Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slamvs27

VIP Member
Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 6.22.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 6.22.51 PM.png

She's admitting she's literally too lazy to buy clothes, turn on the camera, and try them on. Imagine going to your boss and saying "so hey, I don't want to do this because my desk is a mess." How is her house being chaos an excuse to not work?? Just clean your shit up?? Guys, throws a pile of papers on the floor, look how busy I am!! I need time to clean everything up so pwease don't be mean 🥴

She's the laziest person I've ever seen. My dog does more work picking up his toys into his toy box.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
God every bloody day there’s her moaning about something and pouting into the camera. Could she be any more vain?

That restaurant you are moaning about Freddy- probably spent the best part of this pandemic CLOSED. Probably had to make staff redundant IN A PANDEMIC where they probably weren’t able to find other employment. Those that are there are probably rushed off their feet serving entitled KARENS like you who haven’t had a hard days work in your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

focusdochas

VIP Member
You are supposed to look bad in your passport photo, it’s a better reflection of how you look coming off a flight in my opinion.
Coco’s one is absolutely fine except her narcissistic sister projected her issues onto her.

• Haha
I bet her sister didn’t think anything of her passport picture until Little Miss Princess Perfect said something… now she feels insecure about it. Imagine saying to a teenager that they look like a convict in their passport picture. Way to build up her self esteem!

• Sad

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Also there’s nothing ASMR watching and hearing her gulp a glass of water.
She has a way too high opinion of herself. Her screechy whiny voice doesn't lend itself to ASMR. Also at the start when she said 'I'm not going to film myself in the shower unfortunately for you' ....literally nobody wants to watch you shower, Freddy.

• Haha
  • Sick

123klp

How one-dimensional and outdated is Freddy’s view of femininity?! It really riles me - there is not one way to be feminine. Women can have short hair and be feminine, dress androgynously and still be feminine etc. I mean heaven forbid I wear some blue jeans, how masculine of me 🙄

The old money comment as well…money and appearances are so important to her. And I agree she definitely puts on a more ‘posh voice’. She really has a very shallow life, it’s sad really.

• Heart

klady

VIP Member
What does her boyfriend really think of this place - is he actually comfortable being in this over-the-top pink place?
I just got off of Zoom with JJ. He’s confirmed that he absolutely HATES the flat. Per JJ, the flat does look like Versailles fucked the Dollar Store. Also, it pained him to say it, but he confessed that Freddy is even worse in real life, than she is on Camera. He said, he often makes up events or feigns illnesses to avoid being overused with backbreaking labor. He doesn’t mind helping. He’s just frustrated that while he’s doing manual labor, in the flat, Freddy is taking selfie after selfie until she gets the correct one. She’ll throw a tantrum if the lighting isn’t correct. What he hates the most is that Freddy sings horribly, ALL DAY. If he asks for a moment of silence she pouts and whines. I applauded him for his courage, and we ended Zoom.

Tattlers, I hope you’ve enjoyed story time🌼😂

• Haha
Freddy in the video description: wool mini skirt

Abercrombie & Fitch on their website: body & lining 100% polyester

LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The funny thing is Coco looks naturally pretty and normal in her passport photo and that is without even trying!
Freddy is touchy because she spent ages getting the ‘perfect one’ and she still came out with lopsided eyes and a giant pointy chin. It’s funnier because she obviously thinks she looks way better than she actually does. Narc alert🚨
My sister and I don’t half make fun of each other, it’s part of being siblings, but I’d never, ever make nasty comments about her looks (nothing to say anyway she’s beautiful) or humiliate her publicly (or privately for that matter), that’s way out of line. Freddy really has shown who she really is: a jealous, bitter school bully that has never grown up.

• Heart
  • Haha

serasera

She is such a mess. She seems to be falling into habits similar to Gabriella Lindley. Being shut from reality and void of self-awareness with an inflated sense of self importance, having sloppy work ethic and a lack of professionalism and using their audience for emotional validation. They both have a bad case of stunted influencer brain.

On another note, I have a theory her obsession with being a teenager could in part be due to her videos with Coco being some of the most viewed and she’s stupid enough to associate youth with success. Her obsession with nostalgia and being a child is genuinely creepy. The stuffed animals, the infantilised girly aesthetics with a personality tailored to misogynistic standards of being a pretty little object who lives to buy clothes and has nothing interesting to say, her curated Blair Waldorf persona that she has never grown out of because it's the only thing that gives her an edge, showing off her prom dress every 5 months and assuring us it still fits, her bedroom decor being inspired by her prom venue (who tf does that?), approaching 30 and her wardrobe mainly consisting of crop tops, mini skirts and knee-high boots, in her latest video wearing a hideous a C by Chloe shirt with a frilled bib... girl please grow up. Everything about her taste is derivative.

• Heart
  • Sad

lanathebest

Chatty Member
Guys can we talk about something in Freddy's new video

Freddy: U need a small bag for winter because u already have a big coat u got ur umbrella
Also Freddy: U need a big bag in winter to put ur hair brush, ur GHD, everything u need

Didn't she notice that during her editing?

• Haha

Bostonrob

I think that’s part of the veining in the marble, I do love the vanity unit itself but not sure about the design or the marble, it’s a bit like an old hotel pre-the refurbishment!
Yes, it’s part of the stone. It looks like she picked an inexpensive marble, as less expensive marbles tend to be more white and splotchy, as opposed to a more pronounced vein. In my opinion (as a design professional), they should have templated the top to have that placed better. She would have had to buy the entire slab like she showed in the video, so shocked they didn’t point out to her to move it around on the slab. Not really her fault as this isn’t something most people know to do if you don’t work in interior design. They should have told her.

Also think the proportions of the vanity backsplash are very off. I get what she was going for, but it’s too high and “bubbly” shaped. It should be slimmer which would make the lines and overall shape feel more proportionate and elegant. Making things thicker/chunkier tends to make them feel more childlike, and less in keeping with the original traditional style.

And once again, POLISHED NICKEL is still nickel. A silver toned metal. You cannot convince us polished nickel is gold toned, Freddy. It is not. She should have kept everything in the bathroom nickel instead of having a thousand different metals everywhere.

HATE the bedroom furniture. That’s my personal taste though and I despise this style of furniture. I hate French ornate reproduction furniture. I think it looks so tacky. Honestly her bedroom makes me want to throw up … it’s nauseating.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hungarianka

VIP Member
I have failed in education multiple times, I will never be more than a childcare assistant, which I love but wish the pay was a bit better, I don’t care about grades but give yourself some opportunities to further what you have.
That is so important! If you’ll pardon me and I say this not to patronise you but your job is amazing! How many parents sleep at night knowing their child is safe, well cared for and catered to under your care?! More than you think. Never ever put your job down please within the context of her educational failings.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

lanathebest

Chatty Member
Freddy alone in her appartment
*washing machine breaks down*
Freddy going on insta: guys my machine does not seem to work anymore. I had a photoshoot and many videos to make for you guys and now my planning is ruined! I will not be able to work in these conditions. I am looking for a solution. A free PR solution if possible. My dad is on his way he is carrying a 40 pound brand new perfect light pink machine for me. Oh my gosh I cannot wait to get to work in 2 weeks. In the meantime I will be enjoying London. It will be a great break for me after being sick for 2 days and needing a 1 week break and also posting one video a week on Youtube. The life of a CEO haha! #girlboss . Although i will have a replacement it still cannot replace my favorite washing machine. I demand a replacement #dictator

• Haha
Fuck me. I truly can't find adequate words to describe how god-awful her flat is. I hate it so much.

The pink overload, the cheugy desino gallery wall, the nouveau riche replica 'French' bedroom furniture, the mixed metal bathroom, the jungle print fabric... it's all so dated and tacky. Her entire flat renovation truly is empirical evidence that Freddy is eternally stuck in 2012.

I actually appreciate how Freddy didn't just go for the typical 'Instagram' interior trends; the Reformation Hardware cloud couch, women's torso candles, all white and rattan etc etc - alla Sophia & Cinzia. I like that she had her own unique vision for the place, but I just don't understand (well, I do, because she's cheap) why she didn't bring onboard an interior designer to help her incorporate pink into her flat in a tasteful manner? The bare bones of the flat were lovely and it was full of character. It could have been really beautiful, but unfortunately the Dictator of Taste™ got her manicured (*gifted) paws on it and destroyed it.

Attached a few pictures from Instagram of rooms which strongly feature pink/girly elements, but still manage to feel mature.
IMG_3854.JPG
IMG_3856.JPG
IMG_3855.JPG
IMG_3859.JPG
IMG_3857.JPG
IMG_3858.JPG

• Heart