Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amy is stunning. She comes across kinder and more grounded although at times very naive. She always replies to comments and has a sense of humour doesn’t spit proverbially speaking at her audience either. She also manages to be very eloquent in her response to naysayers she’s very articulate and can put her point across without bitterness
Yeah, I really like Amy. And she has made blunders, but she addresses them and admits she she's wrong and apologises if necessary - like when she was offended that people thought she was bisexual and it was pointed out to her that her response was biphobic. I don't expect perfection from these people whose entire lives are on Instagram. Given that it's their job, I do expect professionalism, which Amy has in spades.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have to say I’m shocked at all the Amy love, I had to unfollow her a while back. The ridiculous amount of shopping and showing off, every day all her stories would be about all her new designer items. I finally unfollowed during the voting day for the new prime minister. She posted something very offensive regarding labour supporters how they don’t work etc. I can’t remember her exact words but I was mortified she had the guts to post it. She must of got some backlash as she deleted it not long after. Not to make this political or anything I just couldn’t believe what she wrote, she would of alienated a lot of her followers through that story as well. I recently looked back through her stories and seen not much had changed regarding her excessive shopping and showing off.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I have to say I’m shocked at all the Amy love, I had to unfollow her a while back. The ridiculous amount of shopping and showing off, every day all her stories would be about all her new designer items. I finally unfollowed during the voting day for the new prime minister. She posted something very offensive regarding labour supporters how they don’t work etc. I can’t remember her exact words but I was mortified she had the guts to post it. She must of got some backlash as she deleted it not long after. Not to make this political or anything I just couldn’t believe what she wrote, she would of alienated a lot of her followers through that story as well. I recently looked back through her stories and seen not much had changed regarding her excessive shopping and showing off.
I personally like her and find her personality on screen very warm and endearing at times. It’s obvious to me that she adores her daughter. It’s her job and whole YouTube merching thing I don’t agree with but it’s her right to do what she wants. I remember that particular post you refer to. That’s why I said in a previous comment, she’s very naive. I don’t think she’s inherently selfish or as spiteful as Freddy appears to behave or deceitful, racist and ignorant as Josephine. Just very naive.

Reactions: 4
I personally like her and find her personality on screen very warm and endearing at times. It’s obvious to me that she adores her daughter. It’s her job and whole YouTube merching thing I don’t agree with but it’s her right to do what she wants. I remember that particular post you refer to. That’s why I said in a previous comment, she’s very naive. I don’t think she’s inherently selfish or as spiteful as Freddy appears to behave or deceitful, racist and ignorant as Josephine. Just very naive.
I know what you mean, she seems good at engaging with her followers and what not especially in comparison to Freddy. I haven’t watched her since that comment on her stories so can’t really comment in regards to that, I just found her to be a bit over the top with flashing what she owns etc. I would of loved to see her DM’s after that story, I’m not sure if she ever addressed it.

Reactions: 5
With 38 votes:

Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles fucked a dollar store by @Nope Nope I will start the new thread. I just did the most liked post and this tittle suggestion had 38 votes.

please join us in our new thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.