Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched one of her home vlogs for the first time in months and surely it isn't normal for someone to be so obsessive about every little detail? Like to the point where they want to add gold accents to panelling so she tries out different options for gold to decide which colour she likes best? Who actually can be arsed for all that? I thought I'd enjoy her process as I'm in a position where I will be looking to buy my first home in the next year, but I am someone who can go to IKEA and choose everything I need just out of the options they have and be happy with it, while Freddy is over here going to get a custom made sofa bed because she doesn't like any of the options, and then spending ages looking at fabrics in the shop.

Reactions: 20
She needs a job even part time because no one I know obsessed that much over their house.

Reactions: 17
She needs a job even part time because no one I know obsessed that much over their house.
I think she’s done herself out of the job market I’m afraid. Same with many Youtubers. I have a feeling that’s why they started doing YouTube because they can’t function in the real world. Constructive criticism, targets, performance appraisals, rules and regulations. Imagine an employer gently reminding Freddy or her friend Josephine. It is company policy that all staff are required to wear a uniform or all staff are required to adhere to a dress code. Also liaising with clients, if anything goes against what they think both women have real problems of articulating themselves with respect to others, decency, honesty and with sincerity. Through their ignorance and conceited inflated ego they’ve rendered themselves unemployable … in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she’s done herself out of the job market I’m afraid. Same with many Youtubers. I have a feeling that’s why they started doing YouTube because they can’t function in the real world. Constructive criticism, targets, performance appraisals, rules and regulations. Imagine an employer gently reminding Freddy or her friend Josephine. It is company policy that all staff are required to wear a uniform or all staff are required to adhere to a dress code. Also liaising with clients, if anything goes against what they think both women have real problems of articulating themselves with respect to others, decency, honesty and with sincerity. Through their ignorance and conceited inflated ego they’ve rendered themselves unemployable … in my opinion
I work in HR and people like Freddy or Josie would be a nightmare to place or work with because of their personalities. I imagine it would be terrifying working with someone like Freddy and I doubt they'd ever be selected to work anywhere, especially Freddy who has close to zero work experience and barely has any qualifications. She's lucky she got into Youtube because she truly wouldn't function in the real world but then Freddy thinks being an adult is like living in a Disney movie where she's a princess and everyone is desperate to fulfil every single need she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I watched one of her home vlogs for the first time in months and surely it isn't normal for someone to be so obsessive about every little detail?
I agree, it is not normal at all. However I do believe she has twice as many subscribers as Josie does, because of her perfectionism and eye for detail. Don't you think so?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched one of her home vlogs for the first time in months and surely it isn't normal for someone to be so obsessive about every little detail? Like to the point where they want to add gold accents to panelling so she tries out different options for gold to decide which colour she likes best? Who actually can be arsed for all that? I thought I'd enjoy her process as I'm in a position where I will be looking to buy my first home in the next year, but I am someone who can go to IKEA and choose everything I need just out of the options they have and be happy with it, while Freddy is over here going to get a custom made sofa bed because she doesn't like any of the options, and then spending ages looking at fabrics in the shop.
Im gonna ruin the vibe but I actually think its better. Ecery single thing in ur house should be a vibe, ur aesthetic. But ofc if u dont care its gonna be suick and fast. I love those who pick things bcs they see every single detail as an important piece of the house and what it represents to them. Everything should have a purpose and u should love it. But yea Freddy is such a brat lol

Reactions: 12
… the most iconic thing she can think of that she’s done in her bedroom is a zara haul? yikes girl

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s delusional if she thinks people care to watch her put away clothes for 30 min?!? My god.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not Freddy saying her putting clothes in her wardrobe room "as holy as a Christening" 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Watching her video shows how little she’s thought things through. She’s got nine drawers, six double wardrobes with an additional open wardrobe and thirteen shelves (not including the three hidden at the back of one of the wardrobes) but has nowhere to hang all her coats or put boots or store shoes…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I felt quite ill watching that disaster of a vlog. There are a few things sacred in life to me first and foremost my children, their health, happiness and well-being and my own. I could care less about my possessions as I can’t take them to my grave. It was sickening seeing her fill those cupboards and wardrobes with hoardes of shmata that’s all it is shmata and how many bleeping fur coats do you need? Oy gevalt 😞 Too much Freddy too much time and energy wasted over crap that’s all her life seems to be about. If she’s doing this to be ironic she needs a full hard look at her life and hopefully change it for the better. If she’s not careful she’ll be very alone because men don’t like high maintenance not in the long run and substance always wins at the end of the day

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There was something disheartening about the vlog today . To me a wardrobe is just a place i store clothes and that is it . I can't believe how many clothes she has and she couldn't fit in all her coats . I have about 6 including jackets..

Reactions: 15
When it comes to materialistic possessions (everyone has different opinions which I respect) I have a few things I cannot get rid of that I will never wear again however my entire wardrobe (including coats), shoes and accessories will fit into a double wardrobe and a set of drawers. This includes the stuff I cannot get rid of.

From reading the above posts if JJ moved in in 6 months there’s no room for his stuff I’m guessing.

Reactions: 9
EVERYWHERE the clothes are mixed with the shoes! yikes!:sick: she will need a lot more perfumed soaps, so unhygienic. Also, is it just me or every time a fashion youtuber talks about items on display, my mind goes to shoes and bags covered in dust? So impractical!

Reactions: 19
She repeated that she OBVIOUSLY has more than 20 pairs of shoes.

I giggled when she was having to stuff some things in - that's just not AESTHETIC is it!

Her overuse/incorrect use of the word "aesthetic", makes me rage. Still, at least we had a break from that God-awful song in which the subpar female vocalist aims to single-handedly persuade me to remove my ears.

I wonder how she'd describe herself as a person. There's nothing to her. I'd love to be a fly on the wall for ten seconds to see what convo she and JJ can muster up.

Anyway, I made it threw the entire vlog. 🤪

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.