Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hogwartsgraduate

Chatty Member
I wonder what her thoughts would be on Olio then as this is reducing food waste but alas is on its sell by date - would she vlog that for views and then be negative about it.

The 2G2G around me always sells out quite quickly - well the Greggs and Aldi ones do, the carvery and coop not so much.

Reactions: 1

Rachy24881

Has anyone else seen Lyndsey Mowat pop up on their YouTube? She seems a sweet person but my goodness it’s all so rinse and repeat. She’s trying to evoke country living in a new build. However at least she has some colour on her walls!

Keepitw0nky

Chatty Member
I was watching this video on the TV and skipped so much because it was boring, it was borderline embarrassing to be watching something so boring in front of my bf😂😂

She reminds me sometimes of the boring coworker skit this tiktoker does

carli has much more going on in her life! 😂

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Give me Freya over Lucy wood with holidays during a COLC I literally can’t stand her fake arse! She looks like a 50 year old over weight woman.
Is this her Tattle thread?

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
lol looks like we're wrong! She's a cool summer. I was dubious but actually watching it, I'd agree she's cool toned. Still think her hair would be better a little darker.
I haven't watched it yet. I thought she was a summer who suits underlying grey colours. Be interesting to see if I'm right. 😁

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
I know exactly what you mean, she seems very lonely to me. I know she’s not really a ‘vlogger’ as such, she seems to prefer sit down hauls and come-shop-with-me videos, but she never seems to go out and meet up with other people and rarely talks about any of her friends. I could be wrong, maybe she prefers to keep that side offline… I remember her re-gifting her PR bits to some friends last Christmas and occasionally shows us her restocking the guest bedroom, but I still get the impression it’s just her and Barney all day, every day 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I think she'd be happy having a baby - at least that would give her something to do all day.

smoothie

Is this the latest video? I've not watched this year but I'd take a nosy at the garden as I'm working on mine just now!

If they live there it's their house to clean. I hate the idea of men 'helping' as much as 'babysitting' their own kids 🤮 I hope he at least picks up after himself.
I know what you mean, but in our house we each have our own everyday/week housework that we do anyway but it's still nice to be offered help with my part of it or other things I might want to get done if I'm working late or volunteering late as sometimes it gets late by the time I'm back. On Monday night I came back and he had washed some curtains and hung them to dry because he asked if I wanted any help whilst I was out and I asked to to get them down for me, but he washed them aswell. So that's now a job off my list.