Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Tear trough filler? How is that a thing...in your early thirties?
For your own sake, do something other than look at your face and rearrange the "pantry"!

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Linkylu

Chatty Member
Currently reading the novel How to Kill Your Family by Bella Mackie, and just got to this part where she describes the modern-day influencer. The description is just too bang on, it's way too much of a coincidence 😂
Made me giggle when I read it too, spot on!

• Heart

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
Well in her latest vlog/haul she's emphasising that she has always been a lover of neutrals, and always will be. And asks that we don't hate her for that (or words to that effect).

Indeed she's entitled to have her own taste, and to stick to her guns. Yet...the bland big cookery book with the recipes that she realised she'd probably never try...amused me. The lovely neutral and largely blank cover is just the job.

But she's absolutely right to rant about the morons flinging litter out of their car!
Has she been reading Tattle! If so, Hi Lauren!

• Haha

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
Imagine filming yourself calling carrots 'toms' (tomatoes) and leaving it in the edit. Cringe.

Last edited:

hogwartsgraduate

Chatty Member
I think it would be interesting also if she visited a colour consultant.
I used to work in a clothing store many moons ago and we had this regular lady come in who had been to come kind of consultant/stylist. She had this fan wheel of colours (bit like what you get for paints) And would always match anything she brought to this fan. Tbh she did look good with it too.

She needs to set herself apart, get ahead of the vloggers rather than copying. I agree with the expanding of knowledge. There all sorts she could do, fashion and home shows etc ...

Anyway back to the acacia wood storage jars it is

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Gah, saw the autumn stuff and had to come here. I commented last year on YT about the repeat pumpkin purchase, wonder how many of those there will be! Yes I can switch off but I actually really like her, her weekly vlogs in the old house used to be really good. It's just same old same old 😴

Edit: tbf scanned though and it was just the one! Will drive up views and comments so guess it will pay off for her regardless.

aulty

aww our Copy & Paste influencer / fasionista bought what all the other Sophora kids get: rare beauty blush, Drunk Elephant drops, Elemis something in a pot - just missing the Laneige, which she had in one of her last online orders, the spenny one.
The abroad hen do already sounds like a Charlotte Dobre special.

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
She didn't seem right in the latest YouTube video. Talking about a dream she had, wondering if she says a particular phrase too much and then told us about Barney being sick in the morning.

Boring content and she seemed anxious and jittery. Not the usual relaxed, breezy airhead blonde act. I wonder if her anxiety has ramped up?