Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not very luxe at all! No disrespect to Harrow which I'm sure is perfectly nice. It's no Notting Hill though!
And there is nothing wrong with makimg Harrow look like Harrow instead of Nothing Hill.

I get that nobody wants their adress displayed for the world to find but pretending to live in a more affluent area is just as sad as putting on a fake accent.

Reactions: 15
Freddy must be totally clueless with money and how to run her business. How frugal she is seems a bit odd, she can't be THAT broke. Josie can afford a heap of designer items with less engagement than Freddy and after purchasing her home, while Freddy has been showing us the same gifted Coach bag for the past 4 months. Influencers can claim a lot of their purchases through tax if they have been used in their content.
From an accounting firm website:
Here are the types of expenses that you can claim for to reduce your tax bill (when they relate directly to work activity).
  • Software (it could be email marketing software or image editing tools
  • Subscriptions like stock image providers
  • Marketing activities (from paid advertising fees to giveaways)
  • A proportion of household bills that account for any increased working from home costs.
  • Office costs (rent, chairs, desks etc)
  • Equipment like computers, cameras, or laptops (if they are solely used for work purposes)
  • Travel expenses (from airline tickets and train tickets to petrol costs incurred from travelling to alternative places of work, such as photoshoots or to undertake blog reviews, but not to your regular place of work)
  • Accommodation (this only applies to hotels whilst working away from home as well as away from your usual place of work)
  • Music licenses and music purchase fees, such as for use on your social media posts
  • Non-gifted purchases that you bought yourself solely to review (and not subsequently used for personal use)
  • Agents fees and commissions
This is how Josie is able to fund her shopping. I wonder why Freddy doesn't purchase new designer items to review and claim them rather than buy the same cheap outfits from River Island year after year. The investment in a quality "timeless" item is surely better than her obsession with supporting the overconsumption of fast fashion

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I remember finding Freddie yeaaaars ago and watching a makeup routine, I thought she was so beautiful and loved her content for a few months. Totally forgot about her until recently and then checked up on her after googling loads of phrases to try finding her channel again.
She’s nothing like how I remember, the weird rich girl vibe gives me the same vibe as the older #elegance, “jeans are bad and elegant women wouldn’t wear them” creator. Can’t remember her name but there’s definitely similarities to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I remember finding Freddie yeaaaars ago and watching a makeup routine, I thought she was so beautiful and loved her content for a few months. Totally forgot about her until recently and then checked up on her after googling loads of phrases to try finding her channel again.
She’s nothing like how I remember, the weird rich girl vibe gives me the same vibe as the older #elegance, “jeans are bad and elegant women wouldn’t wear them” creator. Can’t remember her name but there’s definitely similarities to me.
hahaha do you mean Josie Grosie from Fashion Mumblr? 😛 Sorry to disappoint but they are roughly the same age, Josie is only 1 or 2 years older than Freds.

Reactions: 6
I have a feeling that poster was talking about Anna Bey “School of Affluence” 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Freddy must be totally clueless with money and how to run her business. How frugal she is seems a bit odd, she can't be THAT broke. Josie can afford a heap of designer items with less engagement than Freddy and after purchasing her home, while Freddy has been showing us the same gifted Coach bag for the past 4 months. Influencers can claim a lot of their purchases through tax if they have been used in their content.
Here are the types of expenses that you can claim for to reduce your tax bill (when they relate directly to work activity).
  • A proportion of household bills that account for any increased working from home costs.
  • Equipment like computers, cameras, or laptops (if they are solely used for work purposes)
  • Travel expenses (from airline tickets and train tickets to petrol costs incurred from travelling to alternative places of work, such as photoshoots or to undertake blog reviews, but not to your regular place of work)
  • Accommodation (this only applies to hotels whilst working away from home as well as away from your usual place of work)
  • Music licenses and music purchase fees, such as for use on your social media posts
  • Non-gifted purchases that you bought yourself solely to review (and not subsequently used for personal use)
This is how Josie is able to fund her shopping. I wonder why Freddy doesn't purchase new designer items to review and claim them rather than buy the same cheap outfits from River Island year after year. The investment in a quality "timeless" item is surely better than her obsession with supporting the overconsumption of fast fashion
Well I'm sure she will thank you for the free advice. (not)

Anna Bey the fraud. Come join her thread. I know her and so it's been great participating :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Josie does not buy all of those things you see on her channel. She gets loads of gifted items that she does not declare.

For example - recently Freddy said she was gifted items from And Other Stories and Frow was gifted items from Lilysilk. Josie featured items from both Lilysilk as well as And Other Stories without declaring a single item as gifted. Even her recent hair colour was a non-disclosed freebie. She is the queen of freebies. Little miss sustainability also had no problem buying £20 dresses from a Chinese website and selling them as Zimmermann dupes on eBay until she got caught out.

She does have higher-priced items, but she is also sponsored by Amazon to sell Amazon's cheap in-house brand. That is fast fashion sold right next to her "investment" pieces. In her latest vlog, she has a ridiculously-priced jumper dress for £1900.00 (for the affiliate) but says she's sending it back. The comments were very negative on that expensive dress.

As for Josie purchasing a home, she had the luck to start off with an inheritance. Her mother also sold her property to help buy that house in the Cotswolds. It was not bought solely from her earnings as an influencer, which is worse because so many young women are fooled into thinking they can have her lifestyle. They only just need to "manifest". Manifest indeed... more like an inheritance and mummy's money!

Please do not be taken in by Josie. Freddy seems an utter pain, but Josie is worse underneath her lady of the manor facade. No doubt Josie would claim for all expenses she possibly could and probably for a few things she couldn't.

I don't watch much of Freddy, only to keep tabs on Josie. I did watch all the mini Versailles renovation videos though, swan and all. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else see the irony in advertising a makeup live stream when you’ve heavily facetuned yourself and have literally applied eyeliner with a filter?
We all know she can't apply makeup to save her life and she has done so much work to her face that she claims it's makeup.... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Does anyone else see the irony in advertising a makeup live stream when you’ve heavily facetuned yourself and have literally applied eyeliner with a filter?
I would be absolutely embarrassed if I worked at Charlotte Tilbury's PR and marketing department. Freddy may not be able to do makeup at @raleigh pointed out but from an advertising perspective it looks like the quality of the makeup is so terrible that she's covering it up with heavy filters and face tuning.

Reactions: 6
We all know she can't apply makeup to save her life and she has done so much work to her face that she claims it's makeup.... :rolleyes:
You can tell she has subtle lip filler, but what other work do we think she has had done? To me she looks exactly the same as she did when she was younger

Reactions: 4
You can tell she has subtle lip filler, but what other work do we think she has had done? To me she looks exactly the same as she did when she was younger
I am by no means an expert (I never have ventured into this) but her face sometimes looks odd.... in one of her video her eye area looks super weird and the brow area is barely moving. I am guessing being an influencer gives her easy access to having work done on her face. I would say she definitely had her lips done and she keeps insisting it is the pillow talk lip liner, which is obviously a lie. If you see her early videos her lips are thin. I still think they looked nice on her but lying about it and saying it's just make up is childish :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
I think she has had a number of fillers (Chin/jaw and lip) and put on a but of weight.

I do think her looks have not naturally changed , most people tend look similar between there early to mid twenties to me she looks much different .

Honestly I think she’s had filler in her lips, jaw, and cheekbones, and possibly a bit of Botox.

Subtle? She looks like a blow up doll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.