Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anonymous17835

I know this story post has already been mentioned but I have to rant. In the recent home vlog alone she called tracksuits ‘scruffy’ and said she had changed into something ‘actually nice’. She says black tights are hideous, grey crushed velvet interiors were an april fools joke, refers to herself as a ‘dictator of taste’, has called multiple clothing items disgusting before jumping on the bandwagon (cough flared jeans cough), and this is just to name a FEW occasions. Most of her channel is her bashing others homes and clothing choices - mainly because she assumes her followers think she is right and everyone else is wrong. Now that the shoe is on the other foot she’s upset that everyone isn’t kneeling her feet worshipping her “parisian boudoir” 🤮 The hypocrisy and narcissism is genuinely shocking!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

klady

VIP Member
44AA94D1-EF1E-4E2D-AFF1-5DC7172A01AD.jpeg

In other words…I want you to know that I may or may not need laparoscopy. Tell me your personal experience. I will not reply directly back to you. Even though you’ve taken time out of your day to answer my concerns. If requests for my personal, private matters are asked, then, I’ll do a rage story and rudely tell you to respect my privacy.

• Sick
Reactions: 40

Nope Nope

Inspired by lemonlime's brilliant comment, I'd suggest a tittle for the next thread (a bit early, but before I forget):

Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles fucked a dollar store

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Hungarianka

VIP Member
I have a feeling that she will look back on her first home as some sort of success. A feather in her hat as her mother has said on more than one occasion she should have studied Interior design as if she has a natural born inclination for it. Except the tragedy of it all is that she should have studied it not because she thinks she is G-d’s gift (they both act like that mother and daughter) but to actually learn about proportion, perspective, colour, craftsmanship and learn about the Art of it. It’s so much more than making your husband lug backbreaking trunks from The Netherlands and a tacky mass produced giraffe from Hungary. Freddy seems to have inherited that blind sense of haughtiness too. The flat mark my words will be sold within a year maybe 3 at the most. She will move because she needs the content and it’ll be part of the whole Youtube spiel. Look at me, look how successful Youtubers are compared to mere mortals.

Why doesn’t the flat work. First and foremost it’s an awkward positioned flat. That’s why not all house renos work and why not every old building should be converted to flats. Usually the reason is about money and rarely about keeping the building alive and used.

Second of all is hugely reliant on trends. Classic features will stand the test of time if it’s done in a neutral way such as the panelling yet she goes and fills it with colours only a gastroenterologist would see. The bathroom is charming, I like the step thing however that is very very 70s thing not 18th century. The whole room needs gutting not only for cosmetic reasons but I fear hygiene reasons too. Imagine that place being reno’d say in 1960 for example. That’s over 60 years of people washing, doing laundry as the other family before her did and everything else in the tile work the grouting every single nook and cranny will have bacteria. No amount of bleach can clean everything. That’s why you gut things. Whenever I’ve moved the first things I do. I first get it fumigated professionally. Then gut it reno it then get it blessed spiritually. When she was saying about how wonderfully vintage the tiles were I messaged her and told her actually they aren’t vintage they look 70s made at a push but they weren’t vintage. I also recommended a company that can replicate tiles. She saw my message but chose not to reply. She either couldn’t afford to do it which she could have if she budgeted wisely or couldn’t be bothered. Freddy knows best and all that bullsheise. She will regret that flat if she hasn’t already. The fact she has stuck plastic stickers on her kitchen window for fear ultra private Freddy and her home will be sticky beaked by the opposite house tells you everything about her. She’s willing to sacrifice her money, her window light and ultimately her health for a pie in the sky fantasy that she lives in a stately home. I say health, natural light is crucial for overall well-being vitamin D. The way everything is looks claustrophobic. She doesn’t live in a stately home she lives in a badly decorated flat that looks like a brothel. That and the fact she religiously wears the knee boots and tarty mini skirts. Bitchy of me yes but sadly realistically, what I say is fact not just an opinion. She’s got the whole pro vibe right on the mark, sadly and I doubt that was her intention.

Finally if you haven’t fallen asleep yet, when I read her story about being born in the wrong era, that made me sad. She wasn’t joking she was being serious. She isn’t the only one that seems to think the past was so much more amazing than what is really was. The truth is the 1960s and 1970s the decades she fancies herself to have lived in weren’t amazing times. There were less laws to protect women and children. The work situation was unpredictable. If you had money I mean serious money it was ok but many didn’t. Racism was condoned and other disgusting things like Homophobia, Xenophobia. I could reel off a whole list of things that those eras had which would never be allowed these days due to Human Rights laws and the fact that society is so much different and there’s still plenty of work to do to make it better. There’s also I believe a spiritual reason why we are born when we are. Older people may have seen it and had fun things happen like Woodstock, Go go boots, Carnaby St the whole Swinging Sixties but that was in Western Europe. Was there any of that in the heart of the Borneo Rainforest? The outback of Australia? In the villages of Siberia? Or the bush wars in Zimbabwe, Angola, Vietnam War, later the Afghan-Soviet war. The Yom Kippur War. That’s how limiting Freddy’s outlook on life is when you contrast it to the greater world and the actual events that happened or started in those years she feels she’s entitled to have lived through. It’s beyond pathetic and actually quite tragic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

klady

VIP Member
43BA0280-BE09-4550-AB68-2645F472D9C4.jpeg

Freddy, just say you like the shoes. You don’t have to criticize the model. For someone who gets their feelings hurt so easily, she sure is judgmental. Freddy will post a story and write, “don’t judge my fingernails, because I’m not going to get them done until I’ve finished painting.” But, will post a story criticizing someone else’s unpolished nails. Hypercritical much, Freddy?!?

• Sick

supergirl683

I tried, guys. I really tried to watch the new video so I could snark but I just can’t bear to hear that GD “lovely star shine lights my way to bed” song again. I’m not strong enough. Nobody is.

• Haha
  • Heart

Melody556

Freddy gets away with her sass because she's white and (very) conventionally attractive and she is probably narcissistic enough to not see how hypocritical she is. Her ability to sell us this persona as an angelic looking sassy girl is a perfect example of the halo effect and white privilege. A black or brown woman in Freddy's shoes would have been typecast as angry, rude, nasty, too materialistic, glib, you name it. I don't doubt she is cognizant of this bias which is why she's so obsessed with her image, it is her greatest asset, her entire life is dedicated to it, she does her utmost to adhere to the standards of white femininity and beauty to maintain her position of power

• Heart
Reactions: 37

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I find having loads and loads of stuff like that to be quite teenagery tbh. When I was younger I had masses of everything - shoes, bags, clothes, lipsticks, skincare, not even necessarily expensive stuff, just tonnes and tonnes of it all. Now I’m nearly 30 I keep it stripped down to the things I know I actually use often. There is no way half of those clothes or shoes actually get worn, it’s just keeping clutter for the sake of it. I also feel like people who have masses of things like that often don’t really have a clear idea of identity or their style if that makes sense? If you know your own style you just don’t need thousands of things. She practically lives in the same Zimmerman shorts so why on earth you would want a load of old clothes taking up a load of space I don’t know. I guess, like a teenager, she probably thinks she looks wealthier having ‘loads of expensive things’ but idk I actually find it tacky and immature to be honest.

Reactions: 37

lurkjerk

okay this meltdown made me finally start an account here.
I just can't. I used to be such a fan, and sure it irked me here and there how every single goddamn piece is her "absolute favorite" and she says about 283123 pairs of shoes that she "literally wears every single day!!", and even when I adored her videos I never followed her on IG because her whole feed is such overexposed, frantically forced curated bs that defeats the whole purpose of "showing off fashion". It's the same 3 pics over and over again. It's stale, stagnant, and I have stopped seeing any point whatsoever in her re-purchasing the same items in the same colors over and over again just to dump them out in the next video, year after year after year.
I remember disliking the feeling when she went on and on about how uncomfortable some items were, how cheap they felt, just to sell them on depop, implying "oh well but it's good enough for you guys probably!". Reading through this forum made me realize that all these little moments I had were actually very obvious to all of you too. I would be embarrassed to donate anything that's scratchy and awful, just the thought of a person going through a hard time receiving it and thinking "Wow they really just give us the worst, huh, but I guess it'll have to do" is so heartbreaking (yes I used to be there as a kid), but publicly telling everyone about the lack of quality and comfort, and then asking for money? The rest of us donates what can be donated, and the rest is given to animal shelters to fill up dog beds and such. She really strikes me a as so greedy. She's rich and she can do whatever she wants, and squeezing every penny out of bad clothes is not illegal and she's not putting a gun to anyone's head to make them buy it, I just really don't like that vibe, and I've never really seen her do anything for a good cause, and that coupled with her whiny posts is just pure, toxic entitlement to me. I'm a basic bitch, I like pink and marble and shit, I also happen to really like her apartment so far- Freddy could have been perfect background noise/visuals for when I'm cleaning or cooking, but today I finally unsubbed. I wish her well though, I imagine having a million people tell you every day how magnificent you are would mess with most people's sense of self. It's a shame

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Indiepop

I’ve never seen a flat take as long to decorate. The Sistine chapel has nothing on this…

• Haha
Reactions: 32

lemonlime

VIP Member
Just watched the flat update. Guess Freddy thinks she's moved into a Regency era stately home; the whole decor looks like Versaille fucked a dollar store. To take that lovely flat and turn it into this gaudy cheap mess is a success after all. The swan chaise lounge I'm 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
7B594481-7448-4EBD-8B7C-62D6BB32651C.png

Why does she always refer to Coco as a brat etc? Sure she wasn’t calling her that when she was painting her flat for the 1000th time. Also Coco has changed a lot recently she looks very pretty and grown up.

• Wow

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I hate it so much when influencers are all smug about ‘being gOoD with mOneY’ like yeah, it’s not freaking hard when you earn that much AND get loads of stuff free that others have to pay for? Lots of people would have more to save if they didn’t have to pay for their own clothes, hair, or holidays…can we stop pretending that anything other than cold hard cash isn’t also capital/income because it absolutely is!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Bostonrob

2 min of content. 28 min of painting montages. If it’s a time lapse, EDIT IT OUT. NO ONE CARES.

I swear, she picks paint colours based on the name alone. That’s why she gets it up there and hates it because it has to have an ~aesthetic name. Even if it’s a murky pink brown shade of barf. But if it’s called “Kitten Tail” or “Sleeping Beauty‘s Shit”, she will pick it.

• Haha

slamvs27

VIP Member
I thought the flat was ok until she just kept going and going with the moldings and paint and what-not.

Also why is the toilet on a stage?? On top of the vanity, is she gonna make a custom throne for herself too?

• Haha

lanathebest

Chatty Member
I actually like the light switch
1628160652252.png

The dressing room is super tiny but I guess it's fine to keep clothes in there, I just dont think it can be super clean all the time so it might end up a big mess in there, that room is super weird tho Im not sure what you could do with it except keep random stuff in.
1628160804983.png

Her bedroom to me looks like a cute room.........
FOR A BABY GIRL. Literally for your newborn baby not a late 20s woman 😂 I mean it's her style or whatever but it looks embarassing, I wouldn't even show this to people, looks so JUVENILE in so many ways. I love how she always uses the word CLASSY but her style is not classy at all, it's more juvenile than anything, she has the style of a 13 super girly girl.
1628160943028.png

Using gold handles and light switch doesnt fit this room at all!!! The pink is cold with blue-ish undertones, and gold is warm obviously. Doesn't fit at all and bothers to me even look at it now, she shouldve gotten SILVER!

As someone else said I find the difference of the floor levels (sorry for my english) unnecessary for this bathroom
1628161061621.png

I love that concept for a big bathroom but hers is smaller and it's super awkward to open the door and you have to deal with a step??? and it's not even pretty or charming so it adds nothing to the room.
It's maybe time to stop being greedy and using all that money to good use and tear down this whole murderer creepy asylum bathroom and find inspiration for something "classy" as she loves to say.
Id get rid of this difference of floor levels for one, and id create a beautiful bathtub BRAND NEW and clean on the left, toilet on the right with the sink, taking inspo of this
1628161364794.png

and on the opposite side something like this to put towels, beauty products etc
1628161414331.png

With a huge mirror and lights.
I guess she had the idea with vanity but it's ugly, the mirror is ugly, but she said it's not finished so who knows
1628161501564.png

The window on the side is ugly, it's such an awkward room, I think if you dont have a vision u need to hire a professional, but she's too greedy for that.
The floor is also ugly to me, I dont understand how she thinks shes classy with amazing style.
1628161586660.png

The walls are badly done and dirty. A mess. Totally fine if you're not rich, but she has the money yet acts greedy idgi.
1628161635435.png

I dont understand how the floor and walls compliment each other. Wooden floors like this would need a warm tone color on the walls, not this type of pink. Also pink in the living room is so childish looking, the concept can be good if it's well done, she should've hired a professional again.
If you look at any pink living room on pinterest you realize that the floor matches the color, it has to be white girl... it just has to be
1628161734060.png

If anything wouldve looked so much better if the walls weren't pink but the furnitures were...
1628161785061.png

She has no taste or sense of style, damn.

Also why are there random chairs in the corners? Reminds me when i was a child and had my birthday party in the living room 😂
The sofa is pretty she's just not using it well.
Lmao now she's adding another furniture that's gold/yellow
1628161916969.png

I dont even need to comment, u know what I'm thinking. Doesn't match, makes zero sense at all. She thinks she's so Versailles or La Durée or French chic, as a parisian I just wanna let you all know, this looks tacky, ugly, juvenile and has nothing to do with Versailles nor Parisian appartments don't look like this at all 😂😅
Oh I guess she wanna change the fabric, but it looks ugly af. Im commenting as Im watching don't mind me. Also not sure whos gonna sit there or lay down in the living room.
Her kitchen is very very cute, I like it.
Her "filming room" is so basic, and looks like a newborn changing diapers type of room for her new babygirl.
"I have to do everything myself hahaha" hm yeah girl you are 27

1628163609500.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha