Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

supergirl683

I know we’ve probably all seen this before, but I think her first blog post really gives an insight into who Freddy really is…. https://www.freddymylove.co.uk/2015/08/let-me-introduce-myself.html?m=1
Massive victim complex, sense she thinks she’s more intelligent than she actually is, dreams shattered at school leaving her bitter, outright hatred for others etc etc.
She clearly peaked at school and longs to be back there which is why she might be delaying moving because then she’d have to accept that she’s an adult now.

It’s an interesting yet infuriating read!
Wow. It’s fascinating to see someone willingly opt out of an education. I truly don’t know anyone who was given the opportunity to study (likely for free, paid for by her parents) and turned it down to work retail at 16 - millions of people fight so hard to become educated, and millions more don’t even have access to education to begin with, and the fact that some “mean girls” prevented Freddy from pursuing an education says a lot about her character. Thank you for sharing, I feel like I understand her better now. She acts 16 because that’s when she essentially gave up on growth. One can definitely grow without formal education, but she blatantly rejects the idea of learning because she simply was already “very clever” (😒) and “never cared for academics”. This whole post reeks of privilege and self-victimization.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

sassycynic123

OH MY GOD her flat is hideous. The bedroom looks like its a 6 year old child's fever dream. I lost it when she placed creepy looking Victorian dolls on her windowsill.

• Haha

supergirl683

I just realized something while watching - Freddy tremendously benefits from “pretty privilege” that distracts us from what a weirdo she is. If she wasn’t conventionally attractive, and if she was male, she would 100% be deemed an incel. Her delusional sense of self, her entitlement, how she’s reluctant to move out of her parents’ house….really makes you think. Someone brought up mental illness a while ago and while I don’t want to ever speculate on one’s mental health, I do agree that her behavior is not normal and if the same behavior presented in someone less attractive, it would be alarming.

klady

VIP Member
Awww, Thank You🌼

I’ll ask him later today as we have a Zoom call scheduled😂
As promised, JJ and I completed the scheduled Zoom call. He and Freddy met in school, went to prom together, and along the way he fell in love with her. He doesn’t see her as bratty. Although, he agrees that Freddy can be a lot for some people to absorb. He loves her and that’s why he’s still with her. With a wide grin on his face, he told me that he’s also VERY GLAD for his earpods!

@lurkjerk the Zoom calls ARE NOT real. I’m a certified freak, seven days a week and it’s my petty ass just having fun😂 That’s why I always put story time🌼

Story time🌼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I’ve literally just left Palm Springs and I cannot for the life of me fathom how they could get kicked out or annoy anyone there. Everyone was so kind and accommodating. I had the best time. I’ll watch that video later on.
I watched the other video. How entitled are they?!
Normally you wouldn’t be allowed to stay if you’re just coming for lunch- doesn’t matter who you are.
I asked the same thing of the Beverly Hills hotel as I couldn’t book a room as they were full but I wasn’t allowed to use the pool or take pics where guests might be. I still had a wonderful time and had the best conversations with the staff there who were so helpful.
I sometimes feel like these influencers become so entitled and genuinely believe that hotels cannot survive without their input…

• Heart

Nikki_

I'm so glad there are policies at certain places where photography/vlogging isn't allowed. Can't imagine being around these airheads, trying to have a bit of peace and quiet and having to worry about being in some vlog where you're eating in the background or relaxing in swim wear.

Instead of getting a reality check they made an obnoxious song about getting kicked out. I totally understand the hotel policy. There are guests that have access to just the restaurants and the ones that have booked rooms there have access to the pool, gym, and other facilities that are included in their package. Obviously, the manager was being polite to let these girls into the pool/lounge area even though they haven't booked a room. It's unfair to the paying guests.

Lol, their attitude "oh jokes on them cause I'm actually being paid to stay at other places and here I was providing them this service for free and they kicked me out". 🙄 If you paid for lunch, have lunch and gtfo.

THE0bvious

I’m going to be a touch controversial here…

Freddy’s flat is *not* at all my taste and I think some of the things she’s done are a bit silly (weird layouts in the rooms, a lack of storage for her clothes and shoes, shutters in the second bedroom that you can’t easily close, etc.) but I do think it’s refreshing to see someone’s house that isn’t a bland grey box… it’s definitely got some personality and some touches inspired by her mum and I think that’s sweet.

I also don’t hate the chandelier… Eichholtz are a really premium brand, good quality and quite luxurious - it’s about £1,200 to buy.

I also think it’s nice that she’s done a lot of the things herself or with her family - a change to other influencers who just seem to spend money buying new or who’s videos are basically just adverts.

I think what let’s her down is the amount of cheap rubbish she’s bought from China - sites like AliExpress, etc. Weird to pair her luxury items with tut, would have been nicer to choose better quality items, more sustainable and perhaps made in the UK?

I think the dolls were her grandmother’s so are sentimental… *DEFINITELY* not my taste 😂

Reactions: 23

whitepolkadots

Moroccan men catcall, and they so badly want to find an european/american woman to escape the country and have a visa. Maybe it had to do with this but because u dont understand the language u thought they harassed u bcs of ur clothes. Who knows but yeah, anyways
I’m not blonde or european so no. And being called a slut and followed around isn’t something you can reduce to wanting a visa. Not that catcalling or being used for visa is ever okay or should be accepted.

• Heart

bullshih

That blog post signifies everything wrong with her generation. ‘Gosh, I’m just soOOoOo pretty, but sadly not pretty enough to REALLY capitalize on it, oh dear, woe is me, I’m not smart enough for school and the girls don’t like me and they hurt my frail heart, so to save my self image I must leave my extremely privileged position at college and absolutely prevent any personal growth from happening whilst I stay safely inside my fairy tale bubble yaaaay and I’m soOoOoo happy now guys!!!’

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Why didn't she do this?

Also not sure why she asked her followers about it - I'd be ringing the passport office, not asking a bunch of insta followers. 'I've always been so clever' ...k

• Haha

merryheleen

I’m sorry but if I were her I would give up and retire after the new video

1. the hanging tag looks so ridiculous but it’s okay I thought it was her “favourite” scarf from burberry
80523931-CE7C-4C12-B8A4-670DC4393124.png

2. WHY does she think the pink bag goes well with the outfit? It’s so out of place, choose something burgundy instead (but that would require having style)
48B4C5C5-1572-408C-BDD7-E80880CE054C.png

3. What the hell is that jacket? a. It makes her head look bigger and b. it kind of gives a decadent retro madame look from some boudoir in montmartre but if that’s your vibe go for it girl
30ED6B32-3468-46C6-9E61-C5AA536D6313.png

4. again the ridiculous tag, I also admire how she effortlessly goes from looking like a high school cheerleader to a 40s something divorcée upper middle class mother of three.
F346E715-3FE6-409C-BF05-CB47EB964932.png

5. is this a “winter” outfit? yes if you want to “look stylish” in the pneumonia ward of your local hospital
A313EE46-292C-4AE3-A4B3-DD4959294F5F.png

(tbf she said it’s for her followers living in warmer climates but still)

6. that crease/camel toe is something I’d totally avoid if I’d called myself a “dictator of style” (also the trousers are hideous but to each their own)
B8A1C3B0-CAEF-4D7E-91E4-95FCF77D7F7C.png

7. what is that? what is that????? I’m done (for some strange reason the pics lost the colours after I posted them but the scarf is pink)
6C5AE13D-D87D-498E-8DD2-DF8166DFEA42.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Stephanie_Lane

Chatty Member
Everything Freddy does is played up for Instagram and YouTube. She uses not liking jeans/tights/not working in an office as a personality trait. I work in an office and the way she talks bad about it is so strange to me because there’s nothing wrong about the way women wear ‘office’ clothes. We have to be professional in meetings and in front of colleagues.. what we decide to do after that is our own business. I never understood why she thinks office wear is full.. maybe it’s just her personality that is dull.

custosmorum

Chatty Member
How entitled does she sound in her Instagram stories? “I’m so busy right now with, like, events and socializing, I don’t know how I’ll manage to go to the gym?” It’s all a bunch of me-me-me statements and adding reasons for possibly not uploading new videos in the near future.
What a woman-child

• Haha

bullshih

Freddy is definitely not a size 14. Probably size 10 at the top and 12 bottom. Absolutely no way she's a 14.
I'm really confused by these estimations. I'm packing a lot more weight than Freddy and I'm not even a 12. Are you not seeing this really slim girl with a tiny waist? She's definitely not a 14 or a 12.

Bostonrob

Lmao at the upside down clip 🤣 I’m laughing my ass off at her repeating the exact same thing over and over again, even down the “um” “um” “um”, but with different head tilts 🤣

• Haha

THE0bvious

You’re a grown woman for Christ’s sake, this is literally common knowledge and wouldn’t you check?

You can not just turn up at the passport office, you need to book an appointment! It literally says this on their website.

In all seriousness, does she have special needs? Who does that at 27 nobody I know. If she doesn’t then she needs to realise no lady titled or not photographs themselves in bed. Or invades their own privacy like she does.
I literally can not cope with these filters anymore. Why can’t she just show things properly?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

123klp

It’s the fake trying to smile and be relatable for me 😂

I was right, video has now been removed from YouTube!
Right! It really exposes how forced and contrived this type of content is. When you go from “hey guys 😁” to “😐” in two seconds flat and back again as you film take two. Obviously we all know that but I feel like it might take her younger adoring viewers by surprise haha.

• Haha

Jakey_timbits

I usually just lurk her thread but omg that clip is frightening!! 😳 I'm not even lying!
Its like she went in and out of some demonic possession with a super fake smile to a dead face expression in seconds. 😬
Then repeating herself over and over like some robotic doll omg that gave me the CREEPS!! That's so NOT normal ‼

• Haha
  • Heart

focusdochas

VIP Member
Just saw her begging people to rewatch the video as it’s been reuploaded and the “YouTube algorithm can be cruel” so did she edit out the mistakes pointed out on here? Ms perfectionist had to work overtime today.

• Haha