Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guessing it’s not zone one or two then?
Not by a very long shot, not zone 3 either. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with the area, it’s just very much not what people expect of “my flat in London”. There is a big clue in several of her recent videos that made it pretty obvious to anyone who’s been following her for a while where one should start looking (at sold prices for flats in that area on Zoopla in the past 6 months), then there were basically only two options for three bed flats sold at the correct time of this year. I looked up both of these flats, eliminated one and confirmed the other. Again, not 100%, but confident.

Reactions: 5
I really don’t know how people are so clever with these things, I’ve got 3.7k results 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really don’t know how people are so clever with these things, I’ve got 3.7k results 😂
Lol I’d never have found it if I hadn’t got the initial area hint. And I have lived in London most of my life so have a decent level of familiarity with local areas. That’s why I find it so aggravating that she ships herself all the way to west London for photo shoots and tries to give the impression that she’s super Sloaney millionairess when actually she’s a pretty high achieving but significantly more normal person. There’s no need to pretend to be more than you are, buying a £570k flat at her age is a great achievement without pretending it’s in Chelsea.

Reactions: 12
Not by a very long shot, not zone 3 either. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with the area, it’s just very much not what people expect of “my flat in London”. There is a big clue in several of her recent videos that made it pretty obvious to anyone who’s been following her for a while where one should start looking (at sold prices for flats in that area on Zoopla in the past 6 months), then there were basically only two options for three bed flats sold at the correct time of this year. I looked up both of these flats, eliminated one and confirmed the other. Again, not 100%, but confident.
Suppose it’s a bit snobby to say but I have quite a few family & friends whom live in London and always joke that if you’re zone 3 and out you’re not in London.

Fair play to her though, half a million on your first house at her age is amazing! Guessing it’s part of her struggle between the image she portrays and the honest truth. I have been impressed that she’s seemingly done a lot of the work herself (or roped in family). Makes a refreshing change from influencers who have a never ending line of tradespeople in!

ED6E4D11-4C51-4AFB-A39D-19CE48405AC9.jpeg

5EE57665-0D92-4E81-A734-E5F3940D1616.jpeg

You got it correct the 1st time Freddy! You’re UNGRATEFUL 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Why does she even need such a big flat

Reactions: 4
Freddy may in time realise that life changes. What use to be may not be right for in her home. Such as the amount of clutter and shmata she owns. It’s different when you live at home, parents often let you have so much but when you move on and get older, less is more. Some don’t agree and we are all different but I hope that flat doesn’t become a millstone for her because from the looks of that vlog her hoarding looks like it’s the tip of the iceberg

Freddy may in time realise that life changes. What use to be may not be right for in her home. Such as the amount of clutter and shmata she owns. It’s different when you live at home, parents often let you have so much but when you move on and get older, less is more. Some don’t agree and we are all different but I hope that flat doesn’t become a millstone for her because from the looks of that vlog her hoarding looks like it’s the tip of the iceberg
as someone who moved into my own home two years ago and went crazy with buying clothes and other total shite i didn’t need, i can confirm that you learn this very quickly lol

Reactions: 10
Just dropping in with a few points since I can't follow her too closely, her content is mind numbing.

1. Her flat purchase is an expensive millstone, probably bought for content purposes: somewhere to film and show off.

2. We are still in a global panini where many of us took an economic hit, and influencers who flex multiple closets worth of clothes are insensitive or purposely doing it to make others feel bad.

3. or 2a. Buying loads of fast fashion is tacky, and bad for the planet. I'd respect her much more if she had a curated capsule wardrobe or donated these things to a women's refuge in London.

4. She's still not PoSh and never will be, so she has no need to try so hard. No one is fooled with her scummy accent and boy band boyfriend. Real class whispers, it doesn't shout.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've watched her video where she organised her clothes in her new flat, and it's actually inspired me to declutter my wardrobe massively - I'm moving next week after living in my current situation for a year, and I think that if I haven't worn something in a whole year I won't miss it and it can go. I just can't imagine being overwhelmed with so much stuff trying to move and I want to stick just to the things I use and wear often. I actually like Freddy's taste in clothes, but she just keeps so much stuff because it looks nice when it is just so unnecessary.

Reactions: 8
I've watched her video where she organised her clothes in her new flat, and it's actually inspired me to declutter my wardrobe massively - I'm moving next week after living in my current situation for a year, and I think that if I haven't worn something in a whole year I won't miss it and it can go. I just can't imagine being overwhelmed with so much stuff trying to move and I want to stick just to the things I use and wear often. I actually like Freddy's taste in clothes, but she just keeps so much stuff because it looks nice when it is just so unnecessary.
But it doesn't look nice! :ROFLMAO:

I have started doing a wardrobe rehaul every 6 months or so. I donate all the stuff I keep saying I'll wear "sometime in the future" but somehow that time never comes.

Reactions: 7
I do what I call the “black bag trick”. I put clothes I think I don’t need anymore into a black bag and then put them in the bottom of the wardrobe. Then if I’ve been a bit keen I can get them back out but if I haven’t opened it in a few months then I don’t need them (I’ve usually forgotten what was in there!) and I donate 😊

Just dropping in with a few points since I can't follow her too closely, her content is mind numbing.

1. Her flat purchase is an expensive millstone, probably bought for content purposes: somewhere to film and show off.

2. We are still in a global panini where many of us took an economic hit, and influencers who flex multiple closets worth of clothes are insensitive or purposely doing it to make others feel bad.

3. or 2a. Buying loads of fast fashion is tacky, and bad for the planet. I'd respect her much more if she had a curated capsule wardrobe or donated these things to a women's refuge in London.

4. She's still not PoSh and never will be, so she has no need to try so hard. No one is fooled with her scummy accent and boy band boyfriend. Real class whispers, it doesn't shout.
an old video of hers popped up on my YouTube and she sounds completely different. She’s putting on this childish posh accent and it’s weird.

Reactions: 14
I do what I call the “black bag trick”. I put clothes I think I don’t need anymore into a black bag and then put them in the bottom of the wardrobe. Then if I’ve been a bit keen I can get them back out but if I haven’t opened it in a few months then I don’t need them (I’ve usually forgotten what was in there!) and I donate 😊

i’m working on curating my wardrobe down to a sensible amount after overcoming my fast fashion addiction and this is genius and i’ll absolutely be doing it so thank you for posting it 😂😊

I think the size of her flat is great...I have a friend who bought a large house for herself and felt a bit bad about it at first but I am all for young women purchasing homes for themselves if they are able to! It is lovely to see young successful women doing it for themselves, men do it all the time and we don't really hear a peep. I do wish that Freddy didn't feel the need to present herself as so posh though, I didn't realize that she came from such a modest background until recently and that is perfectly fine! Her family seems lovely!

So the IPCC has just issued a report with some very damning fingers pointing towards certain wasteful practices such as fast fashion. Apart from that, most people are still suffering financially from the effects of COVID-19 but a tone deaf Freddy is busy organsing her wardrobes and trying to see where to shove her hundredth shoe in the poorly planned apartment.

I've finally watched the video properly since it took ages to be uploaded in HD. Some things that baffled me:

1. For a person who's fixated on the right shade of pink and every minuscule detail of her apartment, it's pretty obvious she didn't plan her storage space properly. She was in a panic trying to shove all her shoes and coats practically anywhere she could fit them. If she had thought this through properly she would have come up with more shelving option where to store her excessive amount of shoes.
2. This is coming from a person who likes clothes but who needs three rooms and so many wardrobes to fit in all her clothes?? It's obvious she has an excessive amount of clothes, which she barely uses since she doesn't really go out that much. Despite of all of this space she cannot find space for her coats...
3. Is it just me or is it extremely unhygienic putting your shoes so close to your clothes? I also found it weird how she stuffed her over the knee boots with her summer clothes. She's so obsessed with having roger and gallet soaps but then has no qualms with sticking her dirty boots so close to her clothes :sick:
4. The dressing room is becoming even more and more claustrophobic. I cannot fathom how she's bragging so much about it and how it's "exaaactly" how she wanted it to be. Her handbag collection looks very cluttered, making her designer handbags look kind of cheap.
5. She has one double wardrobe where she'll store her linen, PR gifts and "shove JJ's stuff". I'm getting the feeling she's being passive aggressive towards JJ because he doesn't want to live with her in her pastel pink apartment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol I’d never have found it if I hadn’t got the initial area hint. And I have lived in London most of my life so have a decent level of familiarity with local areas. That’s why I find it so aggravating that she ships herself all the way to west London for photo shoots and tries to give the impression that she’s super Sloaney millionairess when actually she’s a pretty high achieving but significantly more normal person. There’s no need to pretend to be more than you are, buying a £570k flat at her age is a great achievement without pretending it’s in Chelsea.
i just gotta ask a question… is the outside “iconic” like she tried to make it seem like?

I am actually glad she hasn’t mentioned exactly where she bought it and where exactly because of safety reasons (unlike her beige friend who literally has exposed herself without blurting the address).

I think my dying question will forever be: would she gut her entire bathroom if sponsored? I’m literally on the verge of making a gofund me 😂 jk but seriously- I wouldn’t mind a company sponsoring a bathroom makeover for her. Better content than seeing 50 shades of Zimmerman diaper shorts and dresses!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not Freddy related but a tip I use is at the start of the year I have all the hanger loopy bits in my wardrobe hanging the same way, then if I wear the item when I wash and put it away, I turn the hanger bit round the other way. Then you can see each season what you are and aren’t wearing.

• Heart
I think my dying question will forever be: would she gut her entire bathroom if sponsored? I’m literally on the verge of making a gofund me 😂 jk but seriously- I wouldn’t mind a company sponsoring a bathroom makeover for her. Better content than seeing 50 shades of Zimmerman diaper shorts and dresses!
I was wondering this when I saw her last video - for someone who wants every tiny detail and every single shade of paint to be absolutely perfect and will make a lot of effort to achieve this, how is she okay with how grotty the bathroom seems to look? Like surely she's noticed it, but she's still going on and on as if it's perfect and everything she ever wanted. I feel like I'd respect her a lot more if she just said that it's not ideal but it's liveable for now and she'll maybe renovate it when she has saved up more money, because I feel like that is what a lot of people do when they buy their first home, they accept that some parts may not be perfect but they can renovate it later down the line.

Reactions: 14
i just gotta ask a question… is the outside “iconic” like she tried to make it seem like?

I am actually glad she hasn’t mentioned exactly where she bought it and where exactly because of safety reasons (unlike her beige friend who literally has exposed herself without blurting the address).

So I wouldn’t describe it as iconic, but frankly I wouldn’t describe anything as iconic, because I’m not 14. I can see why it’s a good fit for her and she clearly loves it, which is great. It’s a pretty good setup but has its flaws - the building looks like could do with a coat of paint and some sprucing up, for example. Instead of saying “the exterior is iconic” perhaps she might say “I love that it has unique features and history behind it”, as opposed to making it sound like it’s a Nash terrace or something…

To be clear I absolutely think it would be sensible for her to say she lives “in the greater London area” or similar, and the same would be true even if she lived in Belgravia. It’s the false persona and hyperbole I object to rather than her being careful (ish) about safety. She portrays herself as tremendously posh and gives an impression of privilege from birth, as others have alluded to here, when that’s not the case, and she has cultivated a brand around west/central London that’s just completely fake.

Oh and on this - it was actually that bathroom that made me sure I had the right place. Another flat in the building has those same tiles, in a bathroom that actually looks infinitely worse than hers. I would hazard a guess that hers is one of the nicer flats in the building.

Last edited:
So I wouldn’t describe it as iconic, but frankly I wouldn’t describe anything as iconic, because I’m not 14. I can see why it’s a good fit for her and she clearly loves it, which is great. It’s a pretty good setup but has its flaws - the building looks like could do with a coat of paint and some sprucing up, for example. Instead of saying “the exterior is iconic” perhaps she might say “I love that it has unique features and history behind it”, as opposed to making it sound like it’s a Nash terrace or something…

To be clear I absolutely think it would be sensible for her to say she lives “in the greater London area” or similar, and the same would be true even if she lived in Belgravia. It’s the false persona and hyperbole I object to rather than her being careful (ish) about safety. She portrays herself as tremendously posh and gives an impression of privilege from birth, as others have alluded to here, when that’s not the case, and she has cultivated a brand around west/central London that’s just completely fake.

Oh and on this - it was actually that bathroom that made me sure I had the right place. Another flat in the building has those same tiles, in a bathroom that actually looks infinitely worse than hers. I would hazard a guess that hers is one of the nicer flats in the building.
many of us know she isn’t as posh as she is or has tried to be because many have figured out her humble beginnings. Nothing wrong with being humble or growing up modestly. If anything, she should be proud that she has made it to where she has gotten but like JLO even says, “
Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got
I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block
Used to have a little, now I have a lot
No matter where I go, I know where I came from” (except Freddy is somewhat embarrassed)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.