Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the flat was ok until she just kept going and going with the moldings and paint and what-not.

Also why is the toilet on a stage?? On top of the vanity, is she gonna make a custom throne for herself too?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I thought the flat was ok until she just kept going and going with the moldings and paint and what-not.

Also why is the toilet on a stage?? On top of the vanity, is she gonna make a custom throne for herself too?
Seeing as all the other Disney Princesses are taken, like Aurora, Moana, Pocahontus, Cinderella and the Frog Princess she could be THE BOG PRINCESS! Singing from her throne!

She’s certainly full of it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know this story post has already been mentioned but I have to rant. In the recent home vlog alone she called tracksuits ‘scruffy’ and said she had changed into something ‘actually nice’. She says black tights are hideous, grey crushed velvet interiors were an april fools joke, refers to herself as a ‘dictator of taste’, has called multiple clothing items disgusting before jumping on the bandwagon (cough flared jeans cough), and this is just to name a FEW occasions. Most of her channel is her bashing others homes and clothing choices - mainly because she assumes her followers think she is right and everyone else is wrong. Now that the shoe is on the other foot she’s upset that everyone isn’t kneeling her feet worshipping her “parisian boudoir” 🤮 The hypocrisy and narcissism is genuinely shocking!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Does she really not get called out in her hypocrisy? My friends would immediately call me out and say cop the f on, even at her age.

Reactions: 14
Also notice how few comments there were after her video, and the large amount of comment after her Instagram story
I wonder if she made that post in an attempt to get more views?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Speaking of not saying anything to someone’s face 🧐 Freddy WOULD NOT say any of the rude tit to her follower’s faces that she says to them in her YT comments. She’s an ill-mannered keyboard bully! She thought the nurse gave her a good jabbing and caused her to bleed. Let her smart mouth to the right person and they’ll let her know who’s boss. They’ll sock those unflattering Zimmerman diaper shorts off of her. 🥊 In fact, the only person she can push around is that wussy boyfriend.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Speaking of not saying anything to someone’s face 🧐 Freddy WOULD NOT say any of the rude tit to her follower’s faces that she says to them in her YT comments. She’s an ill-mannered keyboard bully! She thought the nurse gave her a good jabbing and caused her to bleed. Let her smart mouth to the right person and they’ll let her know who’s boss. They’ll sock those unflattering Zimmerman diaper shorts off of her. 🥊 In fact, the only person she can push around is that wussy boyfriend.
She will end up a very lonely, sad, bitter old woman one day with only stuffed Disney toys and high heeled shoes as ornaments to keep her happy that’s if she hasn’t bankrupted herself and talked her way out of the job market. Still there’s always inheritance to sponge off and Universal credit when YouTube goes and her “deals” goes belly up from people not wanting her attitude near them. The mighty always fall and so spectacularly too, silly girl only she can change things not others being lumped with that responsibility

Reactions: 21
I honestly find the whole insta story tantrum hysterical. Girlfriend is building her own pyre to be burned at. 🤣 Pile more wood on there, Freddy! Pile away! You’re doing so well. Maybe toss in some of the mouldings too to really expedite the situation. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is giving me secondhand embarrassment. Her skin is too thin to be a public figure - you’ve chosen to make your life your career rather than getting a different job - you wanted the clout that comes with showing off your outfits and your decor and you’re mad that people have opinions? Obviously there is a clear line between online and physical harassment and bullying that influencers receive which they should be protected from but giving an opinion that the bathroom tiles should have been replaced because they look grotty is fair game. She is an adult version of a 5 year old on her birthday where everything must resolve around her 24/7 and if anyone so much as sneezes near her she has a meltdown.

It also makes her look unprofessional, immature, rude and ungrateful to post a comment like this to her followers. Imagine if Taylor swift posted this 😂😂

this is something you rant about to your friends and then move on with your day. The world is never going to be lovefest centred around you and your feelings - scary to think this is how she actually is and that it’s not satire

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
pink and green are complimentary colours, but she needs different shades of both to make it work.
She said it herself she doesn’t want to buy new paint, she promotes bags over 1000 of pounds says their investments but yet she doesn’t buy new paint (no shocker as she haggles in charity shops!)
I feel everyone would have a nicer comments if she had an more honest approach
Something like “ya the paint isn’t ideal but I just don’t want to buy new paint yet”

Reactions: 12
It's like a nursery but for parents who don't know the baby's gender yet but don't want to resort to yellow so they do both "boy and girl" colours

Also that picture just looks grim. She must be going for a haunted nursery vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.