Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. She doesn't need to spend on her "essentials" and she lived at home until her mid 20s assuming it was rent free, her weekly expenses pre mortgage would've been macarons from Ludrée and theatre tickets. Even travel is sponsored. Who knows what investments she has behind the scenes. I suspect she had ample savings for her down payment and I doubt her parents paid for her bedroom renovation, I believe some of the work was sponsored. She's not struggling by any means and her vieweiship will probably remain steady as she progresses in life (wedding planning, little blonde children to dress up and family vlogs). I know we like to speak poorly of influencers but the reality is they earn a substantial income by doing very little
I agree that the majority of her lifestyle is definitely sponsored and I am 100% sure that she made us go through every minuscule detail of her renovations in an attempt to get sponsors. However I will have to agree with @Hungarianka and @laurensanchez that her career is not exactly flourishing compared to some of the big players on youtube. She's doing very well for someone her age and better than most people in the workforce.

However I don't think being a content creator, while extremely lucrative, is a long term and sustainable career and her content doesn't exactly age well. I already think she doesn't dress her age and her content is aimed for younger and more impressionable audience. Of course we'll never know what she has planned behind the scenes and I might be wrong but honestly I don't really see her mature enough to have a plan b or to be able to cater for a more mature audience.

Nonetheless maybe living on her own will help her grow up and become more independent and we might see her mature as an adult.

Reactions: 17
9AC99E7E-078C-40F9-A80D-5DB8E3C4CD04.jpeg

Freddy on the beg for Olaplex. Influencers really have no shame when it comes to begging, but will look down their nose if a less fortunate person asked them for something. The irony🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 712999
Freddy on the beg for Olaplex. Influencers really have no shame when it comes to begging, but will look down their nose if a less fortunate person asked them for something. The irony🥴
I’m surprised she hasn’t used it before being a bottle blonde. Nothing wrong with that. She had brown hair before she tries convincing everybody she’s a natural platinum blonde. She was as a child then it got darker and darker.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Ok guys, I've just been to her mom's channel "Tickled Pink in London" and everything makes sense now.
Freddy's holier than thou attitude and her dreadful design choices are inherited.
The mother has has dead insects, mice lamps and matching pink Safari curtains and walls all in the same room. The sofa is hideous with different obnoxious cushions.
You can't make this stuff up...

I mean, she seems really happy with it so whatever but still, the mix match style definitely comes from the mother.

Unable to edit my previous post but she also has a box of teeth and a bird skull in the living room I....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Ok guys, I've just been to her mom's channel "Tickled Pink in London" and everything makes sense now.
Freddy's holier than thou attitude and her dreadful design choices are inherited.
The mother has has dead insects, mice lamps and matching pink Safari curtains and walls all in the same room. The sofa is hideous with different obnoxious cushions.
You can't make this stuff up...

I mean, she seems really happy with it so whatever but still, the mix match style definitely comes from the mother.

Unable to edit my previous post but she also has a box of teeth and a bird skull in the living room I....
I liked the insects thing. Gothic Victoriana style. What gets on my wick with Mrs CB is that she appears on screen as an eccentric she isn’t. It’s an act and judging by how her eldest daughter has been raised she has to take responsibility for that. I think also she has put her ambitions through her daughters. Coco seems to be a well rounded person. The tacky home is her choice but the general way about her is unsettling as she’s a lot more shrewder than the eccentric act she puts on. To be fair she has a lovely singing voice unlike Freddy who can’t hold a tune and sounds like a cat who’s had its tail trodden on when she tries to sing. Freddy gets her holier than thou attitude from her father. Google Marillion, stage manager and you’ll find a picture of a tarted up man in sunglasses indoors holding a microphone lecturing. Read the article. I was at that concert, the whole audience lectured on not to record or take photos so to not to spoil the concert by him. Yet when his beloved daughter went to Paris with him that’s all she did at Moulin Rouge. Hypocritical and a sanctimonious muppet both of them, Mrs CB I wouldn’t say she is but her husband was at that concert.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Sooo ... since we've spoken about Freddy being just like her racist BFF Josefiend, Freddy decides to post this pic to prove to us she has friends of colour. :rolleyes:
:mad: :mad: :mad:
Screenshot_20210814-144937_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
When I saw that photo I didn’t think they were actually friends, the other girls awkward movement comes across as working with that colleague no else wants to who thinks she’s fantastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I found her parents house and her new flat today and i'm super surprised because of the location. i also thought her family home would be waaay more posh. she is so good with pretending to be this rich girl from west london, all this time I was 100% convinced that she lives somewhere in zone 2 around the Chiswick area 🤣

Reactions: 10
Every time she does a story, from her attic room, at her parent’s home, I swear it doesn’t look like she’ll be moved out, by end of August - in 16 days.

Reactions: 9
If her sister wants the room wouldn’t she really need to be out by now so that she can move stuff and do a bit of redecorating before school starts. My family her sisters age start going back in about 10 days, staggered so they are off a day or two before whole school is back.

Reactions: 5
Every time she does a story, from her attic room, at her parent’s home, I swear it doesn’t look like she’ll be moved out, by end of August - in 16 days.
omg I thought this, the pictures are still on the walls 😂

Reactions: 5
i discovered Freddy not long ago due to meeting JJ, was shocked to find out he had a partner to be quite honest…

Reactions: 4
i discovered Freddy not long ago due to meeting JJ, was shocked to find out he had a partner to be quite honest…
I think Freddy has mentioned that he’s sorta girly and puts up with her and how she needs that type of guy because of how she is. It could be his mannerisms.
I actually like him and her together.

Reactions: 9
I think Freddy has mentioned that he’s sorta girly and puts up with her and how she needs that type of guy because of how she is. It could be his mannerisms.
I think it's cute and at least he owns it. I'm so tired of men being seen through the "manly" stereotype only which would mean they cannot like pink cute stuff of have some kind of mannerisms cause it would immediately mean / be suspected they're gay or trans. It should seriously end, people (and men) should be able to be any way they want to without being shamed and judged 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Finally found the flat details on line, don't know why it didn't pop up sooner! Looks like a lovely area but definitely would not call it London, so far out!

Don't know why you would keep calling it London when it isn't really..?

It’s the same as me calling my house a coastal property when it’s a 20minute drive to the sea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
sorry, i was unclear - i saw him as very flirty is what i mean. but some people are just like that aren’t they

• Wow
Reactions: 14
sorry, i was unclear - i saw him as very flirty is what i mean. but some people are just like that aren’t they
I thought this was what you meant! Doesn’t surprise me, seems like a very school-type relationship. They don’t seem to spend a lot of time together!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.