Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Namima

VIP Member
New members popping up to defend Freddy's childish behaviour ... tsk tsk.
The girl is a certifiable grade A emotionally stunted drama queen / attention seeker / idiot. Choose one. Choose all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

lanathebest

Chatty Member
Cant stand when she emphasizes the Ks. Like
paaahfaKt leewwwwKKKKK
Shut up ugh shes so annoying. She stole the personnalities of 00s rom com movies like Legally Blonde or mean girls type so obvious. She wanna create a whole persona how tiring must that be? Honestly

Reactions: 26
Please excuse me, rant incoming! Ive had a wine so any sympathy I would have normally is gone! 🤪
She’s so pathetic. How many times has she pulled a sickie?! We should start keeping track at this point! If this was a one off, I’dbe sympathetic, but it’s not. She’s done this many, many times!

If she was organised she would have already had a video sorted for Monday but no… she was planning on doing it all last minute on Sunday and she’s decided she can’t be bothered. What has she been doing all week?! Except getting her hair done and shopping? Maybe sending a few emails begging for freebies?

It makes me so cross that ‘influencers’ do the bare minimum, get paid for doing nothing and then whine about having to do the tiniest amount of work. They get paid a ton to convince people to buy cr*p they don’t need whilst nurses, teachers etc. earn so much less for so much more work and effort. I would LOVE to see Freddy try and survive in a real job. I don’t think she’d last a week.

Freddy is a nearly 27 year old woman. A ‘Professional, classy’ woman in her eyes. You’d think she’d recognise that she’s a bit too old to be hiding in bed for the umpteenth time claiming she can’t possibly sit in front of a camera in her nice cozy room she doesn’t even pay for to film a few clips, whilst the majority of the UK workforce are just trying to avoid complete burnout after working solidly through the pandemic.
Her attitude really does boil my blood! (n)😠

• Heart
Reactions: 25

slamvs27

VIP Member
No neighbours had to be called. Is she fucking serious?! I’m that was 10.30 pm UK time an hour ago from now. Screaming like that and crying, if she doesn’t get a warning letter from her local authority stating nuisance noise then I’ll eat my hat. It’s against the law to bother your neighbours for anything unwarranted at any time of the day. If she was in serious danger that is the ONLY exception that you knock on a neighbours door. At the risk of sounding heartless. They aren’t obliged to answer. Over a spider or two. She really lives in her own world. The world doesn’t revolve around her and the sooner she gets to grips with that the better or she will end up with legal action from her neighbours. Not to mention the constant singing etc. It must be bloody hell to live below and above her. If she seriously considered knocking on her neighbours door to help she really really needs to grow up and realise the legal side of living alone in a multi occupancy. Unfortunately she’s shaping up to be the neighbour from Hell. Sadly council letters and complaints are the way forward and even then that leads to nothing or the tenant owner making even more noise. My sympathies to her neighbours.

Under UK law any disruption past 11pm until 7am is illegal. The police can be called if it’s a domestic dispute or a welfare check however unless a crime is in the process it’s non enforceable and legal action would be pursued by the local authority civilly. At no time is it legal to be knocking on doors uninvited as that can be seen as a form of harassment. That’s why no cold calling zones were created to keep the community safe. Cold callers are the bane of most peoples lives, however they can be innocent but also dangerous too. Freddy is seriously implying by her post that she is unaware of the law, also common decency. It’s tragic actually her ignorance and complete lack of regard for the rights of others especially at 10.30

Help, I'm dying of laughter. She legit pulled out her phone, aimed the camera at her face, and started deep-breathing and fluttering her eyelashes.

• Haha
I’m completely new to Freddy’s channel after one of her apartment videos appeared in my recommended. I watched a few videos which quickly descended into hate/cringe watching and I’m sure all of this has been shared before but needed to say anyway:
- Why is everything so passive aggressive and snarky? It’s like every sentence screams I’m better than you. She tries to come across as so nice but she’s clearly a total mean girl.
- I’m yet to see her in a single outfit that could be described as either ‘elegant’ or ‘timeless’ she dresses more like a teenager.
- how did she manage to make her flat so tacky? She clearly has a lot of money based on her subscriber count, couldn’t she have hired an interior designer?
- No to shorts in UK winter especially beige ones, maybe on a night out but not walking around london in the daytime.
- what’s with all the hauls?
there’s probably a lot more, I’m not watching anymore of her content it’s just too much cringe. And side note about a lot of YouTubers, why do they so condescendingly remind us that YouTube is their job so this is why they have 5,000 jumpers? Yes we know it’s your job and it’s actually worse because you’re getting paid to make other people over consume!

• Heart

Mirit

It would be lovely if Freddy, once moved in, would throw a nice dinner party for her family and JJ as a thank you for helping her achieve her dream flat. That would be such a nice way to try everything out, all the appliances, chairs, crockery etc. It wouldn't even matter if she didn't cook so well (as she's not used to it), since I'm sure they'd appreciate the effort, and it could be something super simple like a pasta dish, it would just mean all the world that she had made it herself as a thank you. Then she could do drinks and cocktails in her new glasses, cheese and crackers on her new fromage tray, etc. And if she truly could not bear cooking, she could pay for all of them to have a takeaway and still set it all up nicely in her flat. I'm sure this is just a pipe dream, but oh how I wish it came true! Freddy, if you read this, feel free to use this party planning service of a message, I won't charge a thing!

• Heart
  • Haha

klady

VIP Member
VIDEO RECAP…

Lol…Freddy’s looking for reasons not to move in 🤯

Freddy’s off pitch singsong voice is on display throughout the video😩 There’s the proof of why she didn’t make it in theater!

Desenio Prints: The wall of Desenio prints would be fine for a teenager’s room. It screams immature for a near 30 year old’s apartment. No matter how many times she says par-fect, it looks school-age, at best!

More painting: JJ makes an appearance and sands the bathroom window sills so Freddy can paint, again. For the par-fectttt pink🤮 She embarrasses JJ by showing him wearing HER tracksuit bottoms. He’d forgotten to bring his work clothes. I’m guessing he didn’t know he’d be helping and didn’t dress for the task. If we drank a glass of wine for each time Freddy painted items, and repainted items, and repainted items, then we’d need an AA sponsor🥴

Also, I swear that lip filler has made her face off balance and has given her a lazy eye.

Bathroom fixtures and new vanity: Brushed nickel on the sink and bidet. But, gold fixtures in the shower🙈 Yikes, the bathroom vanity is something for a teenager’s bathroom. And, if it was in your home, as soon as your child turned twenty, they’d ask if it could be replaced! #BathroomGate continues.

Bedroom furniture: Miniature side tables and a miniature mirrored dressing table arrived. I have no idea how she will fit the bed in that room. We’ll have to stay tuned.

Bedroom curtains: Her mom nicked her finger and started to bleed when she was sewing Freddy’s curtains. Instead of Freddy showing concern for her mom, she told her mom to get her blood stained finger away from her curtain’s fabric😳 My mom would not allow me to talk to her so disrespectfully. And, I wouldn’t even think of it. Freddy is an ungrateful bitch!

Filling vanity with beauty products: Hoards and hoards of beauty products that will most certainly pass the expire date. There’s absolutely no way 10 people could use up the products before they expired. But, Freddy values her worth in having stuff. So…

Freddy will not meet the end of August move out deadline. But, we knew this already.

Video ends!

Hey, I’m a certified freak, seven days a week, but I need a drink after THAT🥂

• Haha
  • Heart

bullshih

No neighbours had to be called. Is she fucking serious?! I’m that was 10.30 pm UK time an hour ago from now. Screaming like that and crying, if she doesn’t get a warning letter from her local authority stating nuisance noise then I’ll eat my hat. It’s against the law to bother your neighbours for anything unwarranted at any time of the day. If she was in serious danger that is the ONLY exception that you knock on a neighbours door. At the risk of sounding heartless. They aren’t obliged to answer. Over a spider or two. She really lives in her own world. The world doesn’t revolve around her and the sooner she gets to grips with that the better or she will end up with legal action from her neighbours. Not to mention the constant singing etc. It must be bloody hell to live below and above her. If she seriously considered knocking on her neighbours door to help she really really needs to grow up and realise the legal side of living alone in a multi occupancy. Unfortunately she’s shaping up to be the neighbour from Hell. Sadly council letters and complaints are the way forward and even then that leads to nothing or the tenant owner making even more noise. My sympathies to her neighbours.

Under UK law any disruption past 11pm until 7am is illegal. The police can be called if it’s a domestic dispute or a welfare check however unless a crime is in the process it’s non enforceable and legal action would be pursued by the local authority civilly. At no time is it legal to be knocking on doors uninvited as that can be seen as a form of harassment. That’s why no cold calling zones were created to keep the community safe. Cold callers are the bane of most peoples lives, however they can be innocent but also dangerous too. Freddy is seriously implying by her post that she is unaware of the law, also common decency. It’s tragic actually her ignorance and complete lack of regard for the rights of others especially at 10.30
Sorry but you took it so much further than Freddy did. Who knows if the neighbours even hear anything? Illegal to knock on doors, city council, what?? I think it’s funny that you seem to think Freddy exaggerates everything…

• Heart

slamvs27

VIP Member
1635962349216.png

I thought she would be going for something like this- clean, sophisticated, yet still "French" and classy. Turns out my expectations are too high.

Her new Insta story was her complaining that the Cyberweek videos are too much work...are you serious? She whittles down her "work" so much it's not even a job anymore. Then she says "I'll be doing the stressful work" (of finding promo codes?) like she's doing us peasants a big favour. Also one of her stories is repeated and messed up again. You would think after her massive meltdown she would be more careful. Talk about "perfectionism."

• Heart
I know we’ve probably all seen this before, but I think her first blog post really gives an insight into who Freddy really is…. https://www.freddymylove.co.uk/2015/08/let-me-introduce-myself.html?m=1
Massive victim complex, sense she thinks she’s more intelligent than she actually is, dreams shattered at school leaving her bitter, outright hatred for others etc etc.
She clearly peaked at school and longs to be back there which is why she might be delaying moving because then she’d have to accept that she’s an adult now.

It’s an interesting yet infuriating read!

• Haha
  • Wow

hannah123

VIP Member
So apparently acknowledging people's preferred pronouns and respecting gender rights is tiring. Wow. Imagine how tiring it must be to have to deal with ignorance like Freddy's!
Even if you ignore what this means from a pronouns/trans perspective, people aren’t ignoring gender or even stereotypes in thinking jeans and trousers as a whole aren’t masculine. Items like skinny leather trousers, cigarette ankle grazing trousers, blue skinny jeans, all aren’t masculine but are standard items in female wardrobes. Clothing doesn’t have to be cream or pink to be feminine.

It’s so strange and upsetting that a woman who 100% earns more than her partner and is surrounded by other women in her industry that out earn their partners, has such an outdated view on gender and femininity.

I love being a woman and unashamedly love pink, fashion and makeup, but it needn’t define me and having a job where I out earn my partner, wear trousers and talk about football doesn’t make me any less of a feminine woman.

• Heart

slamvs27

VIP Member
I'm sorry but "Freddy Flossy Cousin-Brown" makes her sound like some mean cartoon character with an identity crisis who's also a dentist assistant

• Haha
  • Heart

custosmorum

Chatty Member
74B8ABAA-ED57-47F1-80B4-0570CD8C4F7D.jpeg

She’s having the worst time for months now, so exhausted with all this work…yesterday’s outfit choices, today’s boxes that she has to open herself… thank god for the free cleaning service she gets!

Her stories are a non-stop shit fest about her work, why doesn’t she quit if she’s so miserable?
I have no doubt that our overworked princess, who “has always been clever”, could thrive in an actual work environment.

• Sick
Reactions: 24

supergirl683

No no no this is NOT ok. Usually her posts are dumb and laughable but this actually makes me angry. We’re living in a pandemic and restaurants everywhere are suffering from being short staffed. It’s ok to complain but to NAME the restaurant, putting them on blast to hundreds of thousands of people?!! Complete asshole move. God I hate this woman.

• Angry

THE0bvious

At some point I think the "influencer" bubble will be burst and it will be interesting to see all these people trying to get back into a regular job.

Not sure how "I uploaded a 20 minute video of me arranging my shoes once a week" is going to go well on a CV...

• Haha
Also why do her features look completely different? Her jaw is completely different compared to her older videos
Pretty sure she edited that picture to the max, when you apply for the passport online you can take your photo at home so I'm sure she worked on that picture before sending it. Tell me you are narcissistic without telling me you are narcissistic 🙄🙄

• Wow

hannah123

VIP Member
I don’t know why it stressed me out so much that someone’s who’s life basically revolves around clothes and shopping would get their wardrobe custom made, but have it so badly designed for their needs. The dresses were creasing when she put them in the wardrobe at the end and the Burberry scarves have to be put in a place she doesn’t like. You literally designed the wardrobe, how is it not perfect?

• Haha