Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think that she did a paid ad for The Last Letter From Your Lover. I was just on mossonyi's page and saw a promotion for the movie..

Reactions: 8
I do think that she did a paid ad for The Last Letter From Your Lover. I was just on mossonyi's page and saw a promotion for the movie..
Yes. It actually said 'paid partnership with...' where the filter tag usually goes

To be a good actor u need intelligence, wisdom and sensitivity. Thats why Freddy sucks

• Haha

Here is her “acting” in Doctors more like Freddy playing herself. Skip to 4.30 and 9.31 where she plays Cassie. If I was her parents I’d demand a refund from the stage school. Such a waste of money on somebody about as talented as a music box. Both wooden, annoying sounding and repetitive. Coco however does have talent hence why she was in a West End production.
[/QUOTE]

To be honest, she wasn’t horrific. Not a groundbreaking performance but perfect as bland bit part. Probably helped the girl she acted with was awful - even called her Freddy at 9.35 instead of Cassie 😂

I actually really liked her flat when she first bought it. I thought it had interesting features, nice to have two bathrooms in what is essentially a two bed flat. I like what she’s done in the kitchen too although it’s being a bit overrun with accessories from the clearance aisle at HomeSense.

The main bedroom is awful, too much moulding that doesn’t really go together and just makes the small room look busy and it’s not even got any furniture in!

I think the floor in the en-suite has to have the stairs because of the building, I think it’s quite old and the floor plans for the apartments (I’m guessing) are all a bit higgledy-piggledy. It’s a good size room but I’d have completely gutted it. A bathroom is a good place to spend money ahead of fake moulding and hundreds of tins of similarly shaded paint. I wouldn’t have stuck carpet in either, little bit old fashioned!

The sitting room is a pink overkill. If she wanted her wall colour to be that bold she’d have been better going for more neutral furniture so it doesn’t all blend in.

All this is really showing is that she actually doesn’t have an eye for interior design, it’s a mish-mash of styles and looks a bit (dare I say it?) cheap! Interestingly, I don’t really think of it as an investment for her, she’s not done any work that adds value and if she’s planning to flip it quickly, she’ll be lucky to break even.

Reactions: 9
I actually really liked her flat when she first bought it. I thought it had interesting features, nice to have two bathrooms in what is essentially a two bed flat. I like what she’s done in the kitchen too although it’s being a bit overrun with accessories from the clearance aisle at HomeSense.

All this is really showing is that she actually doesn’t have an eye for interior design, it’s a mish-mash of styles and looks a bit (dare I say it?) cheap! Interestingly, I don’t really think of it as an investment for her, she’s not done any work that adds value and if she’s planning to flip it quickly, she’ll be lucky to break even.
I was going through her breakfastatfreddy instagram and thought exactly the same. The apartment looked so much nicer before, especially the living area which looked more open and bright with the gorgeous white/cream walls and wooden floor. It looked classic and very clean. Now it looks cluttered and chaotic. The floors and the walls clash and she has so much stuff thrown in there that it looks cheap and tacky. I must admit the kitchen has been transformed into something which is quite nice and classic but otherwise the rest of the apartment is a total tacky mess.

The irony is that the channel and instagram are supposed to show her renovation process and all of her photos show posed photos of Freddy with (full makeup and perfect hair) painting which display the extent of her input in the renovation process of this apartment, which is unrealistic.

Reactions: 17
I was going through her breakfastatfreddy instagram and thought exactly the same. The apartment looked so much nicer before, especially the living area which looked more open and bright with the gorgeous white/cream walls and wooden floor. It looked classic and very clean. Now it looks cluttered and chaotic. The floors and the walls clash and she has so much stuff thrown in there that it looks cheap and tacky. I must admit the kitchen has been transformed into something which is quite nice and classic but otherwise the rest of the apartment is a total tacky mess.

The irony is that the channel and instagram are supposed to show her renovation process and all of her photos show posed photos of Freddy with (full makeup and perfect hair) painting which display the extent of her input in the renovation process of this apartment, which is unrealistic.

She spends over an hour curling her hair. All to look perfect while she is renovating it is not realistic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
857009F9-AFA3-4626-8191-9B24B6604C8B.jpeg

Whew, we can relax, now. Freddy’s okay, she at her parent’s home, lying in bed, and listening to the rain🙄 I wonder if the family is ready for her to move out? She doesn’t seem to be in any hurry. Let’s see if she’s gone by the end of August? Also, her doll is creepy as duck. It’s like the doll that’s found in the old insane asylum movies😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 701258

Whew, we can relax, now. Freddy’s okay, she at her parent’s home, lying in bed, and listening to the rain🙄 I wonder if the family is ready for her to move out? She doesn’t seem to be in any hurry. Let’s see if she’s gone by the end of August? Also, her doll is creepy as duck. It’s like the doll that’s found in the old insane asylum movies😱

She has a few in her room - I always think they look creepy why you want them is beyond me.

View attachment 701258

I remember her once saying the porcelain dolls were her Grandmother’s. Sentimental value I suppose. Personally I wouldn’t have them in my bedroom but they have an old world charm about them. I’d rather wear my grandmothers jewellery and accessories than stare at dolls but each to our own. What offends me more is that she has wasted precious NHS resources. If she’s doing Insta stories in an Emergency room she’s fine. I’m sorry Freddy but you should be invoiced for that blatant abuse of resources. Emergencies are where you don’t think about your phone. You cannot think about your phone, you haven’t got the strength to pick up the phone. The last thing you think about is your phone. Next time ring the hotline before potentially risking somebody’s chances and if you do choose to be melodramatic don’t insult other people’s intelligence by whipping the phone out. She needs to grow up and fast she’s past the age where ditzy is cute. She’s not ditzy she’s selfish and conceited.

Reactions: 13
Brunch?!? She can’t be serious… And, a superior brunch, at that😂😂😂

D5D816CD-2FA8-44CC-A892-1782932764D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
I don’t want to assume the worst in someone but this grave illness seems to have arrived at very convenient timing, right before she supposedly has to move out. If the theory is correct that Coco will take over her room (which she totally should!), it’s weird that Freddy hasn’t packed up her dolls and decor yet to make space for her sister…but I guess that’s expecting too much from Her Royal Highness. For the sake of her family let’s pray that she heals quickly from this mysterious and suspiciously-timed condition that’s bad enough to warrant an emergency room visit!

Reactions: 15
Brunch?!? She can’t be serious… And, a superior brunch, at that😂😂😂

View attachment 701501
The girl's an idiot.

Seriously, imagine this child cooking a meal. I would worry that she wouldn't remember to switch the stove off. Does she know how to work a dishwasher ? Or a washing machine.
At least she has her pink couch and white boots to get her through life.

96F3A5FF-6BCA-4D3E-9BA4-E7082E46BD1F.jpeg

That room certainly does not look like someone in the midst of moving out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She said she was doing it bit by bit because she found it too scary. For real?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She said she was doing it bit by bit because she found it too scary. For real?
Yep, I saw that story, too. Unbelievable! However, even if she moves it bit by bit, I don’t get why it’s not at least boxed and waiting for her lazy, scary ass to move it in to her flat? She still has pictures on the wall, and shelves full of tit that needs boxed/moved. I can’t with Freddy🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course I was overreacting when I was fleeing the Iron curtain in 1989, crawling under barbed wire over the border into West Germany with guards with semi automatic guns, dogs barking trying to sniff me and 4 others defecting. Then basically raiding bins for food, hiding during the day and hitch hiking at night for two weeks to get to my contact on the other side of the country who then helped me claim asylum. So I can totally understand why she would be terrified moving into a luxury half a million pound apartment with central heating, hot water and secure doors. Totally! What was I thinking?! Freddy’s experience certainly knocks mine into a cocked bloody hat! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.