Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not know why Freddy keeps doing these hauls. If you are sixteen this might look classy but anybody older than that is just looking at an ill fitting polyester blur. She would be better of buying a piece of great quality and show high street dupes. Make some kind of Justine Leconte series out of it and let the girls who adore her live an actual Freddy lifestyle. I thought that we were beyond throw away plastics by now, plastic bags, straws and clothes.
Justine Leconte is a brilliant Youtuber. The only gripe is the assumptions video she made. It degraded her quality of videos justifying herself and trivialised her content to that of a teenager giggling and trying to keep up with video trends. Bad choice. However she is an engaging, knowledgable and practically experienced in fashion as a designer. She is the success of YouTube and seriously a very valuable content creator. Freddy or Josephine wishes and couldn’t come within a kittens whisker of that quality unless she goes back to college or University to study further

Extremely stupid thing to do ride one handed filming yourself on an animal you’ve never experienced before all for the sake of vanity and attention. I didn’t think Freddy could get anymore stupid clearly I’m wrong

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Oh my god the horse riding irked me more than anything!!! I could NOT believe the handbag, the one handed riding and the WHITE bottoms. Like common sense is that horses are so unpredictable and anything (granted Hyde park horses are bombproof) could set them off. Absolutely stupidity.
Not to mention the fact that from previous riding photos she has her heels up the whole time. One steep lowering of the neck and she is OFF. Vanity really makes you do the dumbest things clearly

Reactions: 14
Freddy's brain :
Horse = old money
White = classy
Other colors ther than light pastel ones = not Legally Blonde Blair vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve literally just left Palm Springs and I cannot for the life of me fathom how they could get kicked out or annoy anyone there. Everyone was so kind and accommodating. I had the best time. I’ll watch that video later on.

Reactions: 11
I’ve literally just left Palm Springs and I cannot for the life of me fathom how they could get kicked out or annoy anyone there. Everyone was so kind and accommodating. I had the best time. I’ll watch that video later on.
I watched the other video. How entitled are they?!
Normally you wouldn’t be allowed to stay if you’re just coming for lunch- doesn’t matter who you are.
I asked the same thing of the Beverly Hills hotel as I couldn’t book a room as they were full but I wasn’t allowed to use the pool or take pics where guests might be. I still had a wonderful time and had the best conversations with the staff there who were so helpful.
I sometimes feel like these influencers become so entitled and genuinely believe that hotels cannot survive without their input…

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm so glad there are policies at certain places where photography/vlogging isn't allowed. Can't imagine being around these airheads, trying to have a bit of peace and quiet and having to worry about being in some vlog where you're eating in the background or relaxing in swim wear.

Instead of getting a reality check they made an obnoxious song about getting kicked out. I totally understand the hotel policy. There are guests that have access to just the restaurants and the ones that have booked rooms there have access to the pool, gym, and other facilities that are included in their package. Obviously, the manager was being polite to let these girls into the pool/lounge area even though they haven't booked a room. It's unfair to the paying guests.

Lol, their attitude "oh jokes on them cause I'm actually being paid to stay at other places and here I was providing them this service for free and they kicked me out". 🙄 If you paid for lunch, have lunch and gtfo.

Reactions: 24
I'd rather be kidnapped by terrorists and held hostage for a year in a cave than attend a social luncheon/dinner organised by social influencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I use the term Frenemies, lightly, and only because Freddy posted drunk Josiefiend on social media. I’d hope a true friend wouldn’t do that. That’s why I used the term frenemy. 😂
And posted the drunk Josie dancing (verrrry badly) not once but twice !!! First time they were on some brand trip where it was snowing ... they are terrible friends to each other.

Reactions: 8
Riding a horse through the park and going to see The Prince of Egypt seems likes plans for a teenager. But, I’m sure given that she wasn’t gifted a brand trip that she could plan her birthday around, she’s sticking to things she can afford.

Reactions: 14
Plus she got the west end vouchers recently so it would feature seeing as she doesn’t have to pay.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Justine Leconte is a brilliant Youtuber. The only gripe is the assumptions video she made. It degraded her quality of videos justifying herself and trivialised her content to that of a teenager giggling and trying to keep up with video trends. Bad choice. However she is an engaging, knowledgable and practically experienced in fashion as a designer. She is the success of YouTube and seriously a very valuable content creator. Freddy or Josephine wishes and couldn’t come within a kittens whisker of that quality unless she goes back to college or University to study further

Extremely stupid thing to do ride one handed filming yourself on an animal you’ve never experienced before all for the sake of vanity and attention. I didn’t think Freddy could get anymore stupid clearly I’m wrong
Justine is amazing and there is a lot of amazing content out there. Freddy is not a teenager anymore. She really has to figure out what she wants to do. Either step up quality wise or stay in her bland pastel dreamlife. Hope that people her age will not resent her for her stupidity. Hope even more that there will always be another actual teen that wants to live her pastel dream.

Reactions: 6
Almost three weeks after the end of August, if I was her I would have been in a few weeks before my birthday and done dinner for family on my birthday (it wasn’t a particularly significant one) and had a fun night celebrating and thank you combo but that’s too thoughtful for Freddy

Clearly been taking tips from Josephine on how to rip people off on online marketplaces. selling shlock. Why would you resell a faulty lamp piece when you’re replaced free of charge. She really is a miserly so and so.
OMG she’s unbelievable

Reactions: 9
Almost three weeks after the end of August, if I was her I would have been in a few weeks before my birthday and done dinner for family on my birthday (it wasn’t a particularly significant one) and had a fun night celebrating and thank you combo but that’s too thoughtful for Freddy
I agree. When I turned 60 I took my family on holiday to say thank you for everything. Being lovely people and my children had always wanted to go to South America through the Amazon and onto Chile to Cape Horn so I organised a tour with them, their partners and some friends. Few of my friends their Dad and his wife and her two children and their partners. I paid for everybody not to be a big shot but it was a once in a lifetime trip and it was the best way to celebrate. Fortunately my family are very close it was the best birthday and the memories they had with their friends and loved ones were more important. My parents did the same thing when Dad turned 50, he managed to wangle tickets to go on a cruise around the Black Sea gold dust in those days, so he made it about my sister and I, Mum and 4 other friends came along too. He died six months later memories are more important. And thank you is so important if it weren’t for my children their Dad my life wouldn’t be so enriched and worth living for. They are what made me live than exist. Told them don’t buy me stuff save your money for your upcoming holiday for spending money. Flights, hotels, insurance and activities on me to say thank you and I love you we are a family. My children are older they are have the most loveliest stepmother and siblings, extended families are important in my opinion. Freddy or anybody else doesn’t have to do something on that scale or expense but a little goes a long way

Last edited:
  • Heart
Would love to hear recs for cute and affordable feminine fashion channels, that aren’t run by morons!
Justine is not really about fashion but about the basics. She is doing clothes for dummies. What material does what, why is a cut so important, what style suits your body. It is not buy this in that store but learn the basics. I have a budget but thanks to her I do know what to look for now.

Colourfull Noir is about luxe. She buys the birkin but is also very honest about money management.

On the top of my head, those are the best female non hypebeast accounts I watch. If you want a complete moron, watch Frugal Aesthetic. It is not what you asked for and not what I would watch but the guy just makes me laugh so hard that I even love watching his techwear video's.

Reactions: 7
Does she really not know how to pronounce 'glamorous' or is she putting a spin on it?
She says Gluh-mohr-us instead of glam-uh-rus. It sounds weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just watched Freddy's haul week and usually I really like her choices and actually want to buy some things from it, but I'm really looking for outfits I can wear at work and none of her stuff is that. In one of her videos she showed something and said 'you don't want to look like a headteacher' and ironically that is actually what I do want to look like, as someone working in education. Maybe I've outgrown Freddy's style videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.