Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bostonrob

Idk Freddy, I don’t think this is riveting material so just let it go. Watching her and JJ awkwardly watch TV? Wow. Thank god she posted this ~FASCINATING CONTENT.

I’ve said it before (possibly in grosie’s thread though…h and I still stand by it… no one needs a time lapse. Ever. If it’s not interesting enough to watch at regular speed, it’s not interesting enough for a 2 min time lapse.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

raleigh

There's something I must be missing today. If your sister is uncomfortable with using a photo for a passport how is it okay for you to share it on social media for the whole world to see it? I feel sorry for Coco because it's pretty obvious her sister bosses her around constantly and tries to assert her dominance over her by posting this stuff on social media. Furthermore Coco's photo looks okay but I am quite sure Freddy convinced her she looks like "a convict". Freddy is the one who looks completely photoshopped and plastic.

As I said, there must be something that I am missing because lately all her stories just show us what an awful human being she is. I am not too sure what she's trying to prove. 50% of her stories involve her pouting about something extremely frivolous. It's pretty obvious she lives a very cushy life and even a tiny inconvenience such as waiting for breakfast, not knowing how to wash her clothes or seeing two spiders will have her throwing temper tantrums. What's spiteful about her is that she knows she has a large audience and names and shames. She does it so she can get preferential treatment or a sponsorship.

Finally it's pretty obvious she reads here (it's not like she has much to do apart from pouting in front of her camera) - she posted a passive aggressive story about the sound from her neighbours after spending weeks renovating and "singing" in her own apartment. In some way or another she always tries to make a statement about our comments.

I didn't think it was possible but as time goes by she's becoming even more unbearable... I honestly don't know how she still has so many fans who adore her because her behaviour is not something I find attractive.

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Looks like Grumpy Baby has deleted her IG stories complaining about The Breakfast Club.
"Hi Grumpy Baby Freddy, you big baby." 👋🍼👶

🚼 Freddy needs to use this emoji every time she posts ... :cool:🤭

View attachment 795992
I am SPEECHLESS, at the fact she’s posted this
The left and right half of Freddy's face looks like it belongs to 2 different people. Especially her eyes. And why is she so blatantly nasty to her baby sister, she's not even low-key about it !!! Yeah, jealousy does make you nasty.

supergirl683

“No daddy’s [sic] had to be called”…I don’t have words for how losery this is. Yikes. I almost want to message her and tell her how cringey these stories are…not to snark and be mean but truly to save her from embarrassment. These stories make her look sooooo pathetic. She’s nearly thirty!!!

• Haha

ladidadada

I’m honestly surprised it was even accepted! Imagine being so vain so that you spend a whole day posing for and editing ‘the perfect photo’ that will only be seen by border control or one of those AI things they use now.
You misspelled "unemployed and bored of yourself and your own life"

• Haha

Stephanie_Lane

Chatty Member
I've said this before but she films and uploads one video a week and she still always films it last minute. It's such a joke because it's not like she has a video ready and can get someone else to upload it.

What does she actually do in between uploading her video on Mondays until Friday/Saturday? This proves to me she only films on weekends and rushes it so she can get something out on Monday.

Also if she wants to try my method of avoiding a cold (I can't guarantee it though), maybe she should stop wearing super tight skirts that expose her bottom and wear skirts that actually fit her. She's the only person I know who in her autumn haul week videos, she doesn't wear tights. Everyone I know wears tights when it's chilly but our dear Freddy says she doesn't mind her thigh getting cold because black tights are 'awful' and she's a 'dictator of taste'.

Attachments

• Haha

slamvs27

VIP Member
Freddddyyyyyyyy face it my love…you are bigger than you think.

How she fails to see this is at least one size too small blows my mind, it’s literally pulling and puckering everywhere.
How could she not see it? The lines are literally wonky
Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 2.41.02 PM.png

Also why does she stand like that? She looks like me in the forest trying to pee standing up after 3 hours of hiking

• Haha

lanathebest

Chatty Member
She's so fake. Acting like she cares about the environnement because Farfetch sponsored her video and paid her to promote their "ecofriendly" new thing. You never cared, "i think we all know we need to consume differently" but you never do, and you"ve never talked about it before, and when people write comments about it you get upset. You do hauls from Zara, h&m, and overconsume and then sell on depop the overconsumption that you don't "need" anymore. Phony

• Heart

Jakey_timbits

I can't watch her talk without expecting her to start repeating herself and start posing again ! 😂 lol um um um I'm so happy to be here um um um um !

Screenshot_20211101-174216.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Bostonrob

Okay I’m confused. She says “we sold out last year’s Sandro skort.” That is an international brand…….. is she delusional enough to think of the 5% of her subscribers that actually watch her videos, 90% of those being 12 year girls… that they’re responsible for that skort being sold out?
I’m dying. I’m actually dying. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lilys

Chatty Member
I’ve obviously been on this thread far too much 😂 Freddy was in my dream last night, I helped build her new bed and then bought her some pizza and the bitch didn’t even say thank you 😂😂

• Haha

raleigh

What's ironic is that her meltdown immediately disappears when she gets her views back :rolleyes: While a normal employee would probably be in the doghouse and have to work hard to remedy a work situation she went out for breakfast with her daddy and is now going for a premiere with J.J. Do I need to say more?

• Heart

supergirl683

C9A6CA3A-18ED-46C4-8A56-2B4C42E4B20E.png
I wanted to bring this up because it’s funny and I’m petty. If you zoom in on the Spencer premiere photos she has marks all over her legs from wearing tight leggings. Princess Freds, Blair Waldorf’s number one rule is “leggings aren’t pants”.

• Haha
  • Sick

lurkjerk

thanks for the new thread!
I looked at the comments on the insufferable hair ad again, and it seems like her viewers aren't as dumb as Freddy hopes.
I'm still laughing at the fact none of her fans remember her latest hair tutorial where she said her curls last 5 days. Lucky Freddy, so forgettable and bland, she can get away with such lies. She owes her audience an apology, or at least an explanation as to what happened since that hair tutorial.
But knowing her, she will just continue being ignorant or go on a tirade. "Cross Freddy!" pout pout

*dies from cringe*

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20

slamvs27

VIP Member
If Coco reads here: I grew up watching your videos and you've really grown into your face over the years! Also you DO NOT look like a convict!! Not looking your best in a passport photo is normal, what ISN'T normal is spending hours primping yourself for one shot, then photoshopping the picture for hours after.

The 10+ year age gap between them is astonishing, I can't imagine having Freds as a big sister/ role model and not turning completely into her Mini Me or turning extremely insecure and bitter, on top of having to appease such a narcisstic brat and deal with living under her thumb for so long. She must be so glad Freds is finally out of the family home and feels comfortable with replacing her with a cuter, less annoying cat.

Rambling mess coming through.. I'm going to put down some random thoughts so bear with me 😂

First off, oh my Freddy's haul week was amazingly 'so so'.. there were maybe some nice basic pieces but nothing outstanding 🤔 also she chose a basic beige skirt and turtleneck combo for every video..
I remember that I started to follow her 2/3 years back because of her autumn haul week and even bought something because of her! I agree with others on here with the fact that her style has become quite stale and boring and her schtick with hating black (and then vouching for veeeeerg dark brown) is getting old 🙈 I get that you don't want to go for black but maaaybe you can still try and experiment with it to make you style more accessible for others.. idk.. "The aesthetic" is ofcourse of paramount importance.

And those comments on her YouTube videos 😵 People commenting she should be a Disney princess or start her own fashion brand or having the best fashion sense ever... its grinding my gears 😂

Next to that the way she talks/her phrasing in her videos.. I don't believe she's unintelligent or anything but when she talks she can sound quite vapid and "like an influencer" 🙈 Influencers truly have created their own language.

Also, isn't the watch count of her videos quite low considering she has 1.15 mil subscribers?

Also also: I see a lot of Josie hate, however I do feel like she puts so much pressure effort in instagram and (tiktok-like) videos and everything. I'm not a fan of her or anything but I can respect her engagement with her work. It feels like Freddy is that person who does her work half ass but somehow still manages to get more credits and things handed to her. Very unsatisfactory to follow such a person.. Do you guys understand what I'm trying to say 😆

And I want to add that sometimes I see people picking stuff apart from her life in such high detail and scrutiny.. in my opinion it sometimes goes too far. I know we're not allowed to correct others on her so I'm not going to give examples or anything. Just leaving this thought on here.

All in all.. yeah why am I still following her? One can ask that all of us on here I believe 🤔