Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg… she has clothes all over the flat! I just think of her looking for x skirt and not being able to find it because everything is everywhere. What’s the point of a dressing room if not to have all your clothes there? I do really enjoy that moment of the day where I choose what to wear but i would freak out if I had to go to 3 different rooms to finally get dressed.

Reactions: 24
I find having loads and loads of stuff like that to be quite teenagery tbh. When I was younger I had masses of everything - shoes, bags, clothes, lipsticks, skincare, not even necessarily expensive stuff, just tonnes and tonnes of it all. Now I’m nearly 30 I keep it stripped down to the things I know I actually use often. There is no way half of those clothes or shoes actually get worn, it’s just keeping clutter for the sake of it. I also feel like people who have masses of things like that often don’t really have a clear idea of identity or their style if that makes sense? If you know your own style you just don’t need thousands of things. She practically lives in the same Zimmerman shorts so why on earth you would want a load of old clothes taking up a load of space I don’t know. I guess, like a teenager, she probably thinks she looks wealthier having ‘loads of expensive things’ but idk I actually find it tacky and immature to be honest.

Reactions: 37
Honestly if she really has stuff she HAS to keep, she should just let Coco take her attic space, let Coco go through it all and pick stuff she likes, donate some stuff, keep a few things like coats she won’t wear in warmer weather in the old closet in Coco’s room in case she needs them later and be done with it. She’s all about class-ick and being icon-ick, but nobody needs 600 dresses that are slightly similar shades of beige in their “timeless” capsule wardrobe. Imagine how much extra she could save to spend towards the flat if she didn’t buy all those shoes. Another thing is, if you KNOW you don’t want to get rid of most of your stuff.. wouldn’t your priority when looking for a flat be storage space?

Reactions: 22
why doesn’t she just buy a bedroom that goes with her bedroom to store her coats instead of bellyaching about it good lord girl its not a hard concept

Reactions: 10
There was something disheartening about the vlog today .
This. It hit me that her life is truly a projection. Josie is annoying af but she goes out and sees friends, gardens, goes to that stupid farmhouse 😅 Seeing this flat makeover made me realize that Freddy spends all of her time at home, fussing over her online appearance. Someone with a full, happy life doesn’t repaint their bathroom 4 times or care so much about how their clothes are organized. She thinks we would be interested in seeing her closet organization because her life is so boring that it’s interesting to her. I would be so so curious to see a vlog of a week in her life, because I really think she sits at home all day, every day. She shows us on Instagram when she goes out for drinks and to see the personal trainer, which only happen about 1x a month. All of those beautiful clothes and she doesn’t wear them anywhere. Maybe she has a very full, very private life, but she comes across as a vicious person with a very pathetic and empty existence.

Reactions: 29
69DB58E0-42ED-4692-9F72-A7A15E9A295F.png

Soon to be sister in law? Didn't Freddy say she had no plans for a wedding in the near future or sure if she even wanted to be married at all

*edit* just seen she posted this after
25A021F8-6645-4F9F-9599-BB375684638D.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I have no idea why but Freddy's new video makes me feel so bad for her. I dont even have an explanation for this feeling, I feel like she needs a big hug, maybe it's the hormones 😅

Freddy lives in England, with usually colder temperatures and her wardrobe is like someone who lives in Barcelona or something. All her shoes open toed, and then she does lookbooks in November and shows up short skirts and short shorts. I just dont get it

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
She’s got nine drawers, six double wardrobes with an additional open wardrobe and thirteen shelves (not including the three hidden at the back of one of the wardrobes) but has nowhere to hang all her coats or put boots or store shoes…
Having no space for coats and shoes is one thing, but having no space for JJ is just really sad.

Reactions: 19
I have no idea why but Freddy's new video makes me feel so bad for her. I dont even have an explanation for this feeling, I feel like she needs a big hug, maybe it's the hormones 😅

Freddy lives in England, with usually colder temperatures and her wardrobe is like someone who lives in Barcelona or something. All her shoes open toed, and then she does lookbooks in November and shows up short skirts and short shorts. I just dont get it
Ngl I'm also guilty of this 😂 I find most winter clothes to be very boring

Reactions: 6
Honestly if she really has stuff she HAS to keep, she should just let Coco take her attic space, let Coco go through it all and pick stuff she likes, donate some stuff, keep a few things like coats she won’t wear in warmer weather in the old closet in Coco’s room in case she needs them later and be done with it. She’s all about class-ick and being icon-ick, but nobody needs 600 dresses that are slightly similar shades of beige in their “timeless” capsule wardrobe. Imagine how much extra she could save to spend towards the flat if she didn’t buy all those shoes. Another thing is, if you KNOW you don’t want to get rid of most of your stuff.. wouldn’t your priority when looking for a flat be storage space?
she barely pays for any of her clothes. That farfetch dress she was showing off, which is about £500/$600 (estimated) was actually bought? Nope. Vouchers from farfetch because paying that much money for a dress instead of paying for some of the things in her flat that she/family had to manually do- makes no sense.

Reactions: 11
Having no space for coats and shoes is one thing, but having no space for JJ is just really sad.
I was in the same position kind of 😅 But my bf is moving in soonish so I'm working hard to either sell some part of my enormous clothes collection or giveaway. Also all that work made me hate myself for owning that many clothes lol. I think it's time to get into minimalism and buy only good quality pieces which I'm sure of and which I will definitely wear.
In general these fashion youtubers are super detrimental imo - preaching sustainability just cause it's trendy and doing multiple clothes hauls in a span of a month. The constant pressure of owning this and that, fashion influencers promoting new clothes and new things is what made me start being addicted to shopping - may it be clothes, accessories, makeup, homewear, you name it. Even second hand shopping was addictive and made me end up with tons of cheap clothes sure but also lack of space and feeling of money waste. At least I'm becoming more aware and slowly getting back my control. Watching Freddy decorate her apartment reminds me of my old self and how I would spend money on all that aesthetic tat. It seems pathetic to me rn.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This. It hit me that her life is truly a projection. Josie is annoying af but she goes out and sees friends, gardens, goes to that stupid farmhouse 😅 Seeing this flat makeover made me realize that Freddy spends all of her time at home, fussing over her online appearance. Someone with a full, happy life doesn’t repaint their bathroom 4 times or care so much about how their clothes are organized. She thinks we would be interested in seeing her closet organization because her life is so boring that it’s interesting to her. I would be so so curious to see a vlog of a week in her life, because I really think she sits at home all day, every day. She shows us on Instagram when she goes out for drinks and to see the personal trainer, which only happen about 1x a month. All of those beautiful clothes and she doesn’t wear them anywhere. Maybe she has a very full, very private life, but she comes across as a vicious person with a very pathetic and empty existence.
I agree. She's completely fixated on having this perfect pink and girly image. The reason why she's so obsessed on the exact shade of paint is because she has nothing else to focus on. She doesn't have any personal or professional goals or even try to focus on her personal development. Her goal is to be pretty, keep hoarding stuff and to encourage her viewers to buy all the stuff she hoards. I do believe this behaviour is a combination of things - her parents have obviously spoiled her rotten and made her believe she will become a celebrity with minimal effort. As a result she never bothered to work hard at anything. She never had a job (apart from being a salesgirl at Hollister) and never bothered to get a degree or learn a skill. As a result she's an extremely sheltered person with a very limited view on life.

I might be completely wrong but despite her protests her private life seems limited to her family, sometimes JJ and when it's convenient for her Josie and Amy. It is probably why she brags so much when she goes out and says she's out "with friends".

It might be mean of me but I think JJ doesn't want to settle down with her just yet. Knowing Freddy and her narrow views of how she thinks life is a Disney movie I am quite sure she'd jump at the idea of getting married or living together with him. I imagine the post by Coco was encouraged by Freddy so JJ can "get the hint". Freddy is a person who dictates to Coco what clothes to keep and what to get rid of so I can see her asking Coco to write that message "as a joke". I'm quite sure this is not the first "nudge". To be honest I don't see how she expects to encourage JJ to live with her in that pink cluttered apartment with barely any space for his stuff.

Reactions: 18
She should pack her out of season clothes away in vacuum bags and store them like a normal person, instead of letting them take up so much space in various wardrobes around the flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It baffles me that she built a custom closet and has closets and clothes all over the place…… but didn’t think to actually make sure the custom closet fit all the clothes she had???? Like the fact that she didn’t even consider where to put tall boots and had to remove a shelf she paid for to put them…. Baffling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
So I feel slightly bad doing this but I can’t resist… I usually lurk on this thread a little every couple of months but the whole “London flat” thing was really bugging me, so I spent a solid half hour this afternoon trying to find it… and am decently sure I succeeded. It was £570k, and not what I would call “London” quite so brazenly and frequently. I can’t be 100% sure it’s her flat as the detailed listing with has been taken down but there were enough clues to convince me. I also don’t really want to post (or DM) further details/proof - I would like to critique her for pretending to be some sort of Chelsea millionaire (when she’s actually bought something more normal/achievable, of which she should still be proud) but I also don’t want to leave any breadcrumbs at all for the creeps out there. Of course, there’s no reason anyone should believe me either lol… if not please do just resume gossiping, I’ll carry on lurking!

And on the off-chance that Freddy happens to read this and has security concerns because I’ve got it right, ask On The Market to take down their “archived” listing, because it really wasn’t that hard to find. Also perhaps share a little less online…

Reactions: 15
So I feel slightly bad doing this but I can’t resist… I usually lurk on this thread a little every couple of months but the whole “London flat” thing was really bugging me, so I spent a solid half hour this afternoon trying to find it… and am decently sure I succeeded. It was £570k, and not what I would call “London” quite so brazenly and frequently. I can’t be 100% sure it’s her flat as the detailed listing with has been taken down but there were enough clues to convince me. I also don’t really want to post (or DM) further details/proof - I would like to critique her for pretending to be some sort of Chelsea millionaire (when she’s actually bought something more normal/achievable, of which she should still be proud) but I also don’t want to leave any breadcrumbs at all for the creeps out there. Of course, there’s no reason anyone should believe me either lol… if not please do just resume gossiping, I’ll carry on lurking!

And on the off-chance that Freddy happens to read this and has security concerns because I’ve got it right, ask On The Market to take down their “archived” listing, because it really wasn’t that hard to find. Also perhaps share a little less online…
guessing it’s not zone one or two then?

Reactions: 4
I was curious so I looked and found a very similar-looking flat to hers for the price mentioned above, likely in the same building or on the same aptly-named street, and it looks like zone 3.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.