Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be entirely honest not cruel as she would think I would say she’s a size 10-12 and at times a size 14. Definitely not a size 6-8. Most women don’t end up staying 6-8 all their lives. To her though I suspect she thinks that is a standard most should abide by to fit in with her very unrealistic, blinkered and monotone image of what femininity is and should be otherwise she will ridicule those who don’t conform to that. Like calling the models of Zara “Dracula” for example. It’s worth saying that companies vary on their sizing s which is very confusing from garments to lingerie. Insisting the way she is implying is foolhardy and dangerous to put out to younger viewers who are less experienced living and thriving happily within their own skin so to speak
I’d honestly say she’s around a size 10, I don’t think she’s near a 14 yet.

Reactions: 15
I reckon she’s more a small 12 on the bottom. Again it’s because she’s a classic pear even if she won’t admit it. The pink jeans from Topshop were a 28 waist (size 10) they fit her fine in the waist but they were so tight on the legs and crotch.

Reactions: 7
Hahaha point proven it’s a PR event not a real serious petrolhead meet. I wasn’t born yesterday darling your viewers are another matter though. Granted it’s a wonderful event and fun but with her there it’s a joke. She hasn’t got a clue and it’s out of her depth especially driving her BMW version of a mini

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
There is no color in this shot....
Right??? I know she says over and over she doesn’t edit the colour in her video, but HUMAN FLESH IS NOT LIKE THIS. she desaturates it to make her look ill. I don’t get it. Like her tongue always looks grey. It’s honestly odd.

Whoever said she can’t pronounce glamorous - I truly think you’re right. She’s just “honestly too clever” to pronounce it properly…. Eye roll. Cannot stand her invented word. She really needs a reality check.

Reactions: 12
i take it the French Bedroom Company didnt get in touch and gift her a bed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be entirely honest not cruel as she would think I would say she’s a size 10-12 and at times a size 14. Definitely not a size 6-8. Most women don’t end up staying 6-8 all their lives. To her though I suspect she thinks that is a standard most should abide by to fit in with her very unrealistic, blinkered and monotone image of what femininity is and should be otherwise she will ridicule those who don’t conform to that. Like calling the models of Zara “Dracula” for example. It’s worth saying that companies vary on their sizing s which is very confusing from garments to lingerie. Insisting the way she is implying is foolhardy and dangerous to put out to younger viewers who are less experienced living and thriving happily within their own skin so to speak
Freddy is definitely not a size 14. Probably size 10 at the top and 12 bottom. Absolutely no way she's a 14.

Reactions: 17
here’s some really oddly niche info for you guys: mini are currently experiencing a stock shortage and they sent me a text message (i attached a photo :)) asking to buy back the mini i purchased from them in 2019, but they have enough stock to loan to an influencer?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Freddy is definitely not a size 14. Probably size 10 at the top and 12 bottom. Absolutely no way she's a 14.
I'm really confused by these estimations. I'm packing a lot more weight than Freddy and I'm not even a 12. Are you not seeing this really slim girl with a tiny waist? She's definitely not a 14 or a 12.

Reactions: 23
I'm really confused by these estimations. I'm packing a lot more weight than Freddy and I'm not even a 12. Are you not seeing this really slim girl with a tiny waist? She's definitely not a 14 or a 12.
Are you short? In the UK? Freddy is a similar size to me and I’m near her height (5’9) and a 10-12. Plus we literally saw her in size 10 clothes that don’t fit.

Reactions: 12
I would say she's a size 10, 12 if the clothes run really small but she's a true size 10 bottom. I think her problem is that she wants her viewers to think she's still a size 8. She can easily pull of size 8 in tops and dresses but she is definitely not a size 8 bottom.

Is it just me or I find it really really weird that as an influencer her instagram is practically dead. In 2021 she only had 11 posts. I can't figure out if she's just plain lazy or has simply run out of beige/desaturated ideas to produce repeatedly on her grid.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
there's no way she's a size 14 or even a 12. I'm the same height as her, similar body type but skinnier legs and i usually wear a 6 or 8 UK. I think she's a 10 at the bottom and 8 on the top.

Reactions: 10
Couldn’t watch tonight’s Sheisefest with the designer bags. It’s like watching Josephine’s annoying like sister try and copy her bigger annoying sister. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay I’m confused. She says “we sold out last year’s Sandro skort.” That is an international brand…….. is she delusional enough to think of the 5% of her subscribers that actually watch her videos, 90% of those being 12 year girls… that they’re responsible for that skort being sold out?
I’m dying. I’m actually dying. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
An open back jumper for autumn / winter? Also one that you’d have to buy a special bra for? Also one that anyone above a D cup couldn’t wear as they’d need more support. Urgh. Come back down to Earth…

Reactions: 13
Okay I’m confused. She says “we sold out last year’s Sandro skort.” That is an international brand…….. is she delusional enough to think of the 5% of her subscribers that actually watch her videos, 90% of those being 12 year girls… that they’re responsible for that skort being sold out?
I’m dying. I’m actually dying. 🤣🤣🤣
I have a confession to make 😶 I bought that skort since she sang so many praises about how amazing it is but when it arrived I realised it is just another cheap looking tacky skort with a high price tag. I will be honest there was nothing special about it (compared to the high street equivalent) and I returned it immediately. She somehow has the ability to buy semi luxury items (not sure if you can classify Sandro as luxury) which look nothing really special.

I think it was when I realised that she doesn't really care about promoting quality items to her fans but just wants to make a quick buck off her fans.

Reactions: 13
On her it looks like a neck brace in that photo.
Lol... If only it were a little higher and thicker ! I once layered a medium weight oatmeal coloured poloneck that came up to my jawline under a navy crewneck sweater and a friend who drove past me downtown later rang me to ask how I hurt my neck !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've watched her must haves videos just now...she somehow manages to find the most tacky items with an even larger budget. I don't know how she manages but she is like an 8 year old with a credit card (as someone aptly mentioned this in a previous thread).
  1. Those Tory Burch boots look really dated....
  2. The Chloe Tess has a beautiful design but I don't like the miss-mash of colours and textures. It makes it look like a high street dupe.
  3. The Sandro skort is even uglier than last year's version.... don't be fooled this looks tacky as well.
  4. I am actually curious how she finds the ugliest things. Once again she chooses the most tacky, dated pair of boots from Gucci.
  5. The Coach Tabby is okay and is one of the most practical and classic items she promotes but she totally ruins it how she brags about how she was one of the first to speak about Coach... :rolleyes:
  6. The Chloe cape and boots are lovely - not something I'd invest in but at least they're both sensible items.
  7. Tory Burch bag is okay - a bit too small to be practical.
  8. Finally she tries to jump on the sustainability train (after spending the whole week promoting fast fashion) by speaking about Reformation. Once again she chooses something impractical - a backless jumper.... but she thinks you can get away with it by wearing a lacy bra :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.