Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
A very Freya vlog today....with some Tommy content!

In a thrilling day of her inspirational life... She bought some beige carrots for decor and filmed herself washing up while Tommy scratched his chin. She also got another beige home decor book and a book of Oprah Winfrey 'aha moments'.

I think Tommy is a good sport cos she filmed their entire couples yoga session, which was accidentally hilarious. She'd probably be better off going to a class and making a few connections rather than hiding away at home.

View attachment 2735087
View attachment 2735088
View attachment 2735089
But, but, but, she bought beige carrots last year!!!🤨🤪😴🥱🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Dolphingal

VIP Member
They live in Gatley, which is in Greater Manchester
Ah right.... I could've sworn she said somet about being Wilmslow way ages ago... Then again, that would be to throw people off the paparazzi scent 🤣 She wouldn't like to say she actually lives in a village of Stockport essentially 🤭 but harps on about going to Didsbury for pastries because it's considered a posh place round there 😉

Elsewhere

I think I've said this last year already, but for me it's all about how it's framed. Sticking with summer content and picking up the odd autmn themed item without wishing the cozy season to be here already - fine. But we know she will just do long segments of fall stuff (backed by that Bang Bang song Words of a lullaby she always uses) while saying stuff like 'I am just showing you what is new in, it's not my fault, I don't do hot weather' and breaking out the cocoa mugs.
Shall we take bets on how many mugs she will buy until the end of the year? 14, based on past years I'd say.
I agree with you. She makes it her whole persona and we won’t hear anything else now.

Rosie glow

VIP Member
She's always shopping these days. Graduated from charity shops to Dior. She bought a bottle of perfume she 'doesn't need' to get a free Dior make-up bag so now she's swapping perfume for followers. Compulsive and manipulative, such a hypocrite - what's 'simple and minimal' about her lifestyle?

Being beige doesn't equal being environmentally friendly, love. You just need to buy a dictionary instead of another beige coffee table book.
---

I think she mentioned it in her Chatsworth blog actually, I listened to both same day so not 100% sure. She just said she felt the pressure because of her age, but both of them were more career than baby driven blah blah It wasn't very convincing though, it just sounded rehearsed...
Thankyou for reply 😊

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Tommy went away for the night without her on her birthday 😲 her mum had to come and spend the evening with her instead i really find that quite sad 😔
And all he got her was a ysl card holder (in beige obvs)
She was so happy with all her white company crap for her birthday bless her,
Freya love you need to be with someone who wants the same life as you not to just blindly follow them living the life they want wake up woman all the stuff in the world is not going to make up for that one day you will wake up and it will be too late
Where did he go on her birthday? And why would he even arrange to go away on her birthday?! I barely watch her these days, but I've noticed he seems to be away a lot. Then again, I have always said he seems to do whatever he wants. I'm not sure he's the type to care about what she wants, hence her 'not sure Tommy's the marrying type' comments, going on holiday with his mum and leaving her behind etc.
---
she said before there 50/50 in the house.
Yeah, she did say that. The house they lived in before this house was his and he didn't even have to sell it before buying this one.

Maybeme

Just finished watching her latest vlog and I was bored stiff, I had to fast forward a lot. It just feels a bit narc - all about her.
Then whilst I was making a cuppa another influencer came on and wow what a difference, she had my full attention. That girl had balls! To quote the dreadful Elle Swift "you do you boo!" #washesmouthout.
Strutting down the middle pavements in underwear, trench coat blowing up at the back and bus driver probably getting an eyeful 😂🤣😂, but as she says I can look back on this when I,'m 80 and say to myself "you looked good!"
That's the type of person I want to listen to. I feel empowered now. 😄
not that I'm feeling the urge to strut half naked myself. I'll do something else. 😁
Am I allowed to ask who the other influencer was please, so I can watch her for a nice change