or freezer
In a fridge or freezer? Never heard of that. And who has room in either for big bags of flour? I can barely find room to fit veg or ice-cream

ReginaFalangeee

She has lip fillers, right? What is the deal with how rich they are? Their house is massive and they’ve completely redone it and she is shopping all the time, does she work outside of YouTube?

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
One of the dresses looked like a sack. In the 1930s depression America, people used to make dresses from flour sacks and it was like one of those!
Yes! I couldn't put my finger on it but...exactly that.
If ever there was a time for her to use one of her favourite words 🤷‍♀️: Jute (that's Jute, Freya, not Shute).

Dolphingal

VIP Member
I've noticed a lot of girls on You Tube having their "colours" done, and some panicking about it not containing a colour they love.
Would be interesting if Freya had hers done and she was wearing the wrong ones, and needed to wear "bright" colours as one girl was told to.
Yeah, like a High Vis and orange trousers

• Haha

Dolphingal

VIP Member
It’s not just any flour, this is Daylesford flour 😏
And if she stores it in the cupboard for months, the shelves and everywhere will be crawling with flour mites (weavils) 🤮
Always store flour in airtight container in the fridge or freezer

• Sick

hannah123

VIP Member
I reckon they might sell that house and it might be for the profit, rather than a family home. Does anyone know what they paid or what rough area it's in?
I wouldn’t be surprised, I live in the same area and house prices have sky rocketed in the past few years. A 3 bed semi detached will go for 400-500k, it’s ludicrous

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
I’ve said it before, but what I like about Freya is that she isn’t fake. she doesn’t pretend her subs are her best friends.Even down to having an influencer name, she separates her work from her personal life.

Rachy24881

I usually don’t let influencers influence me, but I bought the Churchgate oven glove from Dunelm 🤦‍♀️ 🤣